Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A late-night snack EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A late-night snack EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A late-night snack EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A late-night snack EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A late-night snack EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A late-night snack EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A late-night snack EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A late-night snack EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A late-night snack EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A late-night snack EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A late-night snack EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A late-night snack EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A late-night snack EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A late-night snack EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A late-night snack EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A late-night snack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:15 am

Lucy entered the Great Hall, holding onto Wade's arm, and glanced at Ella.
"This is probably my least favorite place in Hogwarts." she told them, not trying to sound mean.
"It's quite magical, I'll give it that, but I just don't find it as interesting as the other parts of the Castle. I mean, all I ever do in here is eat and attend important ceremonies."
However, despite her dislike for the hard wooden tables, she skipped happyly towards the Slytherin's place. Letting go of Wade, she took Ella's hand and sat down, next to her.
"So, I know you're new here. I remember you from Care of Magical Creatures." she told her, while grabbing some food an putting in on her plate.
"How do you like it here, Ella? Any favorite classes yet?" she asked, taking a bite out of a soft piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:23 am

Ella entered the Great Hall along with Lucy and Wade. "This is probably my least favorite place in Hogwarts." she heard Lucy say."It's quite magical, I'll give it that, but I just don't find it as interesting as the other parts of the Castle. I mean, all I ever do in here is eat and attend important ceremonies." Ella had to agree, this place was rather magical but it just wasn't that amazing and important.

Ella was surprised when Lucy let go of Wade's arm and grabbed her hand. She then skipped to the Slytherin table so Ella followed suit not wanting to be drug along and possibly risk tripping and making a fool out of herself. "So, I know you're new here. I remember you from Care of Magical Creatures." Lucy started while grabbing some food and putting it on her plate."How do you like it here, Ella? Any favorite classes yet?" she continued taking a bite out of her bread.

"Actually, I love it here. It's really big and magical and beautiful. Everyone around here is so nice and welcoming." Ella said while grabbing some food. "I like Care of Magical Creatures and I really like Defense Against the Dark Arts. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

Wade and the girls entered the Great Hall, and Lucy began talking. "This is probably my least favorite place in Hogwarts. It's quite magical, I'll give it that, but I just don't find it as interesting as the other parts of the Castle. I mean, all I ever do in here is eat and attend important ceremonies." she told them. Wade nodded in agreement. Yes, the ceiling was about the most beautiful part of the Great Hall, but he rarely came here, except for food.
Lucy let go of his arm and grabbed Ella's hand instead. He followed the girls as they sat at the Slytherin table.
"So, I know you're new here. I remember you from Care of Magical Creatures." Lucy started, "How do you like it here, Ella? Any favorite classes yet?"
Surprised, Wade stared at Lucy, as she was rarely this energetic and talkative at such a late hour.

"Actually, I love it here. It's really big and magical and beautiful. Everyone around here is so nice and welcoming." Ella said while grabbing some food. "I like Care of Magical Creatures and I really like Defense Against the Dark Arts. How about you?" she asked.

Wade jumped in, "I like Care of Magical Creatures too." he said while finally leaning in to grab some food, before Lucy could finish it all.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:38 am

"Actually, I love it here. It's really big and magical and beautiful. Everyone around here is so nice and welcoming." Ella said while grabbing some food. "I like Care of Magical Creatures and I really like Defense Against the Dark Arts. How about you?"

Lucy was about to answer when Wade spoke, "I like Care of Magical Creatures too."
Confused, she asked him, "Oh really? Because this morning, you didn't seem to like it very much."
Turning back to Ella, she said, much more nicely, "Well, I love those classes too! But I would have to add History of Magic."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:41 am

Ella looked confused for a moment, not knowing what just happened.She had never heard that bite in Lucy's voice before or the look on her face. "I haven't been accepted into History of Magic yet, or I may have not signed up for it. I don't even remember what classes I'm taking but I guess I'll get used to things around here soon."

Turning to Wade Ella said, "You only have one favorite class?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 am

"I haven't been accepted into History of Magic yet, or I may have not signed up for it. I don't even remember what classes I'm taking but I guess I'll get used to things around here soon." Ella informed them, which Lucy understood, since with too many classes, one may feel confused.
Ella then turned to Wade, "You only have one favorite class?"
Lucy was glad Ella had asked that, it put Wade 'on the spot'. She looked at Wade, eager to know how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

Wade had lost track of the conversation after Lucy had snapped at him. He had never liked arguing with her, and if he talked back, it would just make things worse, so he stayed quiet.
Then suddenly Ella asked him something.

"You only have one favorite class?" she said.
With wide eyes, Wade looked up from his bowl of cereal.
"Umm," Wade stuttered. "Yes, as of right now."
Noticing Lucy's eyes on him, but not looking directly at her, he continued, "Well. Umm, I guess I can say I like Charms too, and Defense against the Dark Arts." he cleared his throat.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:53 am

"Charms seems really fun. " Ella giggled a little noticing Wade was eating cereal out of all the foods he could've picked.
"What you guys' favorite thing about Hogwarts?" Ella asked to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

"Charms seems really fun. " Ella giggled, glancing at Wade.
"What you guys' favorite thing about Hogwarts?" She asked.
Lucy spoke first, "The lake. Absolutely the Lake." she said with a smile, pouring some milk into a glass.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

"Charms seems really fun. " Ella giggled. "What you guys' favorite thing about Hogwarts?" she asked them.
"The Lake." Lucy said, "Absolutely the Lake."
Of course, he thought.
"Well, I really liked the Forest, even if it is gloomy. Oh, and also the Common Room. It's quite comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am

"The Forest? Do you like dark things?" Ella smiled to let Wade know she was joking. "The lake is really pretty, I could sit out there all day. I actually like our common room too. It's comfortable and relaxing. I love the colors, the green and silver are quite nice and the underwater view is great!" Ella replied cheerfully. This is so much fun, I feel like we've known each other for forever, Ella thought.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 am

"The Forest? Do you like dark things?" Ella smiled, and Wade could not quite understand why she was smiling.
"The lake is really pretty, I could sit out there all day. I actually like our common room too. It's comfortable and relaxing. I love the colors, the green and silver are quite nice and the underwater view is great!"

Before he could control himself, Wade opened his mouth, "As a matter of fact, yes I do. I do happen to like dark things. After all, my father is being hunted by Death Eaters and my Uncle used to be one." he said, quite harshly.
"I'm sorry, Ella. Being related to Draco Malfoy has it's ups and down. I didn't mean to snap at you." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 am

Ella looked at Wade with hurt in her eyes."Wade I'm sorry, I was only trying to joke around." Ella looked down, her voice shaking and tears brimming her eyes. "I don't see you as a relative to Draco. I forgive you." Deep down inside, Ella was still hurt as she hated when people snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 am

Ella's cheerfulness was interrupted by Wade's angry words.
"As a matter of fact, yes I do. I do happen to like dark things. After all, my father is being hunted by Death Eaters and my Uncle used to be one." His voice was harsh and loud. Lucy was surprised to see him talk to a girl like that, and to even hear him talk in such a way! Never had he raised his voice to someone. Wade has always been the sweet, caring, responsible brother she never had, but today, he had been acting strangely. Much more surprising was that he had mentioned Kellin and Draco to someone outside the family. He rarely spoke of his father, and he was never very fond of Uncle Draco.
"I'm sorry, Ella. Being related to Draco Malfoy has it's ups and down. I didn't mean to snap at you." He apologized, and Lucy reached across the table to hold his hand, in a comforting manner.
Glancing at Ella, she smiled kindly.
"Wade I'm sorry, I was only trying to joke around." she said, but there was hurt clear in her eyes. Lucy felt strangely resentful towards Wade; something she had never felt before. "I don't see you as a relative to Draco. I forgive you." Ella continued.
Confused, Lucy didn't know what to say. She wanted to make Ella feel better, as she was clearly hurt. But she also wanted to slap Wade for being rude, and comfort him, all at the same time. Instead, she kept holding his hand, and tried to change the subject.
"So, Ella. Do you want to come with us to Hogsmeade this weekend?" she asked, trying to sound cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 am

Ella picked around at her food not daring to look up at Wade or Lucy afraid of what to see on their faces. "Lucy, don't be mad at Wade, I shouldn't jave said anything. Sure, sounds fun. I never heard of it." Ella replied quietly, almost whisper-like. What are you doing?! There are people here who are actually want to be friends with you and you're going to act like this? Ella thought.

"Do you guys ever miss it back home?" Ella looked up, her face was red and she had tears in her eyes.
You know you always cry when you think of home replied Ella's internal voice.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:35 am

Looking at Ella in the eye, he saw hurt. "Wade I'm sorry, I was only trying to joke around." Ella looked down, her voice shaking. "I don't see you as a relative to Draco. I forgive you."
Wade could not keep looking at her; he felt guilty and it bothered him that she was hurt.
He then felt a soft, small hand on his. It was Lucy. He held her hand, as he knew she was trying to calm him down.
"So, Ella. Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with us this weekend?" Lucy asked, changing the subject.
Ella began picking at her food not looking at them. "Lucy, don't be mad at Wade, I shouldn't have said anything. Sure, sounds fun. I never heard of it." Ella replied. Her reaction just made Wade feel worse, but he pushed it aside, and said, "Yes, Ella. You should come. It's pretty neat, actually. I've been there only twice, with Lucy and Uncle Pheonix."

"Do you guys ever miss it back home?" Ella finally looked up, with tears in her eyes. Wade could not help but feel even guiltier. He had been so rude to her, and she didn't deserve it.
"Not really. Technically, I don't even have a home. I live with Lucy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 am

"Lucy, don't be mad at Wade, I shouldn't have said anything. Sure, sounds fun. I never heard of it." Ella replied.
Lucy was surprised that her anger was visible, she was sure she had kept it hidden.
"I would never be angry with Wade, not for the wrong reasons." she assured her, shooting a look at her cousin.
"Yes, Ella. You should come. It's pretty neat, actually. I've been there only twice, with Lucy and Uncle Pheonix." Wade said.
They stayed quiet for a while, until Ella spoke again.

"Do you guys ever miss it back home?"
"Not really. Technically, I don't even have a home. I live with Lucy." Wade responded.
"I do. I miss Pheonix very much." she added.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 am

Looking at Wade she noticed he looked like he felt guilty and she felt bad for making him feel guilty. "I miss my sister. She'll be coming here next year but it's so hard being away from her since I raised her." Ella sucked back the sobs she knew was coming.
"So where is this Hogsmeade place?" Ella said trying to be cheerful again.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 am

"I miss my sister. She'll be coming here next year but it's so hard being away from her since I raised her." Ella responded.
Changing the subject, she asked, "So where is this Hogsmeade place?"
Wade wanted to remember where it was exactly, but he couldn't so he looked at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 am

"It's outside of Hogwarts. But don't worry, we won't lose you." Lucy said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 am

"Well that's reassuring." Ella replied smiling. "So how do we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 am

"Well, I don't remember, but I can ask Phoenix to send an owl and explain how to get there. It's been a while." she admitted, hoping that Wade would remember.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:19 am

"Oh." was all Ella could say. She sat quietly looking at all her uneaten food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A late-night snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late-night snack   A late-night snack Empty

Back to top Go down

A late-night snack
Page 1 of 1