Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:54 am

Tessa walked down the familiar winding streets of Diagon Ally. She passed by Olivanders and Eyelops Animal Emporium. She made her way into Flourish and Blotts bookshop to see if her order had arrived. When she got there, she saw a familiar face from her childhood. “Parker?”

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 am

Parker was casually browsing books not looking for anything particular when he heard someone say his name. He turned around quickly and saw a very familiar face. "Tessa?" Parker asked quietly playing with the book that was currently in his hands.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 am

"Oh my god." Tessa whispered, they were in a book store after all, and hugged her friend. "How are you? I havent seen you in what? 5 years?" She smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am

Parker smiled at her brightly and nodded, "Yeah, about five years." He was actually really surprised and happy to see his long time friend. "So what trouble have you been causing lately?" He teased lightly.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 am

"Not much trouble. I'm training to be an Auror actually. Bet you didn't see that coming. Let's see.... Nessa and Luca are hogwarts. Luca is teaching Flying. Nessa is a 1st year this year, Slytherin." Tessa thought about what else had happened recently. "Hmm.... Oh! I just remembered. I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend here, Aidan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 am

Aidan walked into Flourish and Blotts looking very pleased with himself. He had finally gotten Tessa a gift that she had secretly been waiting for. Aidan sneaked up on Tessa and covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?", he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 am

Tessa giggled and spun around, "Hey you." She kissed him softly on the lips then turned back to Parker, "Parker, this is my boyfriend, Aidan. Aidan, this is my friend, Parker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:30 am

"I got you something." Aidan gave her the soft, adorable, tan teddy bear that he had ordered a couple days ago. He smiled and said, "Greetings, Parker.", as he stuck out his hand, waiting for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:31 am

"Babe! I love it." She hugged the teddy bear tightly to her chest before kissing his cheek. "Parker here is a friend of mine from when I was a child." She nudged Parker playfully and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:40 am

"Persephone is there this year as well," Parker said as he looked down at the book in his hands. He put it back on the shelf and then turned to the man Tessa had just introduced. Parker smiled slightly and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 am

"Awwww how is little Persephone?" She remembered watching Vanessa and Persephone playing together while growing up. "Has she been sorted yet?" She grabbed a hold of Aidans hand instinctively and smiled at both boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 am

"She is well, and she hasn't been sorted yet. Or if she has she hasn't told me." Parker answered smiling at the couple in front of him. He shook Aidan's hand and then asked,"So how long have the two of you been together?"

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 am

"We actually just started dating..." She smiled at her boyfriend and squoze his hand. "Aidan is better with dates than I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:09 am

"We started about two days ago." He smiled and squeezed Tessa's hand a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 am

"Well when you say it like that..." She bumped his hip playfully and rested her head on his shoulder. "How about we all go grab a butterbeer or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:14 am

Parker nodded his head, he was quite happy to be seeing Tessa again and butterbeer sounded amazing. He turned to Aidan and asked "So what do you do?"

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 am

Tessa smiled and walked out of the store with her 2 favorite boys, "This is gonna be fun." She giggled and spun as she walked down the cobble stone streets. When they reached the Three Broomstix, Tessa went in and found them a booth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:40 am

Parker followed Tessa and Aidan quietly to the three broom sticks. He had loved the place when he was younger but hadn't been in a while. When they got inside he slid into a booth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:41 am

"So Parker, what do you do for a living?" She asked before ordering 3 butterbeers. She leaned forward with her elbows on the table and stared at her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 am

Parker muttered a quick thank you when he got his butterbeer and then though about Tessa's question for a moment before answering, "Well at the moment I don't have one, but I've applied at the ministry for a job."

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 pm

"Really? Which type of ministry job?" It would be fun to see Parker at work. "Like i said earlier, I'm training to be an auror."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:27 pm

"Nothing to important..." Parker muttered looking of to the side. He looked back up at Tessa and smiled, "So how is training going so far?How are your siblings?" Parker took a large sip of his butterbeer and looked towards his hands.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 pm

"Training is.... interesting." Tessa didnt feel like diving into all the details about how she used to have a crush on David. "And Luca and Vanessa are great. She and Persephone are like best friends at Hogwarts. They will probably take over that school by the end of the year." SHe laughed and took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm

"Well thats good." Parker stated thinking about his  own time at Hogwarts. He had always been more into just reading and staying out of the biggest trouble.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Tessa remembered he rdays back in school. Causing trouble, pulling pranks. She always had Parker by her side. "Remember when we pulled that prank on old Professor Ralphes? The one with the snake and the ceran wrap?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next