Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]

Go down 
+8
Darcy Wilde
Hunter VanDerberg
Rosey
Morgana Gaunt
Aoife O'Donnell
Jennifer Moss
Aylee Walters
Evan Williams
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] Blue_s10

The big Christmas Tree was places in the Great hall, so everyone could leave their presents under it. As the theme of this Christmas was "Winter Ball", the tree was decorated in silver and blue, just as all the hall.

The tree was covered my magical snow that wasn't melting. Its decorations emitted cold silvery light, that was reflected by the conjured snow, making it probably the most beautiful tree any student had ever seen.

~~ If you want to make a present for someone, just make a post here. ~~
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Deciding to be nice, Aylee and Kynan got presents for everyone they know this Christmas. It was a long shopping list but when they were finally done, they set the presents under the Christmas Tree and hoped that the receivers would like the gifts.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 am

Jen had actually put quite a lot of effort into her presents this year. At least, the ones that could be counted as presents. She didn't particularly care whether people liked their presents. If they didn't, sucked to be them.

Aoife's Gift

Evan's Gift

Hunter's Gift

Selwyn's Gift

Wade's Gift
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

Aoife's gift:

Darcy's gift:

Jennifer's gift:

Last edited by Evan Williams on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Gifts added)
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Last edited by Aoife O'Donnell on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Elita and Darcy :()
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Morgana's giving presents. Whaaaat?!?!?

Aylee's gift

Lucy's Gift

((This post will be updated, just haven't got the time right now.))

Last edited by Morgana Gaunt on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Rosey was ordered to put Wade Malfoy's gifts under the tree since he wouldn't be here for Christmas.

Wade Malfoy wrote:

Have fun wolf boy Wink
-Your cousin

I hope you like the journal...
-Wade

We need a karaoke night, Moss. You and I.
-Malfoy

You certainly don't need makeup to look lovely Smile
-Wade

Hey! Hope your holidays are great. Tell you family they're expected at the Malfoy home for the holidays. I mean, Lucy's home.
-W.M.

Uh. I got you a little something.
-W.M.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 am

Hunter had only been at Hogwarts for three months, but he'd already made a bunch of friends! Christmas was in a few days, and he had managed to round up presents for the people he'd spent the most time with since he'd arrived. He eagerly rushed into the great hall to place the freshly wrapped gifts beneath the magnificent tree. He hoped that his new friends would like them!

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Darcy walked into the Great Hall with way too many presents. Why on earth had she bought so many? She didn't know half of the people she had given to! Whyyyyy?! She groaned and finally reached the tree, placing them all carefully down.

Evan's Gift

Ryland's Gift

Lucy's Gift

Aylee's Gift

Kynan's Gift

Deirdre's Gift

Hunter's Gift

Aoife's Gift

OOC: More presents might come.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:23 am

OOC: I have followed all of you on Polyvore! Even Hunter! Razz

Knowing she would only have a few minutes to put the presents under the tree, Lucy gathered hers and Ryland's and put them inside the bag she had gotten from Wade on her birthday. Running up to the Great Hall, she smiled as she saw the big, blue Christmas tree and hurried to place the presents on their spot.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:40 pm

As she walked into the decorated Hall, she gripped the huge stack of presents. Hoping she didn't forget anyone, she began to set them all out nice and beautifully around the huge tree.

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Walking up the stairs to the Christmas tree, Elita hoped she didn't forget anyone. Not lie she was able to carry anymore gifts in her tiny arms anyways. She already struggled with the ones she carried. Setting them down in front the tree, she quickly retreated to a hidden corner.

Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

As Lyra entered the great hall her arms were starting to get tired from carrying all the presents she had in her hand, she walked up to the beautiful big tree, and found a lovely place to put her friends presents.

Aylee's present

Evan's present

Abby & Violet's Presents

Leila's Present

Zinnia's Present
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]   Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here] Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tree [Post your gifts here]
Page 1 of 1