Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) Empty
PostSubject: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Kensi walked up to the Atrium to get something to eat after an already stressful day. She had gotten a sand which and instead of indulging in it like she had planned, she started picking at its contents. She had already lost her appetite for it. She had been looking forward to this job, but now it hadn't met her standards, and she was kind of regretting going into it. But, she was trained to never give up. She knew some days would be bad, and this was just one of those days.

So, she sat there in the Cafe all alone already stressed about the day.
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:49 pm

After having worked for a while on a new project, Mordred made his way from his office. He was very fond of his new position as head of the Department of Mysteries, giving him a range of new things to do, and having more equipment. He was still heated on his discussion with Richard Blackwood when the journalist had been around. That was a while ago now, though.

He walked up into the atrium, just as he usually did for breaks. Their coffee was quite good. He was about to sit down when he saw a young woman sitting on her own. Normally, he'd wave that off and not care at all, but he recognized her. She was a hitwizard. Or witch, whichever preferred. He was intrigued by this position and wondered what the woman did.

So he put on his mask of friendliness and walked over to the woman. "Hello," he said, his voice nice, "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Kensi looked at the man who asked to join him. She didn't know anybody at the Ministry yet, because her job was so demanding. She nodded and said, "Sure. I don't care." She continued, "I'm Kensi by the way. Kensi Ramon." She awaited for the man to introduce himself. He seemed nice enough. She wondered what position he worked in.
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Mordred sat down across from her when she gave him her approval. He made a pleasant face and gave a nod. "It's nice to meet you, miss Ramon. I'm Mordred Gaunt," he said friendly. He supposed she'd be curious to know what sort of job he had, but he didn't let it on immediately, taking a sip from his cup. He was also wondering how to phrase the statement of his being the head of the department of mysteries without sounding obnoxious.

"So, miss Ramon, which position do you hold here at the ministry?" he asked casually, thinking it wouldn't hurt to ask her, even though he already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:35 am

Kensi looked at the man and said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Gaunt." He asked about her position in the ministry. She said, "I'm a hitwitch." She awaited for his reaction. She didn't know how people would react when she of all people told them what she did for a living.
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Mordred didn't bother to pretend to be surprised by her telling him she was a hit witch. He just nodded. "I thought you might be. I heard news that it was a new position taken," he said calmly. He studied her. He wasn't one for underestimating a woman just by her appearance, but the girl seemed like a good soul. But maybe her self-righteousness was something else.

"How do you find the job?" he asked her, not asking if she liked it or not, thinking that might be the wrong way to phrase it. She might think it was a high necessity to have hitwitches and -wizards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:02 am

Kensi nodded at the man. He asked her how she liked her job. She replied, "It's alright. Mostly paper work." She gestured to the pile she had beside her. Sure it was short, but it was still frustrating. What ever happened to fighting bad guys? She didn't know... So, to keep the conversation going between this nice fellow, she asked, "And what position do you hold in this fine establishment?"
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:54 am

Well, Mordred knew that feeling. There had been a lot of paperwork for him to do when he started as an Unspeakable. After a while he had gotten used to the stack of papers, screaming at him to do them, and learned quite a few useful things from it. Most of it had something to do with research, and though he didn't find every research interesting, everything had a surprising outcome in one way or the other.

"Ah, yes. The joys of the job that is paperwork," he said kindly, with a hint or sarcasm. He was sure she'd catch on. He had heard people say this under very many circumstances that had to do with paperwork. So he was sure this would be one if those things people found witty.

Mordred took a sip of his coffee as she was talking and asked him a question. He gave a pleasant smile; he was still happy about his renewed position. "I am the head of the Department of Mysteries," he said. As he said it, he added a slightly proud tone to his voice. Not a vain one. It was easy to manipulate what people called normal feelings. He even found himself enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)   An Already Stressful Day (Mordred) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Already Stressful Day (Mordred)
Page 1 of 1