Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)   Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Cece had never been a fan of Diagon Alley, right since her first-year when she caught the train to London by herself to buy school supplies, right before she got on the Hogwarts express. It just didn’t seem so pleasant to her as it did to some. There was such a busy atmosphere, with people everywhere, pushing past you and blocking your way when all you wanted to do was walk innocently down the street. The main thing, though, was the lack of trees. People were so distracted by the shops and everything, nobody had thought to make it more homely, maybe with a couple more benches, lots of trees, green space. It would brighten everything up immensely.

So her plan was to bring her concerns to the Ministry, to whoever would hear her, and convince them that the best thing for this disgusting, almost industrial street was trees. Trees galore. First, she decided that she would need to do some research, survey the alley and come up with some suggestions for where these wonderful trees needed to be planted. To make room, they might need to demolish a couple of shops, but that was okay - shops were unnecessary, whereas the trees vitally important.

The snow still coated the ground that she walked on. Unfortunately, it was temporary. It really was a vast improvement on the old Diagon Alley, which she knew would return when the snow melted. Cecelia Louise Daniels was changing the world here. Maybe this was a small step, but even that meant a lot and was still a part of her journey to save the environment, plant trees everywhere and make Earth a better place.

She ended up in the middle of the street, standing on an empty piece of ground next to a bench. It was nice. A good place for a tree. But she had to think like the tree. Would the tree be satisfied here? Think like the tree. In order to do this properly, Cece twirled around on the spot, her heavy boots clumping on the ground, snow falling on top of her, her not caring. A tree wouldn’t care so she needed to not care. Yes. She came to the conclusion that a tree would be happy here. But she couldn’t seem to stop spinning round, possibly looking insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)   Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Logan apparated from Hogsmeade to the busy street of Diagon Alley. He'd just realized that his owl didn't have food when he was on his way to buy some caffinated butterbeer for his office; long days and all. So he found himself swamped by people all over the place in a second, and he had to push through most of them. They were all so inconsiderate. Logan didn't mind crowds, but they could respect the people they walked past. In the least. But they often didn't, and it was sort of sad, really.

He made his way close to the windows, avoiding the most of the flow of people as he made his way to the eeylops owl emporium where he'd bought the owl in the first place. Luckily the shop wasn't that far down the street, and he was soon standing inside the shop. He gave a nod at the shopkeeper and found the right package of food. Standing still a bit, pondering on the price, he decided that it was best to just buy a couple of more of them. Then it'd be a while until he had to go again.

Buying the food, Logan looked out the window at the buzzing street. It had started snowing. Logan smiled softly and handed over twenty sickles, accepting his bag. His eyes then fell on a girl standing next to a bench. She was spinning. Logan looked on curiously as he opened the door and exited the shop. She looked happy. Like she just didn't care. She couldn't care, either. People were looking at her as if she were mad. She probably was, but Logan often found the mad ones were the best ones. He took a few steps towards her, ignoring the crowd around him.

And then he was close enough that people walked around them, giving them both weird glances. Logan was about to say something when she lost her balance. Logan instantly took a step forward and managed to catch her around her waist before she could fall to the ground. He grinned down at her. "Having fun?" he asked joyously. He pushed her up again, and put his hands in his pockets. "Mind if I ask what you were doing?" he questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)   Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Before she knew what was happening, Cece wasn’t spinning anymore. Or thinking like a tree, because she was far too dizzy and disorientated for that. The world was spinning and she was certain that she was going to fall over, but luckily someone happened to be in the way and she stumbled over on to them. Or did they deliberately catch her? She couldn’t tell when she wasn’t standing upright and didn’t really understand what was going on in the world.

Then she was being pushed back up again. By this point, she had almost got her bearings back. It was a man, who seemed nice enough, because he had caught her and looked pretty happy. Not that being a happy person was being a nice one. “Hello!” she grinned, before answering his question. Because it was good to greet people when you met them in the street. She was pretty sure that was some sort of polite rule. Maybe not.

“Yeah, I was!” Before, when she was spinning. She was always having fun when she was spinning. Just one of those fun things. The dizzy aftermath wasn’t quite so fun, though. “Ah,” Cece said wisely. “I was thinking like a tree, see? I want them to put up some trees in Diagon Alley so I was trying to decide if a tree would enjoy being permanently stuck here, or whether it wouldn’t get enough sun, or whatever other potential problems may arise.” Not enough sun or rain, too much sun or rain, really the possibilities were endless. “Can I ask if you would support planting trees here?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)   Thinking Like a Tree (Logan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking Like a Tree (Logan)
Page 1 of 1