Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Antisocial (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Antisocial (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Antisocial (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
::
Activity:

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 pm

It had been two years since he'd been forced to move, and Anthony could still whole-heartedly say that he absolutely hated London. The entire town was awful - crowded and urban. Nothing like where Anthony and his family had lived in Brazil. Not to mention that the weather would simply never compare. With his sixth year at Hogwarts approaching, the time came once again to buy school supplies. So he'd begrudgingly headed off to Diagon Alley with his mother and sister to do his shopping.

Anthony hated Hogwarts as well - though the school in itself wasn't really all that bad. But it wasn't the same as his old school, and the people weren't the same, and as a result Anthony had spent the past two years keeping to himself. In reality, he hadn't made one friend. It didn't matter, though. Anthony didn't need friends. He held no sense of regret that he hadn't socialized, and didn't feel the need to change his ways now. He was in Gryffindor, but it hardly mattered to him. He had no sense of house pride, or whatever. Being in Gryffindor just meant that there were certain people that he had to ignore more often than other people.

It didn't take Anthony long to gather his school things, and the moment he was done he took off in the opposite direction of his family and made his way to the only shop he had any real interest in - Quality Quidditch Supplies! Anthony loved quidditch. He hadn't joined the house team because then he would have to socialize with the rest of the team - and it just wasn't worth his energy. But that didn't mean that he couldn't fly in his spare time. So he wandered inside the shop and made his way over to the wall with a collection of beater's bats displayed. His hand grazed over one thoughtfully - his was getting old, and he could really use a new one. Picking one up from it's display, he swung it lightly in a circle to test it's weight. This was an important decision, after all.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Diagon Alley was always really cool. Obviously, the first time that Aoife had visited she had been in total shock about how wonderful the wizard world was. But it never got any less awesome, each time she visited. Not only did she get to visit all the weird shops but she generally met some weird people too. Today she’d met that small Matthew boy who was her current favourite first-year. It had been nice of him to say that her hair was like fire. Some students found shopping for books and stuff boring, but she loved it, whether it was on her own or with her family. This time, she’d got all the supply shopping out of the way quickly. So now, laden with bags full of books and robes, she slowly made her way towards her two favourite shops, the quidditch one and the ice-cream parlour. Quidditch first. It was nearer.

It was Christmas when she’d got her beaters bat and the start of the year when she got her Nimbus, so she couldn’t buy anything now. Still, staring at the newly released brooms that she couldn’t afford would be fun! They were so shiny and posh. When she got through the door of the shop, she headed straight for the display with that new broom. Wow. When she was older and really rich and famous, the first thing that she’d buy was the most recent broomstick. Right after a huge farm for all of her sheep. Then she could have a big field on the farm to play quidditch on. With hoops and everything!

After a couple of minutes of staring wide-eyed at the display and the shiny new broom that looked like some sort of angel in the form of a piece of wood, she was done. Ice-cream time! But then she spotted the bit of the shop with the bats. Although she had her own, there were more expensive, nicer ones for her to stare at. So she decided a little time over there wouldn’t hurt. There was a boy already there. He looked vaguely familiar. Oh yes! He was the boring exchange student from a couple of years ago! And wasn’t he Victoria’s brother or something? Aoife knew he was in Gryffindor. And he was looking at the bats. No. He must be planning on trying out for the team and taking over her role as Beater. Even though she was obviously the best, she should keep him away from the team, because she deserved this place more. It would be humiliating to get kicked off the team.

“Uh… excuse me!” she said, standing on her tiptoes (despite being tall) to poke him in the shoulder. “I’m the Gryffindor Beater. So if you’re trying to be evil and take over my job, I just want to let you know that it will not work!” Just so they had things clear there.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
Activity:

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: SORRY THIS IS SHORT   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

Anthony was still in the process of testing out the bat in his hand when somebody actually had the nerve to approach him. As he turned his gaze irritably toward them to see who had decided to invade his personal space, he was surprised to come face to face with that redheaded girl in his house. And she was on her tiptoes, poking him in the shoulder. Anthony frowned and swatted her hand away - "First of all, you need to back off" - and took a step away from her. Anthony didn't like people being too close to him, and this girl had just come out of nowhere and placed herself within arm's reach.

"Second of all," he said, once he was a more comfortable distance from the girl, "You couldn't pay me enough to join your pathetic team." The team was the only reason Anthony hadn't joined to begin with. "Not that taking your spot would be that hard if I wanted it.," he continued, eyeing up her small frame - not at all ideal for a beater."Lucky for you, I don't." Anthony wasn't always mean to random people - but he was allowed to be irritable with stupid girls who invaded his solitude in such a rude manner.

He let his eyes trail over the girl for a moment, taking in her features. Flaming red hair; tall and thin; bold; pretty. Not Anthony's type at all. "O'Donnell, right?" he said in vague recognition, ending his scrutiny of her and returning his eyes to the beater's bat in his hands. He didn't remember her first name. He didn't care. He didn't know much about her other than that she supposedly crazy - she was the one who'd thrown a fit in charms class last year. But he didn't care about that either. As long as she kept her distance.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 am

Elita walked around the store carrying a few practice clothes and the newest broom model. She'd rather fly than play Quidditch but because of her flying skills, she was made Slytherin Chaser.

Before long, she actually heard a male raise his voice from the Beater's section. Slowly, she walked in that direction, not that it was any of her business, but she was nosy. Soon enough, she saw Aoife and some older guy. "Aoife, are you trying to run off another guy?" Elita said teasingly as she leaned against a shelf. She actually wasn't that fond of the girl, she was pretty annoying. Her cerulean eyes contrasted with her dark hair as she looked the guy up and down. This must be the new exchange student everyone made a big deal about.

"I'm Elita and I'm not very fond of friends. Unfortunately, I'm on the Slytherin team because I'm their best flyer." she scoffed. She was becoming more like her sister used to be. She sorta liked it. Being antisocial, having few friends, being able to sass people.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Back off? How ruddeeee! But she’d realised most people were either rude or plain mean nowdays. Maybe they had always been, but now she was noticing obnoxious people more. All she’d been trying to do was politely remind him that she was a much better beater than he’d ever be. Politely! Really, he was the one who needed to back off! Awful MrWannabeGryffindorBeaterGuy should learn some manners and be polite, even when he was annoyed. He looked more grown-up that he acted, that git.

“Pathetic?” Even more rude! “You’re pathetic! I think you’re just jealous that nobody would ever want you in their team because you suck,” Aoife said, speaking quickly to try and hide her annoyance a little bit. It didn’t work, obviously. “And it would be very difficult, because I’m great at flying, and you suck. And even if I believed for a second that you could actually get on a broom, you definitely wouldn’t be a very good team member because you don’t like anyone and nobody likes you!” Okay, anger gotten rid of, she hoped. “Yes, I am O’Donnell. You’re Campero, aren’t you? Vicky-Tori’s brother?” Victoria was a lot nicer.

It didn’t look like this was going to be just another argument for her to get into, because here was that Slytherin girl who she couldn’t remember the name of but didn’t much like. All she knew was that she was Ella’s sister. And this girl, who she hardly knew, was going to tease her based on what had happened with Hunter. Another rude person. “Actually, I hate this git,” she corrected. Even if she’d only known him for a few minutes, it never took her long to decide on her hatred for someone.

Elita! That was it! Aoife shut up then because she was directing her words at Anthony. She was certain that Elita was lying and boasting and trying to look cool, though. First of all, she was pretty sure the older girl was obsessed with quidditch and she always looked fairly happy practicing and playing, not like she had to play because she was a good flyer. Then, she knew the girl had friends, because she was sure that she’d seen her many times with other older students a while ago when she was always around school.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
Activity:

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:28 am

Anthony felt a smirk play onto his lips as the redhead got herself all worked up over what he'd said and started throwing idiotic insults at him. "You've never seen me fly," he reminded the girl. "So you wouldn't know. Not that it makes a difference, because I don't want your spot either way." Insults didn't really bother Anthony. He didn't take offence to most of them - he simply either found them to be stupid and unintelligent or appreciated their creativity. Sometimes he would retort, but only for his own amusement.

He wouldn't be a very good team member? "Was that meant to be an insult of some sort?" he questioned, tilting his head and staring at the girl. "I don't do teams," he informed her. "Or houses. Or people," he added. Anthony was fairly certain that he was the only person in the entire school whose house meant absolutely nothing to him. He snorted when she continued to say that he didn't like anyone, and that nobody liked him. "That's the first thing you've said that's made any sense," he replied. Was that another thing that was meant to upset him? This girl really needed to learn a thing or two about the people she was insulting before opening her big mouth.

"That's me," he replied dully when she mentioned his last name. He swung the bat in his hand absentmindedly while the conversation proceeded, but glanced over at her with the slightest hint of interest when she mentioned his sister. "Vicky-tori?" he repeated in amusement. "Is that what you call her? Yeah, I'm her brother. Are you in her year?" Anthony questioned. He didn't pay enough attention to the people around him, including his sister, to know what year this annoying redhead was in.

He was actually becoming ever so slightly invested in the conversation, and was surprised by the sound of a third voice entering. He quickly turned his glare on whoever it was - as if it wasn't bad enough that one girl was bothering him. He didn't need another one to do the same. It was some dark-haired girl that he hadn't met, but who apparently knew the redhead. Maybe they would just talk to each other and leave him alone, then, but no such luck. It looked like they weren't friends after all. Damn. "She doesn't need to try to run me off," Anthony pointed out, rolling his eyes. He'd been there first, looking at bats. Everyone else could leave whenever they liked.

Not very fond of friends? "Then you aren't fond of anybody," he pointed out. If she wasn't fond of friends, then who was she fond of? "I don't have anything against friends. Mine just aren't here," he said with a shrug. Though, he couldn't help but wonder if his friends were anywhere anymore? He hadn't seen them in ages - had they abandoned him? Probably. Everyone abandoned him, so it was no big deal. "I love Quidditch," he told her immediately when she started bragging about being the best flyer in her house and being forced to be on the team. "I played plenty back in Brazil. I just don't want to play at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antisocial (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antisocial (Open!)   Antisocial (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Antisocial (Open!)
Page 1 of 1