Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

Aidan bit his lower lip and said, "I won't be going anywhere for a while." He smirked and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 am

"Promise?" She stuck out her pinky to him. She felt like a little kid making promises with her brother and sister again. Which was appropriate since Tessa loved Aidan as if he were her family. And maybe someday he would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 am

"Promise." He wrapped his pinky around hers and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 am

Tessa yawned and snuggled into the bed. She looked at Aidan and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 am

Aidan got into the bed on the opposite side and snuggled near Tessa. He took off his suit jacket and laid on it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 am

Tessa pulled the blanket over the both of them and turned over so she was facing Aidan, "Aidan....?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm

"Yes, dear?" He gave her one of his nicest smiles, and stared at her with his sea blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm

"Nothing, I love you." SHe kissed him and thought of a possible future for the two of them. Maybe a kid or 2. a Dog named Sparky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

"Okay then. I love you too." Aidan was wondering what Tessa was going to ask him, maybe something important. He hoped it wouldn't be about the recent incident that happened at the Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:12 am

Tessa took a deep breath, I was just thinking about the future. I hope there is one for us together.” She bit her lip and looked away. For some reason, she had tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 am

"Of course there is." He kissed her, and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:24 am

"Is there really?" She smiled and kissed his nose, "What will it be like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 pm

"Maybe a kid or two, and a dog." It was hard to think about it, since Aidan believed the future would take them wherever they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4