Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What to do? (Vanessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 am

"Fine dont tell. I see how it is." Vanessa said over the top dramatically. She even put her hand over her forehead and sighed for extra effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 am

Persephone was practically crying she was laughing so hard, "I won't tell you, because there is nothing to tell." She told between peals of laughter. When she finally managed to straighten herself out again she couldn't get rid of the grin on her face. Nessa was just so over the top some times!

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:28 am

"Brat." Vanessa said as she pushed her friend off the couch. She then grbabed a pillow and hit Seph in the face with it. "Ohhhhh!" SHe ran around the Common room and laughed, "Youll never catch me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

Persephone sat on the floor shocked for a moment before getting up and chasing after her best friend. Eventually she some how acquired a pillow, which she promptly threw at the other girls head. Not watching to see if it landed or not, Persephone turned around and began running the other way.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 am

Suddenly, a pillow hit her in the back of the head causing her to face plant. "PERSEPHONE MASON!" She screamed as she jumped up and chased her friend. Vanessa pounced on her and tackled her to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Persephone smirked and ran faster hoping not to get caught by the other girl. It seemed luck was not on her side, however, when she was tackled and brought to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Vanessa pinned Persephone down and laughed, "I WIN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Persephone stuck her tounge out at her best friend but nodded, "yeah you won... this time." She got up of the floor and made a show of dusting herself off.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:23 pm

"And every time before and every time after." Vanessa smirked and sat back down on the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

"No. I won that one time." Persephone muttered indignantly, Nessa hadn't won everything. Besides Persephone liked to win the battles that no one would ever know about.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:08 pm

"Yeah when we were 5 and only because i had a broken arm." Vanessa smiled at her friend so Seph would know she was just teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Persephone simply stuck her tounge out at the other girl yet again.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Vanessa reached out and pinched her friends tongue before wiping her fingers on her jeans, "Thats what you get. Next time, I'm biting." She faked biting the air and laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Persephone frowned and quickly pulled her tounge back into her mouth. "I'll get you yet.." She muttered playfully after a couple moments.

Last edited by Persephone Mason on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 pm

"Bring it on, Princess." She jumped up and shook her butt at Persephone before running up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:34 pm

As soon as Persephone saw that Nessa was all the way up the stairs she smirked and picked up her book. As she opened it and began reading she wondered how long it would take for the other to realize she wasn't following.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 pm

When Vanessa didnt hear footsteps behind her, she ran back downstairs and saw Persephone on the couch reading a book. "You BRAT!" She ran over, grabbed the book and ran back up the stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:10 am

Persephone immediately jumped up when her precious book was snatched away from her,"VANESSA DI ANGELO GET BACK HERE" She yelled at the top of her lungs, as she chased the girl as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 am

"COME AND GET ME!" Nessa dove under her bed before Persephone saw her and hid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am

Persephone silently accepted the other girls challenge as she ran towards the dorms. When she finally entered she looked around for a minute and saw Nessa under the bed. "Well guess I can't find you Nessa" She announced to the room. She then turned around and ran towards the library. There were more books there to read.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 am

Vanessa crawled out from under the bed and yawned. She was tired. So she crawled into bed and fell asleep

((END!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do? (Vanessa)   What to do? (Vanessa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do? (Vanessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2