Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hiccups (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hiccups (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Hiccups (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Hiccups (Open!)   Hiccups (Open!) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:06 pm

It wasn't unusual that she was standing on her head in the dungeon corridor, trying to drink out of a water bottle. So why were Slytherins staring at her as they walked past?

There was a good reason, and even if there wasn't, shouldn't people expect "unique" behavior from her at this point? Aoife had been at Hogwarts for more than two years, people knew her and the sort of things she did. The stares didn't stop her from staying in her upside-down position, wearing her casual weekend clothes.

Hiccups. They were SO annoying. And this was the only cure for them that worked for Aoife. Why had she chosen a dark dungeon corridor to stand on her head? Because she'd been walking along and then got a bad case of hiccups, so was very angry. The dungeons were nearby and the best place to do a headstand against a wall. It was a bit too cold, though.

"Mustachioooooooo!" Aoife trilled, trying to sing while balancing on her head and getting the water into her mouth. Multi-talented, she was. Or was it multi-tasking? Yes, she could multi-task. Hey! Why not practice some spell work too? "Colourus changerus!" she grinned, pointing her wand at the bottle and laughing in delight as it turned blue.

From upside-down.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Hiccups (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiccups (Open!)   Hiccups (Open!) EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:24 pm

The days passed by slowly, making Ryland's school life miserable. Still, he managed to stay alive every month without trashing anyone's face. Most of it he owed to Morgana for keeping him in check. He roamed almost lifelessly around the halls, not caring for much or knowing where to go. He then figured out he was headed toward the Dungeons. It was not unusual for him due to his friendship with Lucy and Wade, and sometimes he also saw Morgana around the place and he didn't mind.

When he came around the corner, though, he saw a red haired girl standing on her head...drinking out of a water bottle. Ryland smirked almost evily. He could cast a spell and have her land on her face, or he could simply turn her legs to jelly. He was ready for it, too, when he realized that he knew that face. It was Aoife O'Donnell! The weird sheep-loving Gryffindor who was the most annoying person he'd ever met. Putting his wand back in his pocket, he walked up and stood in front of her, tilting his head so that he could actually see her in a normal perspective, "Training for the circus?"

Surprisingly, he didn't want to hurt her and laugh at her afterwards. Ryland just wanted to pass the time, though a little argument with the child wouldn't hurt. "Anyway, why are you upside down? Are you okay?" he asked, though he was surprised he sounded a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Hiccups (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiccups (Open!)   Hiccups (Open!) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:55 am

Aoife liked being upside-down. True, the blood was rushing to her head and she was starting to feel really dizzy, but she was having fun! Well, she was having fun until some git came to make fun of her. Maybe it was Hunter! No, too tall. She tilted her head forward to see who it was. Ryland! "Yo!" she grinned. Maybe today she'd at least try and be nice to Gryffindoggy. At the moment she had too many enemies.

Training for the circus? "No, people in the circus don't stand on their heads! Duhhh." Obviously she knew Bill was stupid, but she hadn't imagined he knew so little as this. Oh. Was that a joke? Or sarcasm? Sometimes Aoife had a hard time working out if people were being serious or not. Her brother said she was stupid because of that. It wasn't true. She was the most clever out of all the children in her family. But that didn't mean much, really.

"Why are you NOT upside-down?" she asked happily. "Of course I'm not okay! I have hic-" Looooong pause. "My hiccups are gone! Drinking water upside-down, singing about unicorns and practicing spellwork really does work!" This was the cure for hiccups that she was always using from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiccups (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiccups (Open!)   Hiccups (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiccups (Open!)
Page 1 of 1