Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:20 am

Addie walked in her usual brisk way, her black hooded cloak swirling around her. Her head looked down to her feet as she reached for the handle of the familiar door. Year after year, weekend after weekend, she would come here, to the Hogs Head and have a glass of Firewhiskey.

She picked a booth towards the back of the filthy restaurant and sat there, her glass of Firewhiskey between her hands, and her eyes penetrating the dust on the window. She hoped Ella had gotten her owl about wanting to meet her here. As the clock struck midday, she looked towards the door expecting her granddaughter to walk through it at any time. She knew vaguely of what the young girl looked like, as she had taught her brat of a sister a few years earlier. However, the girl had never before seen Addie herself.

Looking around the Hogs Head, she could see mysterious wizards and witches sipping drinks while wearing hooded cloaks. Most of them were Death Eaters like herself. Others were wanted by the guards of Azkaban. Then, there were the few who were just wannabes.

The bell above the door jangled as a young girl wearing a Slytherin Hogwarts robe walked in. She looks just like her mother, Addie thought, without a doubt that the young girl wasn't Ella.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Ella gripped the wrinkled parchment in her sweaty hand as she walked through the street to the Hogs Head. She was finally meeting her grandmother, the person who killed her parents. She was nervous and angry and full of questions. She wasn't even sure of what this woman looked like.

Her long black Hogwarts robes with the Snake emblazoned on the front flew out all around her as she reached the door and felt a huge gut of wind. Her long black hair was pulled back in a fishtail braid, a few shorter strands loose to form fringe, and her face was adorned in light makeup, with heavy eyeliner and mascara on her eyes. Her eyes looked as though they could see down into your soul.

Ella pulled open the door to the little dusty restaurant and squinted her eyes to see in the darkness. She saw several hooded figures sipping a strong smelling drink. She turned as noticed another hooded figure with the same striking eyes as hers and her mothers in a booth in towards the back and begun walking towards her. This was it, the moment she'd been waiting for, she thought as she sat across from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 pm

The young girl sat across from her. She was a beautiful young lady and Death Eater material in every way. Addie smiled. "Ella..." she paused for a minute, "you look so much like your mother and sister." She looked into the girls ice cold eyes and thought of what she was going to say next.

They had some business to take care of, whether Ella liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

The woman dared open her mouth to speak of her mother. "You killed them, you witch." she hissed angrily. "What the hell was your problem?!" Ella asked the two most important questions that puzzled her for years. She wasn't taking any excuses and if she had to, she had no problem using magic to put some fear into this woman.

Back to top Go down
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Addie knew this would happen soon. The girl wanted answers, she foresaw it. Oftentimes, she wished Ella would be a Seer like her, rather than the little ungrateful brat of a sister she had. "I did it for you. I did it so you could have freedom and be who you were meant to be. It's your destiny." she told the girl and tried to sound sincere.

It was important to get Ella to join over, it meant more power for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Ella gripped the table, what was this woman talking about?! She did it for herself. She did it because she wanted Ella for herself because Ella was useful. Getting to Ella meant getting to Elita and all the professors and friends. She was greedy!

"So what if it is my destiny? How do I fulfill it?" Ella hissed through gritted teeth. She wanted this more than ever, but at the same time she wanted a normal, loving family. She wanted acceptance.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am

James strutted down the lane to the more off part of Hogsmeade. Namely the Hog's Head. Sure, the place had had a boost since good, ol' Aberforth passed away several years ago, but it still was a dark, dusty place like it been for as long as James could remember. He was smirking to himself, as he normally was, but this time because a sweet darling could be a new asset to the Dark Wizards.

He opened the door to the Head and looked around. He easily picked out the two people sitting in a booth, both looking aggressive and dominant. James' smirk widened as he walked calmly over to them. He stopped next to Addie and looked down at the girl in front of them.

"This must be young Ella Fontayne," he said casually, his voice drawling and superior, though not unkind. For once...
Back to top Go down
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:32 am

"Patience is a virtue child." Addie smirked. The young girl would be a great prize to have on their side, and a lure for the young Malfoy boy as well. "You embrace it. That's how." Addie paused before continuing, "Leave behind everything, your friends and family and move in with me. I'll give you everything you want. A home, a safe environment, love, acceptance."

As Addie finished her statement, her fellow partner took a seat beside her and addressed Ella. "Nice to see you, James." The elder woman pursed her lips in victory. There was no way Ella wouldn't join now.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:47 am

Ella drummed her fingers angrily on the table. She wanted this so bad and she knew she wanted it and her grandmother knew she wanted it, however, she felt like she'd become a disappointment. She was worried about failing and getting killed or getting kicked out and not being able to go back with her mom. Worries and thoughts fluttered through her head and unfortunately for her, her grandmother was a seer.

Not long after her grandmother stopped talking, a man showed up and addressed her. "Oh look, Grandmother's got a companion." she said the word slowly, and thickly in her French accent. "Yes, I'm Ella Fontayne-Vega." she spat with emphases on Vega.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

James grinned down at Addie, before sitting down beside her. "You too, sweetie," he said childishly. He then turned more serious and looked at Ella. "Do forgive my mistake. I hadn't realized that you were fond of the 'Vega' part. I figured it would be better to leave it out in case you didn't like it. Of course I shall call you Ella Fontayne Vega if you prefer so," he said calmly, doodling with a piece of black paper he had brought with him, folding it into a beautiful, black lotus.

"Here you go, Ella. -May I call you Ella?- This is a token of how much I want you to join this,
our family. We take care of each other, you see. That is what we do. And in the meantime, we take over what we want. Now, Ella. What do you want?" he asked, the last part going from a calm and nice manner, to a more urgent, serious one.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 am

Ella nodded and grabbed the black paper lotus. What do I want? Ella thought. She hadn't put much thought into that as she had no clue what she wanted to even do once she finished her years of Hogwarts. Without even realising she was speaking, she began listing out her inner most desires, "Power. Family. Love. Acceptance." she said the last once with a hint of urgency and anger to her voice.

She looked back and forth between the two, analysing their thoughts. She thought about how much it would hurt Selene, Andrew and Elita if she left and felt guilty for wanting to leave, but this, this was her life. Could she really have a better life as a Death Eater?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)   A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Meeting (Closed for Ella)
Page 1 of 1