Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 Empty
PostSubject: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:48 am

((Andre has just gotten a new chair in his living quarters. It is made of pine. Andre is making sure that his wooden chair is comfortable and has everything it needs, which is much more important than teaching. He'll be along shortly.))
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 am

Deirdre walked into the classroom, looking around as she entered it. There was no one else there but her, and not even the teacher was present. Deirdre took a seat in the back, making herself comfortable, and taking her books out.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Maya sauntered into the basically empty classroom taking a seat next to Deirdre. "Hi," She greeted the girl with a grin, glad she wasn't the only one there. The older students really weren't talking the whole school thing too seriously this term as it appeared that every class Maya had been to had been void of students. Oh well, she'd suffer through anyway. A smile formed on her lips when she remembered who the professor was, but then she was almost kicking herself when she realised she needn't have been this early at all. At least Professor Andre would liven things up, not that Charms hadn't been lively last year with Kynan and Evan in their class. She wondered if they would be turning up today and hoped that they would. Well, Kynan at least.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 am

So Charms would be taught by Professor Leblanc. Aylee would bet anything that most students were looking forward to that, or interested in how the lesson would turn out. Free sweets, definitely, she told herself as she was walking towards Charms. Although she wondered what had happened to Professor Fenech, she knew that Charms would still be awesome. This was Professor Leblanc! At least she knew Kynan wouldn't be bothering coming to class early. Aylee grinned to herself at the thought and pushed open the door to the classroom. The only students there were Maya and a Hufflepuff that looked like Kynan's age.

Quietly, Aylee found a seat behind where Maya was sitting and dunked her schoolbag on the seat next to her, saving it for Kynan.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 am

Why the hell was she walking along the corridor to Charms? Oh, because she'd promised Leila. Deep down, Jen liked the totally mad, messed up Arithmancy professor but he really got on her nerves sometimes, when he didn't teach anything and just gave out sweets. Obviously, with the other students, this didn't seem to be the case.

Jennifer took a seat towards the back and leaned back in her seat casually.
Back to top Go down
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
Activity: Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:19 am

I sure 'ope zat ze new chair will be alright by itself, Andre thought worriedly as he hurried down the hall to his advanced charms class. But of course it will! It has ze coffee table for company! Feeling a little better with that thought in mind, Andre focused a little bit more about actually making it to his class. He rushed into the room, a little out of breath, because he was much later than normal. He didn't even bother to make an awesome entrance, which was unlike him!

Instead, he took a deep breath, beamed around him at his class and bent at the waist, sweeping his beret from his head in greeting. "I apologize for 'ow late I 'ave arrived! I 'ave just received a new chair as a gift - straight from France! And I 'ad to make sure zat it was situated before I could come to zis class!" That was clearly a good reason not to be on time! "Ze chair is Pine, if you want to know! Per'aps some of you may like to come enjoy it's company! But per'aps not you, Mademoiselle Walters. I 'ave seen 'ow chairs take to you, and I would like to keep mine rather comfortable for ze time being!"

Candy time! Andre had been later than usual and he needed to get his lesson started, but candy was much more important! "Can I 'ave someone come up to get ze bag of candy and distribute it to ze class?" he asked cheerily, bouncing on the balls of his feet and adjusting his purple beret. "Zis way, we can enjoy ze sweets and learn somezing at ze same time!" But what to teach them? Andre hadn't gotten quite that far - actually, he hadn't thought about it at all.

"Aha! I know what we should work on! Per'aps Tarantallegra! Can anyone tell me what zis charm does?" Because Andre wasn't exactly sure what it was supposed to do. He just remembered the name because it was fun to say.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Who got chairs as presents and were actually excited about it? Maya wondered as she stifled a laugh. At least the professor was late, which meant less class time. Maya was already in a better mood. She hadn't minded the fact that Charms classes had been cancelled, even though she liked Professor Fenich but if they were to have a replacement she was glad that it was the crazy beret obsessed professor.

Ok, well if no one else was going to bother giving out the candy Maya could sacrifice some of the precious 'sitting on your ass and listening to professors time,' to make sure she got some candy. Maya made sure to give out generous helpings of the sweets. Although she dumped extra on the table Aylee had saved for Kynan and gave a little less to Jen. Someone that mean didn't deserve sweets! Maya made sure to leave some left for Professor Leblanc as he seemed to like sweets and it would just be plain rude to eat them all on him!

As Maya returned to her seat and began munching on her sweets she grinned at the subject they were going to cover in class. This would most certainly be fun. Well, as long as she wasn't paired up with Jennifer. Nothing with that girl could ever be classified as fun. "It's when you make someone else dance." Maya said when no one else had answered. She knew there was definitely a better way of wording it and that Aylee probably knew it but maybe she was too preoccupied with her sweets to bother answering.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:24 am

Deirdre smiled at Maya when she gave her the sweets and focussed on eating them - one by one, of course. They were really nice tasting, to Deirdre's surprise. Truth to be told, she hadn't expected such a professor. Not that she minded candy, but what could a person who prefered chairs over his classes teach her? She wondered waht the pthers thought of him, but so far there were only three other girls in the room. Maya and the girl she recognised as 'Aylee', of whom she'd heard a lot, seemed content with his ideas of teaching and coming late to class, but the other and older girl that Deirdre didn't know seemed unamused.

Deirdre decided to focus on the lesson, so she thought about Professor Leblanc's question. Tarantallegra...she remembered reading about it in her books, so she raised her hand slightly. "Isn't that the Dancing Feet Spell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 4 - 7
Page 1 of 1