Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
::
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)   Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:00 am

Chad sat in his wonderful office. He said thought that with much sarcasm of course. His office was small, just enough for a desk, and like two chairs. When he took the teaching job, he had planned on keeping a microwave in there, but that plan fell through when number one, he remembered that muggle objects didn't work unless used for a lesson, and two, his office was small.

So, he tried to prop his feet off, but his head ended up hitting the wall...He rubbed the spot where it hit and decided it would be best to sit like a normal human being. He looked at the planner on his desk, and saw that he had a meeting with his poor nephew Phineas. Poor kid. Phin had wrote to him over the summer about what had happened between him and his ass of a father, and he had asked to come live with him because his mother (Chad's sister) wasn't doing shit about the abuse.

Chad wrote to his sister a thousand times, but got nothing in reply, or an angry letter back saying to stay out of it and that it wasn't his business. But Phin was his only nephew, and therefore his favorite. And his godson. And as godfather, he was supposed to protect the boy. And pulling him out of a dangerous environment was part of protecting him. Chad sighed reading another threatening letter from his sister. If his sister wanted the kid so badly, Chad wondered why she just didn't try to come and fight for him. That's all he kid wants... His mum to fight for him, not against him. He smiled when he heard a knock at the door. Finally! He said, "Come in!"

Phin entered. Chad sighed at his wardrobe choice. A collard shirt, with a pair of jeans that looked like his mum picked out for him...Chad sighed. AND what was with that bulb cut? Chad was officially disappointed in his sister. Dressing him up to fail in life. Chad definitely needed to do something about this, or at least get the kid a leather jacket or something. Something to spiff him up for the girls. And make his father regret what he did. That was the main goal.

Chad said, "Listen. I know things are rough at home, which is why you came to live with me. But for godsake kid, no more collard shirts! Don't you want a girlfriend? Or...Any friend for that matter?"

Chad knew this was going to be a change for him, but he wanted him to fit in. Not stand out in a bad way. And for the first time since he saw him, Chad saw the kid smile a little bit. He was making progress.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)   Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:23 am

Phineas smiled as he entered his Uncles office. For the first time in a while, he felt truly happy. He had his best friend back, and he was out of his crappy situation at home. Life was good. He knocked on his uncle's office door and walked in. He probably didn't need permission considering he was expecting him.

His uncle then began to criticize his wardrobe. He shrugged. It was kind of awful. But that was how his so called mother dressed him, and he didn't know how to dress any other way. He smiled tho just to show his uncle how glad he was that he actually cared. It was his first smile in a long while, and it felt good!
Back to top Go down
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

PostSubject: Re: Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)   Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am

The kid wasn't saying anything, so Chad took it as he was either offended, or agreed with him. Chad had a box underneath his desk that he had been hiding. He wanted to help him fit in, and socialize and make friends with everybody besides that sheep girl. She was annoying as hell being the first one to show up to class. Chad hated those kids.

He brought the box up on his desk and said, "Now, this is something that I'm passing down to you. This is my prized possession. I want you to take extremely good care of it understand? We also have to fix that comb over. No wonder your not making friends..."

He was extremely dissapointed at his sister now. Comb over? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)   Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Life Lesson's and Shit (Phin)
Page 1 of 1