Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Night On The Town (Damien)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A Night On The Town (Damien)  Empty
PostSubject: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Securely locking up her home, Tessa Di Angelo walked down the street to a dark spot and turned around in order to apparate. She appeared from thin air just a few minute's walk from the Leaky Cauldron and made her way to the inn. She enjoyed the walk, but was also glad to see that the place was bustling with activity. It would make her harder to spot if any of those pesy Dark Wizatrds showed up. Even though she was off duty, she would still take someone in if she had to. Tessa walked to the bar and ordered a straight firewhiskey, which she paid for before turning to the room and downing the drink in one fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Damien very rarely went to The Leaky Cauldron. The busy, crowded atmosphere didn’t appeal too much and he didn’t usually find the cool, young types there. But recently, he’d been out clubbing a lot, both in muggle London and The Dancing Dragon and he was sick of the same scene. So he was changing it up a bit. If the place was really so awful and totally unbearable, he would be out in a flash, off to Soho or Knockturn Alley or somewhere. For now, he was giving it a chance.

Almost every night he was out, mainly to clear his mind of Jen’s constant nagging. Tonight was no exception. With a kiss on the forehead for little Grace, he was out of her apartment and apparating to the pub. Immediately he ordered himself a pint and took a huge swig of the drink. He was determined to have his rare bit of real fun tonight. He found himself a seat at the bar next to a brunette girl but didn’t say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Tessa turned to the side slightly as a talk, dark and handsome wizard took a seat beside her. She raised an eyebrow at the description he gave him. Looks like she was getting voer Adian. She smiled and turned to him, "Hi there. Im Tessa." She held out her hand and gave him a warm smile.

She sipped her butterbeer mixed with firewhiskey and smiled to herself. She loved the firey taste of the fire whiskey mixed with the sweetness of the butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Yep, the girl understood just how handsome and amazing he was, from the looks she was giving him and how quick she was to greet him and introduce herself. She was quite pretty herself. Not like Jen standard, but she had nice eyes. And she didn’t look like the ditzy type to giggle and say stupid stuff. Damien judged books by their covers and he was usually right about people. Most weren’t too hard to read from their facial expressions and appearances.

“Damien,” he nodded, gently shaking her hand and giving her the smoulder. The sexy smoulder which no sane girl could resist. It had proved itself on many, many occasions. He took another large swig of his pint and stared at Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Tessa smiled and pushed her hair out of her face, "Pleasure to meet you Damien." She sipped her drink and raised an eyebrow when he gave her a smoldering look. "Is that supposed to seduce me or something?" She laughed and shook her head, "Youre adorable."
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Damien didn’t bother to reply when she said it was a pleasure to meet him. There was no way that she could know this wouldn’t end badly. For all she knew, he could be some murderer. Oh, yes, he was a murderer. While she was making stupid assumptions, that was some impressive acting. Pretending that she wasn’t starstruck by the smoulder. “Seduce you? Why on earth would I want to do that?” More stupid assumptions, this time that he was totally into her. Which he wasn’t. “You shouldn’t call me adorable,” he added, with a small smirk haunting his features.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Tessa giggled and shook her head, "Well, Damien, can you honestly say you dont find me the smallest bit attractive?" She should stop talking. She was drunk. She didnt know what she was saying. "Im sorry. Im slightly drunk. I probably make no sense at all."
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Damien finished his pint then, so ordered a firewhiskey from the man at the bar before turning back to Tessa. “I’m not an honest person,” he answered vaguely, rather than answer the real question and admit that she was alright-looking. “You make perfect sense,” he smirked. “Don’t be sorry, you’re funny.” He took a sip of firewhiskey and smiled wider as his stomach set on fire. Firewhiskey was the best.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Tessa nodded and realized she did not recieve an answer to her question. "I may be drunk, but I can tell when you do t answer a question. Arent I at least attractive?" She leaned closer and batted her eyelashes slightly. She shook her head and leaned back again and sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Damien was slightly doubtful that she was drunk, but maybe it just took a lot of alcohol to get her to the point of spilling all her secrets and being stupid. He shrugged. “I guess you’re alright,” he smirked. “But not when you bat your eyelashes like that.” It was unattractive and gone-too-far sort of flirty. “So tell me, do you think I’m attractive, Tess?”
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 pm

"Yes I do, Dam." She smiled and leaned closer again. She bit her lip softly and smiled. "So Damien, Tell me about yourself." She reached out and ruffled his hair playfully before fixing it again.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 pm

That was nice. Obviously she wasn’t yet another girl immune to his good looks and charisma. Damien waited for her to finish messing with his hair before he thought about his answer. It was distracting. “I’m twenty-five, I work in Borgin and Burkes’ and… nothing.” He wasn’t exactly going to mention that he had a child in case she was the type to care.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"Nice to know." She poked her chin with her finger, "Hmmm... now about me... what is there to know about Tessa? Hmmmmm... Im 21, Im an auror, I have a little sister and an older brother, Im Italian. And not much else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town (Damien)    A Night On The Town (Damien)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night On The Town (Damien)
Page 1 of 1