Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What to do? (Vanessa)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What to do? (Vanessa) Empty
PostSubject: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am

Persephone was having a wonderful day so far, her classes were awesome, she got a couple books from the library and even managed to talk to someone who wasn't Vanessa. Sighing happily she walked through the Dungeons and to where the common room was located. This place is the best she thought as she entered, and in her mind it really was, it just had that nice calming vibe that she never got anywhere else.

She walked over to the couch with a bit of skip in her step, and sat down next to Vanessa. "How was your day?" She asked quietly after a moment. The book on creatures was sitting in her lap and she almost couldn't help herself as she opened it to where she had left off. The animals were just so amazing with the things they could do, and for that she was hoping to learn all she could.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 am

"Hey Seph, My day was ok. Dealt with stupid school drama as usual. Probably caused some of it myself. But I cant complain." Nessa laughed as Persephone opened her book, "Are you sure you arent a Ravenclaw. Youre always reading."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:23 am

Persephone's smile widened as she thought about the drama Nessa had caused. Most the time it was funny to her as she just listened in at Nessa's side. Sometimes she felt like it went to far and that's when she would actually say something.

"Well my older brother is one, you know? So I could have just picked it up from him." She thinking about Parker. She really missed him here, which reminded her that she needed to write him soon.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:51 am

"Awwww I miss Parker." She remembered growing up practically living at Persephone and Parkers house. Parker used to tell them stories and give her piggy back rdies. He was like another older brother to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 am

Persephone shook her head, she used to love the stories Parker told, but now some of them just seemed widely crazy. "Me too." She muttered after a couple minutes. "So what do you want to do?" She asked her best friend, she was tired of just sitting around.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"I dont know... Wanna go prank a few Gryffindor?" She had a few select people in mind. Hunter, Blake, Aofie and Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Persephone thought about her new Gryffindor friend and shook her head quickly, she didn't want to ruin it. She hadn't made any friends in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff though so she wouldn't mind  playing a prank on them. But playing a prank on Hufflepuff was mean so all that left was Ravenclaw. "How about we prank Ravenclaw instead?"

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:56 pm

"Why not the Gryffindors? They're perfect targets. They wont seek revenge and they're not likely to report us." Vanessa could tell Seph was not going to change her mind. "Fine. Ravenclaw. Lauren to be specific. Its time to get back at her for stealing Ryan from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Persephone tried to hide her smirk my looking down a bit, revenge with Nessa was always fun. "Is she likely to report us?" She asked after thinking for a moment. If she was going to be in this it would have to be of epic proportions. "Actually why don't we target an area she will be in, but not specifically her so she can't claim we did it just to get to her?"

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 pm

"You, my good friend, are a genius." Vanesa smiled and started thinking of the perfect prank. "What should we do to her? It has to be good. Even better than Madison Andrews."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:19 pm

That would be hard, but unlike Nessa, Persephone was not out to hurt the girl's feelings but play a harmless prank. Sometimes Nessa jumped the gun a bit and made to many people angry with her. So Persephone was hoping by making the prank wide spread everyone would take it as a joke not an attack. "I was thinking either making it where they can not stop telling the truth, or making the person have bright pink hair for the day." Persephone was trying not to be malicious and she realized to late that the first would probably be very malicious.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 pm

"I like the hair thing... but lets take it a bit further shall we?" Vanessa took out her prank book, yes she had a prank book and opened it to page 93. "Theres a spell that causes everyons hair to fall out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Persephone wasn't sure what to do, she definitely didn't want to make the enemies that were sure to come with this prank, but  she didn't want to tell her best friend no either. "Are you sure you want to make a lot people bald?" Persephone asked hesitantly. She could already think of a couple people who would take it personally, even if it could be fixed easily in the hospital wing.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 pm

"It'll be hilarious. Come on. Embrace your inner Slytherin." She dog earred the page in her book and put it back in her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Persephone chucked nervously, and nodded her head, "Fine, I'm in when are we going to do this?" She still wasn't so sure, but it would be funny. She just hoped she wouldn't get her new friend.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 am

"Tomorrow after morning classes." She smiled evily and looked over at Seph. She knew her best friend well enough to know something was going on, "Ok spill it. Who is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 am

Persephone put a look of utter innocence on her face and muttered, "Who?"  She didn't want to bring it up to Nessa cause she didn't like Blake like that, and Nessa would tease her all the time and say she did. So she was going to try her hardest to play it off. Persephone thought about it for a moment and nodded, "How bout we do it at lunch get a couple groups of people as they come out of the Great Hall?"

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 am

"Yeah that works. Now stop changing the subject. Who. Is. He?" Vanessa crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side with a single eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:06 am

Persephone mimicked her friends stance but she also added in a smirk. Obviously innocence was not gonna work this go around." Who. Is. Who? "She asked with in a sweet voice. Nessa should know she wasn't going to say unless she really wanted to.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:07 am

"The guy you're crushing on, Duh!" Nessa poked her best friends arm, "Tell me, you brat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 am

Persephone poked her friend back and announced, "I am not crushing on anyone, because I'm 11 years old, and 11 year olds do not crush on people." Persephone smirked at her friend to let her know she was just teasing. But she really didn't like him like that, he was just nice, and fun to talk to.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 am

"Liar liar pants on fire." She sang out at the top of her lungs. "You are such a bad Liar, Seph."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Persephone simply glared at her friend for a moment before abruptly changing the subject again, "You can try to figure that out later," She said waving her hand dismissively, "But right now we need to be planning our prank, because it's gonna be the best."

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:11 pm

"Do not distract me with Pranking!" Vanessa yelled softly at her friend. "Come on, Seph. We've never kept secrets from eachother. I'm guessing its a gryffindor... Ryan? Hunter? Blake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Persephone couldn't stop the laughter that burst from her lips. "Bull if I liked someone I would tell you, but as I don't there is nothing to tell. Besides there are more important things." Persephone completely ignored the whole Gryffindor thing, mostly because it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard!

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do? (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next