Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Creative thinking... EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Creative thinking... EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Creative thinking... EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Creative thinking... EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Creative thinking... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Creative thinking... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Creative thinking... EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Creative thinking... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Creative thinking... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Creative thinking... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Creative thinking... EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Creative thinking... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Creative thinking... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Creative thinking... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Creative thinking... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Creative thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Creative thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 am

Lucy entered the library shyly. She had been there only once, and she felt very unfamiliar with it. Seeing as it was mostly unoccupied, she took a seat on one of the farther tables, to keep things private, only between the group. She had arranged for Keith and Chloe to meet her there, and while she waited for them to arrive, she took out her journal amd started doodling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 am

Keith walked into the library, glancing around at everything. He had been there once, as he needed wanted to learn more about Hogwarts' past. He looked at each table, eventually find Lucy, it looked like Chloe hadn't arrived yet. He noticed she seemed to be writing something, or drawing. Keith walked over to the table and took the seat across from Lucy. "Hey Lucy." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 am

Chloe rushed into the library afraid that she was late to the meeting with Lucy and Keith. They were her partners for the care of magical creatures project that Professor Vega organised. She saw Keith and Lcy and walked over to them " Hey, guys. Sorry if I'm a little late. Got caught up in the common room. "
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 pm

"Hey Lucy." A voice spoke, startling her. Looking up, she saw Keith, smiling.
"Oh. Hey Keith." She greeted him. Just as she was about to ask him how he was doing, Chloe came in.
"Hey guys. Sorry if I'm a little late. Got caught up in the common room." She said.
"Oh, don't worry. You're not late." She assured her with a smile.
Once the three of them were all seated, Lucy asked, "So, does anyone have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 am

Keith saw Chloe arrive and grinned. "You're fine." He said, as she took her seat. "So, does anyone have any ideas?" Lucy asked. "Not really." He answered quietly. He had thought about it, but nothing interesting seemed to come to his mind. "Have you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm

"Not really." Keith answered, "Have you?"
Lucy had not thought about it, but she did have a certain favorite creatures that Phoenix used to tell her about.
"Well, I don't have a real idea, just creatures that we could base it off. For example, we could base ours on merpeople? Or how about the Phoenix? I think it's a magnificent bird...." she replied, throwing that out there, hoping to get everyone started.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 am

OOC: Seriously, does anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am

OOC: Not really. I've been trying to think of one, but I can't seem to. I've been waiting for Chloe to post all this time. :OOC
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 am

OOC: Oh, okay. I was trying to think of something, but I couldn't XD I'll go back to thinking then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 am

OOC: It's fine. xD Have you seen Chloe on lately? We can't do this without her. :OOC
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 am

Ellie found the library after searching for a full hour. She couldn't believe that she'd missed it. She passed by it a million times! "Hey guys, I'm new here and Professor Vega assigned me to y'alls group. I'm sorry I'm late." Ellie shrugged and sat down.

OOC: Guys, I'm sorry, I forgot about this. A lot is on my mind. :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 am

OOC: We really need to get this finished. I know we still have a while until the deadline, but it's better to finish up now then wait till the very last second. :OOC

"What if we make this creature similar to a werewolf or a Hippogriff, not a mix or anything, but similar?" Keith asked, trying to start up the brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 am

OOC: I'm sorry. I have been grounded for the past couple of days.............I think Wade told you guys. Anyway, I'm not even supposed to be on right now, but Wade says I'm missing a lot, so I'm risking it.

Chloe, Keith and Lucy were thinking of all the creatures they knew, trying to come up with something interesting.
"Hey guys, I'm new here and Professor Vega assigned me to y'alls group. I'm sorry I'm late." A voice startled her, it was Ellie, Ella's sister.
"Oh, hey. No, it's fine. Join us." she motioned for Ellie to take a seat., when suddenly Keith had an idea.
"What if we make this creature similar to a werewolf or a Hippogriff, not a mix or anything, but similar?" he said.
Hmm, that could work, Lucy thought.
"Yeah, I guess that work. But, what do you mean exactly? Not a mix but similar?" she asked him, wanting to know more about his idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:14 pm

OOC: If you're grounded, I wouldn't want for you to get in trouble. You don't have to get on now, just wait until you're allowed to and we'll continue this. :OOC

"We could create a creature that has similar abilities such as a Hippogriff and a werewolf." Keith suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

OOC: It's okay. I was only grounded until Monday...

"We could create a creature that has similar abilities such as a Hippogriff and a werewolf." Keith suggested. Thinking about it for a second, Lucy then replied, "Hmm, so we could make a human-like creature with wings as long as a HIppogriff's that only come out on a full moon?"
She wasn't very sure of what she had just said, and she hoped it wasn't confusing.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 am

Ellie just sat quietly and listened. She was still shy and only knew Lucy. "We could create a creature that has similar abilities such as a Hippogriff and a werewolf." Keith suggested. Lucy replied,"Hmm, so we could make a human-like creature with wings as long as a HIppogriff's that only come out on a full moon?"

Ellie spoke up in a mouse-like whisper, "Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe we could also mix in some characteristics of a vampire. Like maybe it could only live on pure blood or something?" Ellie paused, "just a thought..." she let her voice trail off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 am

"Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe we could also mix in some characteristics of a vampire. Like maybe it could only live on pure blood or something?" Ellie seemed to ask in a very quiet whisper. "Actually, Ellie, I think that's a great idea." Keith assured her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 am

"Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe we could also mix in some characteristics of a vampire. Like maybe it could only live on pure blood or something?" Ellie's soft voice said. Lucy nodded in agreement, and before she could say anything, Keith spoke "Actually, Ellie, I think that's a great idea."
"I think we have a creature." Lucy said to the three of them, smiling and happy to have found something that they all liked and could agree on. Flipping to a new sheet of paper on her notebook, she asked them, "So, who wants to draw it?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am

"So, who wants to draw it?" Lucy asked.

Ellie's head turned so fast." I'll do it! I'm not to shabby with graphics and drawing." she practically shrieked. "Just tell me exactly what to do."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 am

" I'll do it!" Ellie shrieked, "I'm not to shabby with graphics and drawing. Just tell me exactly what to do."
Lucy was glad she wasn't the one that would have to draw it.....it seemed to be a hard creature to draw.
"Okay. You'll be in charge of drawing our creature then!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 am

Ellie had volunteered to draw the creature. Keith smiled. "We are going to ace this project!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 am

"I won't let you guys down." Ellie said with excitement in her voice. She was finally beginning to come out of her shell and when she noticed, she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 am

OOC: You guys, this is just me congratulating you on getting work done. So far, I really like your creature. Good work! Also, be sure to include Chloe.:OOC
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 am

"So, now that we know what sort of creature we're gonna make, what should it's background be? Where would it live?" Lucy asked, trying to get as much done as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative thinking...   Creative thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative thinking...
Page 1 of 1