Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Midnight Snack (Vanessa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight Snack (Vanessa) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 am

Nina was hungry. She didn't understand why, she had eaten a tone at dinner, but she had woken up in the night wanting something to eat. An older student had told her about the kitchens and were to locate them, so she made her way towards the painting with the fruit basket, and wiggled the pear. And alas, the kitchens appeared behind the painting.

She was still amazed with magic. Even when she went to her common room, how to get in still amazed her. But when she went in, she realized that she wasn't alone. Another first year was in there. She was a little disappointed that it wasn't Sarah, but she was open to making new friends besides her twin. She was sorted in a different house than her for a reason. Maybe that was it? To make new friends. As she went in the kitchens, house elves immediately went to her aid. She sat down next to the other girl that she noticed was a Slytherin, and said, "Um... how bout some chocolate chip cookies and milk? Oh, hi, I'm Nina. Nina Martin. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am

"Vanessa Di Angelo." Vanessa looked down at the little girl and smirked. Gryffindor, figures. "What are you doing out of bed, exactly?" SHe took a cookie from the girl and bit into it. She raised an eyebrow as she waited for an answer to her question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:27 am

Nina was just trying to be polite and make new friends. But this girl was making it hard. Nina asked, "I should ask you the same thing?" She then took the cookie back that this Vanessa girl had taken from her plate and ate the last of it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:31 am

"I was hungry." The little brat then took her cookie, "Hey! What was that for you little brat?" She put her hand on her wand without the girl noticing in case things got ugly. "I was enjoying that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 am

Nina crossed her arms and said, "That was MY cookie to begin with... And I don't want to start any trouble. I was just trying to be nice, and you took it."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 am

"I thought you offered. Sorry." Nessa shook her head and rolled her eyes before asking a house elf for some cookies and butterbeer. "WHo are you anyway to be so rude?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am

Nina glared. This girl was something. She was so glad that she wasn't like Sarah. Sarah would've gone and cried in her dorm already. She said, "I'm Nina. Nina Martin."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 am

"No duh, you said that already. I mean who do you think you are being rude to me like that?" She poked the girl hard on the chest pushing her back a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 am

Nina was confused... She just said, "Fine, I'll take my cookies to go. I don't have time for this." She stood up taking some cookies from her plate, and her glass of milk and stood up and walked out of the kitchens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (Vanessa)   Midnight Snack (Vanessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 1