Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Bad Day (Kensi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Jeremy was exhausted. He'd been up all night coughing, due to some sort of throat infection. And he couldn't fix it himself because he'd managed to lose his wand, the idiot he was. As of that day, he hadn't perfected healing spells using wandless magic, so he was stuck.

It was easy to tell how horrible he felt from the constant coughing, green face and messy appearance. Although he wanted to keep up his big professional dude act, people would just have to understand he was ill and horrible. After work, he'd either stop at Ollivanders' or pick up muggle medicine, but he had to survive until then.

Even though he wanted to sit down in Munchies, it was busy, since it was early morning, and everyone was picking up their coffee. The atmosphere made him feel hot. And not in the good way. In the sort of claustrophobic, super sick sort of way. Still, he managed to pick up a coffee and then walk back outside to the lobby area.

Jeremy was reluctant to make his way up to his office, where it would be hot and he'd be forced to get loads of work done. Instead, he just leaned against the wall and breathed out gently. Ugh, this was horrible.
Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Kensi was late. She was supposed to arrive at precisely 8:30...it was now 9:00. Her alarm clock hadn't gone off. So in a rush, she threw on some jeans and a t-shirt, and threw her hair up and headed to the office.

She was probably just going to be doing paper work today...She didn't mind it though, it took her mind off a lot of things.

She grabbed her folders with some of the paper work that she had done the night before, and ran out the door. She got to the ministry and decided that she was already late enough, so why not get a cup of coffee at Munchies? She did it every morning, so why not now? And then...there he was...The Minister...

She didn't have anything against the guy personally, she just didn't like the way he ran things at the Ministry. But, she noticed that he didn't look to good. In fact, he almost looked sick. She went over to him to be polite and said, "Good day Minister. How are you?"

She honestly couldn't care less, but after all, he was the boss. She had to at least pretend like she cared.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:18 am

Jeremy saw someone coming towards him and tried to stand a little taller as he leaned against the wall. This only resulted in a loud coughing fit. It got him a little too much attention from passersby who gave him weird, or sometimes concerned, looks.

It was the young hitwitch. Although he desperately wanted to say something sarcastic about how it wasn't a good morning and did it really look like he was okay, he couldn't act like that towards a colleague. A colleague who'd done him no wrong, other than say stupid stuff. But everyone said stupid stuff sometimes. Most people anyway.

"Morning Miss Ramon," he choked, deliberately not saying good. "I've been better." A little obvious now that he was coughing hysterically and his face looked even more green and awful.

He wasn't totally sure what to think of Kensi Ramon. She clearly disliked him. It was easy to tell from the disgusted looks she tried to be discreet about. But now she was here, acting all "goody-goody, I'm a suck-up". Was this part of a major plan to have him overthrown and give a fifth-year at Hogwarts the position? No, that was ridiculous. It was just his imagination.

But still, he was on the edge in case she tried to distract him while some kid jumped out.
Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Kensi didn't really care that the Minster was sick. In fact... She didn't really care about him at all. She could name a few people who would be better equipped for the job. Not that she could do anything about it, unfortunately... She smiled and nodded at the Minister, and said, "I hope you feel better..." Lies. But she wouldn't say that out loud. She certainly wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:41 pm

"Do you, Miss Ramon?" he returned, a little annoyed by her cool and calm nature. Of course, Jeremy didn't expect her to worry, but she didn't need to act like this. It was just plain mean. "It's good to know I have your... prayers." Oh, the joys of sarcasm and evil glares towards young irritating hitwitches.

Remind him why he'd hired this woman? Was it possible to replace her now? With Jen?

Jeremy coughed again. "How's work? What are you up to at the minute?" he asked, as pleasantly as he could manage in this unfortunate situation. Maybe he should just take the day off. It was already too much. But he had a meeting with Education which he shouldn't really cancel. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: SORRY FOR THE WAIT! GOT MY MUSE BACK!!! :D   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:54 am

Kensi faked a smile as he sarcastically thanked her on her fake "hope you feel better." This was already a long day, and it got even longer. She hoped the conversation would've ended when she wished that he would feel better when secretly she wished he would not...He then proceeded to ask about work. He was the MINISTER... shouldn't he know these things? But alas she replied, "It's alright. Mostly paper work, but I'm coping. What about you? How is your work?" Curse her for being so polite... She wished she could just say what she was thinking...

But this was her bosses boss. The person who got her hired in the first place. She had to play nice, which she was good at. She wondered how long she could keep it up. As if she really cared about how his work was going. He looked like hell. He should probably go home. The ministry would be fine without him for a day. Hell...it might even be better.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: *snuggles and hopes it is okay she ended it*   Bad Day (Kensi) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:25 pm

When he asked about work, she seemed surprised. Perhaps because he didn't already know the answer. Jeremy had more important things to worry about than what the hitwizards were occupying themselves with, unless it was something huge and influential on the wizarding world.

"Good to hear," he said, without any expression. He was making it clear it wasn't good to hear. "Mine? Busy. More paperwork than you've ever seen in your life. But I'm fine." With the work, not in general.

Well, what was a good way to get out of this conversation? "Like I said, I'm busy," he said a bit pathetically. "So bye." Jeremy out. He gave Kensi a small wave and stumbled off towards the lifts in search of his office. he got the feeling he wouldn't get around to doing any work today. He was too ill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Day (Kensi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Kensi)   Bad Day (Kensi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Kensi)
Page 1 of 1