Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1

Go down 
+3
Ryland Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Elita Malfoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 am

(Please enter the class and be seated. Professor Dante will enter when all are present.)
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Elita walked in to the class and took a seat in the middle. It had been a while since she'd been in class. After the issue with her grandmother, she had stayed in her dorm, terrified of coming out. However, she didn't want to disappoint her mom and fail out of Hogwarts. She had dreams, big dreams. Her and her mother had also decided it'd be best if she were to go back down to being a third year, her rightful year, so she could stay at Hogwarts longer and be a child and protected.

So here she was, weeks later, sitting in a class room. She felt unprotected and even more so since most of her old professors were now gone and replaced by new professors.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 pm

That morning Aylee forced to try and not skip any more class. Transfiguration was getting a new teacher, anyway- maybe she'll end up enjoying the subject. She entered the classroom, realizing that she was early and the only one there, apart from herself, was Elita. For a moment, she considered talking to the girl but she figured that she'd probably annoy Elita. Like I annoy everyone, she smiled stupidly to herself and took a seat at the back. Slowly, she took out her parchment, quill, ink bottle and books, and started doodling on a piece of parchment as she waited for the Professor to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:20 am

Auden walked into the classroom. She was excited for transfiguration class this year. Auden looked around to see who was there. Then she saw Aylee. "Hi Aylee." Auden said after sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:43 am

Transfiguration seemed interesting. It was a rather helpful subject, and Ryland hoped to better his skill in it. Attending classes had always been important to him, but he didn't like to read out of a textbook all the time, so he was excited to transform anything into something else. As he entered the classroom, his eyes quickly scanned for Aylee. He smiled brightly as he saw her, but due to Auden always sitting with her, Ryland picked a seat at the very front of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:45 am

Auden saw Ryland walk in and take a seat in the front. She waved him over. "Hey Ryland. I didn't know you were taking this class also." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:50 am

He was barely taking out his parchment and quills when Auden called his name. Turning around to look at her, he smiled and replied, "I am now!" His green eyes flashed for a second to Aylee, but soon returned to Auden. "I figured I might as well try as many classes as I can, what with Career Advice and exams being important this year."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:59 am

Auden nodded. "I know what you mean. This term has been so stressful already." Auden said. She noticed that Ryland glanced at Aylee, which he did a lot. Maybe somethings going on with them... Auden thought to herself. She then felt a spike a jealousy. Auden wished someone looked at her like that....
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

Unsure of what to say next, considering the lesson hadn't started already, he kept his usual smile and said, "Yeah. I'm taking Herbology too, which is definitely a first. I have never, ever had one lesson of it. Which ones are you taking?" He was quite nervous for that one, seeing as he knew basically nothing about the subject, but he wanted the experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:11 am

Auden thought back to which classes she signed up for. "I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Charms, and History of Magic." Auden said in one big breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 am

Ryland grinned, "I'm definitely in all of your classes then." He was glad that he'd have friends in every class, though he wasn't sure if he was glad that Auden would almost always stay by Aylee's side. He wasn't sure if he was jealous of Auden's friendship with Aylee, but he certainly didn't dislike the other Ravenclaw. In fact, she was a good friend of his and he was very content with their friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 am

Auden grinned at Ryland's response. "Awesome! Maybe we could be study buddies? I'm gonna need some major help and motivation this year." Auden replied. She was glad that she had some friends in her class. And it was nice that she had a friend in her classes that wasn't Aylee. Sure Aylee and her were really good friends but its nice sometimes to hang out with other people. Auden looked at her desk and situated her notebook and various papers waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:26 am

"Definitely." Ryland agreed happily. As Auden turned to look at her books, Ryland returned to his own desk after giving the two girls a quick smile, and finished taking his stuff out and settled on starting to read the textbook. He found himself doing this often as he didn't know much about Transfiguration.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 am

Deirdre quietly entered the classroom. The Professor wasn't there, so she guessed she'd be coming in after all the students were present. The girl found a seat, which was almost at the back of the room, and looked at the other students there. She appeared to be the youngest, which worried her slightly. The others knew each other, too, and she felt uncomfortable, but she decided to not pay attention to that and opened her book, sincerely interested in Transfiguration.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Morgana walked silently into the classroom, ignoring the conversations going on and simply sat down at a table for herself. She wasn't in the mood to be talked to, and she hoped people would see that and not annoy her. Besides, class should be starting soon.

She took out her book and opened it, reading a bit through the chapters she had yet to read. She had read a lot in the book, but there were still a couple of chapters she hadn't gotten through. So, while waiting, she read.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Maya entered the Transfiguration classroom, slightly out of breath as she was cutting the time close.  The extra few minutes sleeping was so worth it, she reminded herself.  Lately she loathed having to get out of bed and cursed anyone that made her leave the comfort of her own bed so running the risk of being late was worth it.  Maya glanced quickly around the room, gauging the student body.  She noticed that most of them was older than herself and she felt intimidated by this fact, not that she was going to visibly show it.  She held her head high and nodded and smiled confidently to Auden and Ryland.  "Hey Aylee and Morgana," Maya acknowledged the students as she passed them and sat next to Deirdre, the only other third year so far in the room.  She smiled at her wondering was she genuinely interested in the book she was reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Ana, perched in the rafters, was genuinely interested in her students actions as they entered the room. All of them sat and waited on her entrance and for the class to begin. Well they're all here might as well start the show, she thought to herself as she watched from her roost. She stroked Isis and then smiled. She then began her change, her body condensed and began to sprout feathers. She was now a large raven looking identical to Isis, Ana then took a dive with Isis following her. The two soared down among the students doing a king of dance around the room showing off for the students. The air rushed past her wings as she slowly came to a halt at her chair.

Ana was sure the students would be interested in these two birds that seemingly just appeared. She then reverted back in a flashy quick display to her original form. Standing in front of the students she smiled and then waved her hand at the chalk board which began to write Please turn to chapter 13. "Good morning students I am so glad that you all decided to make it to my class this morning. Although some of you cut it dangerously close." She said softly but her eyes flashed with enough menace to get her point across.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 am

Maya was banging her pencil against the desk in rhythm to the song she was signing in her head. She sighed dramatically as she looked around the room for a distraction. She was bored and she had only been here a few minutes. Maya was not in the mood for class, but had come as she knew that her grades were already slipping and her attendance needed to improve. Maya had to restrain herself from banging her head against the desk, this class was going to be torture. Maya was contemplating making her escape and maybe packing her bag and heading to lunch early when two large birds came swooping down from above. Maya dropped her pencil as a bird swept over her and brushed past her face. Mayas face dropped in awe as the professor manifested in front of her. Well that was worth coming to class for! Maya's cheeks tinted pink at the mention of tardiness. She was slightly aghast at the thought of the professor watching them secretly, but she was still too shocked and impressed at the professors little trick to remark on the comment as she grabbed her book and located the chapter, pretending to be highly interested in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Auden looked up at the Professor. She just wanted to class to begin and have the introductions finished.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Deirdre raised her head slightly as Maya sat down next to her and smiled at the Sllytherin. She hadn't seen Maya lately and she wondered why so, but didn't want to ask and make the other girl feel uncomfortable. As the Professor entered and started writing on the board, she reopened her book on the required chapter. She waited for the practical part of class to begin, she really wanted to learn to transfigurate objects around herself in the best way possible.

Last edited by Deirdre Seamore on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:15 pm

This professor was pretty cool. She had a bird and she seemed...evil. In the best possible way. Jennifer was smirking as the lesson started and Professor Dante spoke to them, sounding nice but looking the complete opposite. Transfiguration was her favourite subject and however evil the professor was, the lesson would definitely be interesting this year.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1   Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 5: Years 3-5: Lesson 1
Page 1 of 1