Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)   Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:51 am

Lucy had finally perfected her advertisement. She had taken days to write it out and had completely forgotten to go grocery shopping, luckily Luca had taken care of it. He was just about to begin teaching Transfiguration, which meant a better pay if he actually did his job, and more vacation time when the students went off to their homes for Christmas and Summer. She had thanked him this morning when she found out they actually had oatmeal, and so she made up her mind to post the ad as soon as she got to work. It was convenient, that the lady that ran the Munchies' Cafe let her put it up on their bulletin. She was hanging it up when another person walked up and started to look through the other posts, some about needing help fixing magical equipment or about selling ingredients for potions. She didn't pay much attention to the newcomer, though. Lucy was worried about posting her ad.

Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) Roomma10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)   Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:59 am

Kensi looked through the ads of the paper to see if there were any people looking for a place to live. With her job being so low in pay, she wasn't able to afford living on her own anymore. She looked through ones that seemed interesting, and found one with two roommates already. A Luca and a Lucy lived in it already. So, she got out some parchment and wrote both Luca and Lucy a letter, both containing the same information. She said:

Dear Mr. DiAngelo and Miss. Malofy,

My name is Kensi Ramon and I am a hitwitch here at the Ministry. I currently live by myself, but can no longer afford to. I was looking through the paper, and found your ad. I am 19 years old, a couple years out of Hogwarts, and I am willing to fill all of the requirements you ask. If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards,

Kensi Ramon
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)   Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

After a few hours of training and reading, Lucy was ready to go home. She'd been here way too many times a week and she was starting to dislike the smell of the sweaty locker rooms that sat behind the training room. Sighing, Lucy took a quick shower, put on clean clothes, picked up her books and grabbed her wand. Within a second, she was out the door and heading towards the Munchies Cafe to check if anyone had posted back on her roommate ad. Sure enough, there was a small note waiting for her.

Lucy almost jumped up with happiness! Taking the note from the board, she read it. Kensi Ramon, Kensi Ramon. I've heard the name before. she thought as she looked over the note again. "Of course we're interested. It'll be like a house full of girls!" she beamed and went to take a seat to write a reply.

Kensi,
Please come by our place this Thursday so we can settle you in! Luca and I are looking forward to meeting you personally!

Lucy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)   Putting Up an Ad (Kensi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting Up an Ad (Kensi)
Page 1 of 1