Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) Empty
PostSubject: Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent)   Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:47 am

Morgana and Mordred Gaunt

Date when your inactivity will start Today

When will you return In two days Razz

Reasons why leaving I am going to a meeting with my entire family, like, waaaay out family

Any other info we should know I am only gone for two days, so, not really epically long, but still! And I have my phone, so if you see that I'm online, but I don't reply to threads, then it's because I don't have the means or capacity to reply. Yeah... But I'll be back Sunday evening, so no stress! Very Happy

Thank you for informing us about your absence and have a good time with your family. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes
Adult
Caroline Forbes

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Charms and Potions Professor, Head of Hufflepuff House

Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent)   Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Have fun, I'll miss you hun! Talk to you on the date of your return, again have a good time, I hope you don't get stressed or anything.. Everyone hates that >_> Anyway, have a good time hun. Talk to you soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalmayhem.forums-rpg.com/

Morgana and Mordred Gaunt (Absent)
Page 1 of 1