Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Library Musings (Persephone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Musings (Persephone)   Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:16 am

Persephone shook her head quickly, "I've decided pranks are less important than school work at the moment, so until I get where I need to be in that I won't be even attempting one." She had a couple of great ideas already, but they would have to wait until probably third year when she was sure she was stable with everything. Plus everything would be so much better if she actually knew how to incorporate her own magic.

"I admitted it to you didn't I and I would gladly tell anyone it was brought up to. I won't be ashamed of someone for the blood that runs through there veins, we were all given the same gift and we should all be able to use it accordingly." Persephone muttered sort of angrily. She had already seen to much hate that didn't sit with her very well and she was never going to be the one pushing it, no matter what happened. "Most Purebloods take to much stock in blood, don't think that it is just Slytherins, and yeah but so what?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
::
Activity:

Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Musings (Persephone)   Library Musings (Persephone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 pm

“That’s very mature of you.” Blake commented, slightly shocked. In his books getting revenge and messing with people would always come top of the list. “Although, I can see your logic.” He said, scrunching up his nose as he remembered that he was possibly failing potions and it was still only second year. He looked around at the nearby shelves, thinking that there must be a book somewhere that could help him with his difficulties; maybe he could really put having a library to some school-work related use.  

Blake was slightly taken aback by Persephone’s outburst and the venom that her words contained, but he was impressed with what she had to say. “Cool, look at us, shaping the world for future generations.” He joked, referring to the old Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry as he tried to keep the subject light. They were in the school library after all; he didn’t feel like getting kicked out.
Back to top Go down

Library Musings (Persephone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2