Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Finest Art (Blake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

The stone circle was the perfect place for the artistic masterpiece that Aoife planned on creating on this fine, sunny day. It would wash off, anyway, since she was going to use white chalk, so it couldn't be counted as vandalism or anything. Besides, they were going to be lovely drawings which made people feel happy about themselves.

It was only a short walk to the circle, then she could get straight to the drawing with her little piece of chalk. First, a sheep. Then, a star and a spiral-y thing. Then a moustache, representing Mustachio the Unicorn, one of her bestest friends ever. A few squiggles and stuff later, she was finished.

Aoife spent the next few moments staring at her artistic masterpiece, very proud of herself. It was amazing, beautiful, modern art in its finest. People would pay to see this, it was that utterly and completely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Blake surveyed the grounds wistfully, he was bored with the lake and the forbidden forest was out of bounds so he searched for somewhere different to visit. He enjoyed new places and made it his mantra to explore all of Hogwarts. Even if that included the forest, that would have to wait for another day though. He squinted across the grounds, the sun blinding his vision and made his way over to the stone circle. It would provide shade from which made it practical and ideal. What didn’t make it practical was the fact that another student was already there, and this student was the loud and self-centered, Aoife.

Blake was about to turn on his heel and quickly leave, hoping he wasn’t spotted when he noticed what Aoife appeared to be admiring. He stood behind her, looking over her shoulder and wondered what had happened to the wall. Who would do such a thing? Aoife of course, Blake rolled his eyes. Was she actually proud of the handiwork? It took Blake a while to discern what was actually on the wall. Well so far all he could make out was a Unicorn that was called Mustachio, (maybe he was reading it wrong?) and possibly a sheep, or a cloud. It was hard to tell. Blake remained rooted on the spot, torn between still trying to figure out what was on the wall and why Aoife appeared so impressed and laughter at how random and uniquely Aoife the drawings were.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:30 pm

When she heard someone come up behind her, Aoife ignored them for a minute, trying to decide whether she should add more stuff onto her masterpiece or whether it would ruin what was there already. Whoever it was could say something if they wanted to talk to her. After a moment, she'd realised that, unless a sudden strike of artistic inspiration hit her, the art would be too forced and wouldn't be a good addition.

So she stood up, put the chalk back in her bag, and turned around. Oh great. It was Blake. When there were other people around her, she was fine being civil with him. But now it was just them, it might be hard not to be provoked and hit him. Do some damage to his pretty little face. Or say something mean. Nevermind. He deserved it, anyway. "Admiring my masterpiece?" Aoife smiled happily. "I'm going to call it 'Aoife's supermegafoxyawesomehot selection of doodles'." Because that was a nice title.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Ugh, most certainly too late now. Blake realised once Aoife had turned and spotted him. He saw the same emotions wash over her face that were probably evident on his once she noticed who he was. Blake squinted at her as she was acting nice and civilised towards him. What was she playing at? Blake supposed that she didn’t have a normal grasp on reality and what was deemed the normal social world as she spent way too much time dreaming of unicorns and sheep. The evidence of this was staring at him now, Blake had to look away before he burst out laughing.

She had gone so far as to name it. “Odd title,” He commented, "I would have gone with something more appropriate like 'Aoife’s Weirdly Inappropriate Imaginary World Placed on Rock which is More Interesting than the Actual Art.' But you know, each to their own.” He shrugged, wondering if he had gone too far. A tantrum was probably due now and he had regretted his attempt at provocation.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:32 pm

It wasn't an odd title! "It's a cool title!" Aoife protested, but shut up for a moment to hear what other useless rubbish he had to say. Yeah, it was useless rubbish. Because she didn't actually get what he was trying to say. "Uh..." she murmured, totally intelligently, while she repeated his words in her head and worked out why they were mean and untrue. Aoife’s Weirdly Inappropriate Imaginary World Placed on Rock which is More Interesting than the Actual Art. Oh, the rock was more interesting than her wonderful pictures? No way! That GIT!

"Sheep aren't imaginary!" she began. There was a lot of other stuff in his title that needed to be corrected. "Neither are moustaches, Mustachio the Unicorn or stars! And I AM awesome!" Okay, next point. The rock. "While I will admit the rock is pretty awesome and probably holds many cool mysteries and secrets, my drawings are cooler!" Yes, they were! "And I'm sorry you just don't have the intelligence to appreciate artistic BRILLIANCE when you see it! Blakey." So ha!
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Blake smirked to himself as he watched Aoife trying to understand what he had said. Yes it was a mouthful, but that didn’t mean it made it hard to comprehend. Rolling his eyes as he was becoming impatient he asked. “Need me to explain?” He remarked, as she stood there still looking dazed and confused.

Blake laughed as understanding finally crossed Aoife's face and she launched into a defense of her work. At least she was passionate about it! "Alright then, you put up an almighty argument." Blake said raising his hands in defeat in a sarcastic manner. He couldn't listen to anymore! But then she went and did the unthinkable, she used the term 'Blakey' and not in that friendly mocking way. Blake narrowed his eyes, frustration boiling to the surface as soon as the words left her lips. She knew he hated that term!

"Well at least I have a proper name." Was all Blake remarked with, he wanted to get the topic as far away from that demeaning term as possible. "What sort of name is Aoife anyway, named after a sheep?" He cocked his head to the side, feigning interest in her answer. He questioned her, deciding to turn the tables and attack her name. Truth be told he wasn't overly fond of his name, it sounded better on a dog but he wasn't about to let a girl with the silly name of Aoife mock his own.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Oh, poor, messed-up, sarcastic, mean, uncreative, boring git of a boy, who needed to get a life outside of mocking artistic brilliance and laughing at sheep. SarcasticBlake. StupidBlake. GitBlake. BlakeWhoNobodyLikes. Oh no, that was really mean. Aoife wished she hadn't thought that. At least she hadn't said it aloud. She was turning into a git like Blake. It was a true tragedy. Blake's face made her feel better though. When he got all angry and irritated, obviously. His face in general wasn't very nice. She smirked at what she'd done by using Ryan's nickname.

But her face quickly turned bitter and annoyed when he made a pathetic attempt to make fun of her name. Which was, by far, the awesomest name in the entire world. "Blake? A proper name?" she said, faking a snort. "What's so weird about Aoife? And I'm NOT named after a sheep! True, there is a nice sheep named after ME, but not the other way round!" That wasn't actually true. Aoife the Sheep had been named before she was born. Tag had wanted to name her after a sheep. So Blake was actually right about something. She was named after a sheep. But that was fine!

"What do you want?" Aoife decided to ask bluntly. "You don't like me, I don't like you, why are you here?" Git. "Are you just standing there for the sake of annoying me?" That sounded like him. She really hadn't the slightest idea why Hunter liked Blake. Obviously everyone had flaws. Hunter liking this moron must be his. Along with him sometimes being irritating. And always way too sensible.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Blake knew he had hit a nerve when Aoife’s face contorted into an uglier state than what it usually looked like. It now even possibly resembled a sheep. Well he couldn't say that about sheep. Some of them were cute with their fluffiness and little tails.  

“Well I hadn’t intentionally come to annoy you. You do realise the world doesn’t revolve around you and you’re not on my mind twenty-four seven?” She really thought a lot of herself, Blake concluded. Well he had always thought that, but now she was just confirming it. "And if I had of known there was any chance of me running into you in the grounds, I would've much preferred staying inside and enjoying the company of my dormitory over this encounter."

Being in Aoife's company was often enough to distress Blake and now she was talking directly to him he could feel the anger building inside. But he couldn't hit a girl, no matter how annoyingly agitating she was and purposely went out of her way to get on his nerves. He knew that, but it still didn't stop him from hexing her. Blake's hand jerked towards his pocket where his wand was currently sitting and his fingers twitched as the thought became more and more appealing to him. There's no way she'd be fast enough to pull her wand out before him. It took her a good minute to comprehend what he was even saying, never mind keeping up with his actions. He suddenly wished he could pull off the full body-bind curse, something he had read about recently. Now would be the perfect opportunity, leaving her alone with her drawings until someone managed to find her. Maybe that would shut her up for a while. Blake was still cursing his lack of magical ability as he contemplated just turning on his heel and leaving Aoife, but the smug look emanating from her face stopped him fast in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"You mean you don't spend all your time thinking about the best way to get on my nerves?" Aoife gasped, shaking her head in mock shock. Haha mock shock. Rolling her eyes a little, she paused to stare at him creepily. No, it wasn't working. She just looked like an idiot, it was easy to tell. "It would be so weird if the world revolved around me...I wouldn't know what to do! ANYWAY, I'm talking to you, not someone cool, so I should shut up now!" Oh gosh, she was babbling again. And to BLAKE, of all people.

Such a nice boy. Not. She felt sorry for his parents and Hunter. They actually had to put up with him. And Hunter had the choice! "Shows what an awesome life you have! I mean, you and your dorm! Alone time. Fun!" she smirked. It was stupid, as far as comebacks went, but it was Blake who'd mentioned staying in his dormitory. "Anyway, how stupid are you? I'm always outside!" There was an 80% chance he'd run into her on a day like this, at this time. Did that mean much? Probably not.

Aoife noticed him reach for his wand. It wasn't like she cared. She didn't know much magic, still, that would actually help in this situation, so she didn't bother getting her wand out. If it came down to it, she'd just hit Blake. Despite Hunter telling her she hit like a girl, she was certain she could hit hard if she actually wanted to. Then he was going to leave, but he ended up staying. StupidBlake. IndecisiveBlake. Blake. Balek. Dalek. Blake was a dalek! "Blake, you're a dalek!" she blurted out suddenly. That explained a lot.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm

“Get on your nerves?” Blake laughed bitterly. “What about mine? And everyone else that has to listen to you, for that matter!” Blake added, knowing that she did get on a few people’s nerves. His was probably the worst though, coupled with a short fuse and the fact that he had to listen to her all the time made for a bad combination. Blake was finding it harder and harder to keep up with the conversation, and he was only having it with one person! Aoife was so hard to get sometimes, there seemed to be an internal conversation raging in her head most of the time as her face contorted into different emotions right in front of him without any provocation. Blake began to wonder how she kept up with her own thoughts, without bringing anyone else into the fray, because as it stood he was finding it very hard to keep up. “Eh..,” Blake muttered, flailing about starting to feel uncomfortable under Aoife’s seriously creepy stare and the fact that she wasn’t speaking coherent English. Was this the plan, confuse him until he couldn’t make out what she was saying? Well, it was certainly working.

“Well, yes as boring as my dorm is it’s far better than this scenario.” Blake raised his arms in a dramatic fashion, wondering if his point was getting across. “Maybe I should dumb it down for you?” He asked politely with a fake condescending smile as Aoife went on to call him, HIM stupid. He let out a long and impatient sigh.

Just as Blake was about to grab his wand from his back pocket Aoife stopped him in his tracks as she shouted out something at him. Was she cursing him? Hardly, nothing happened and she didn’t have her wand in her hand. Well then was she mocking him, Blake really didn’t know. He had never heard the word Dalek before. This was when Blake’s muggle lineage and his ignorance of the wizarding world came to bite him. His cheeks slightly coloured pink as he was embarrassed by knowing less than Aoife. Still, knowing her it was probably some made up word or something. He still wasn’t too certain though and he began wishing he had just cursed her already and shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: WOOHOO POST TITLE YEAH DALEKS UNICORNS RAINBOWS SPARKLES   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Pffsh! Blake was SO much more annoying than her! True, she wasn't perfect, but she was pretty amazing, nonetheless. And this git was nothing near that standard of perfectness! He had no friends other than Hunter, who he was trying to steal from her, he was stupid, sometimes his hair was messier than it should be, he didn't like her...seriously, the list went on and on!

"Well..." Argh what could she say to that? "People like me a lot more than they like you! I actually have FRIENDS!" Which was more than could be said for Blake. That wasn't totally true, actually. He didn't have REAL friends. Hunter must just feel sorry for him. The floppy-haired unicorn was too nice sometimes. Other times he was an arrogant git, but at least he was nice to the less fortunate, like his "friend" Blakey.

He was mean too. Yeah. "No, you don't need to dumb it down, because I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!" Aoife shouted, really aggravated by this point. That sounded stupid and not smart. "But then again, that doesn't mean much. It doesn't take too much brainpower to be smarter than you." If she added Blakey on the end, it would ruin the smart, dramatic effect of her statement, so she resisted.

So he wasn't smart enough to understand. "You clearly don't get my reasoning. Your name, it's a code for dalek. You are a dalek." Obviously. Stupid boy. Wait, no! It was because of his stupidity, but not that type of stupidity. "You don't know what a dalek is!" she gasped. "You're a muggleborn too! Who raised you? Wolves?" She shook her head sadly. Even though Blake was one of the biggest gits she knew, it was a tragedy he hadn't seen Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

“So what would you call the people I hang out with on a daily basis, imaginary? Because last I looked I do hang out with people other than Hunter.” Blake didn’t want to bring Hunter into the argument, but seeing as he wasn’t saying anything bad about him he thought it was okay to bring him up. And it was true, Blake had never seen Aoife hanging out with anyone else, and Hunter’s little sisters didn’t count. They had to be nice to her. And anyone else that Blake had seen with Aoife in class either clashed with her or was just as annoying as her. Aoife brought so much more drama wherever she went. Whereas he was so much cooler, he just went with the flow of things. “You see I don't need to obsess over animals to fill voids in my life. I have REAL friends." Blake stated, mimicking how Aoife said 'real friends' in her high pitched girly voice.

“Wow Aoife, your brainpower really is something else. I can feel it overpowering me right now.” Blake said sarcastically. He really was getting bored of the lack of intellect the Irish girl was bringing to the conversation. Did she actually believe she was smarter than him? Well, if you tell yourself something enough times you believe it, Blake reasoned.  And she really was acting undignified too, trying to shout at him, he had ears, he could hear. “Do you think I’m deaf too? I have ears you know, no need to shout. Or did you forget that too?” Blake asked, cocking his head to the side and putting on a condescending sympathetic look for the girl who couldn’t seem to keep up with HIS superior intelligence.

OK, Aoife had hit a nerve and she knew it too. Damn that girl, she really was sinking low in how she dragged it out. "I still don't get it." He said through gritted teeth as his fists clenched. How long did she expect him to stand there and not take action? God, he wished he had one of them toffee sweets that made your tongue grow super long. That would really shut the stubborn, brown haired imp up. “Wait, why does it matter if I’m muggleborn?” Blake asked confusion washing over his features. “And who raised me doesn’t need to come into this conversation.” Blake stated firmly, hoping to cut off the conversation immediately.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: *DIES BECAUSE OF ALL THESE POSTS*   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 pm

"Are you sure?" Aoife asked, mocking a look of confusion. "Because you seem to hang on to Hunter and follow him around like a little lost puppy. I didn't think anyone else could bear to put up with you." She almost felt bad for being really mean. But not quite. Blake really deserved it. Git. "You think I don't have friends? Not Lyn, Lyra, Vicky-Tori..." She smirked to herself. "Seren. I could list the rest if you want." But some superior being somewhere was telling her not to because it would bore...readers? What? It was just her weird imagination. "You don't like animals?" she added, determined to make Blake out as the bad guy.

She glared at him. "I...have just as much brainpower as you, don't worry." It was a bit pathetic but it would be even more pathetic if she didn't have a comeback. "Are you making fun of deaf people?" Aoife said seriously. "But no, I'm sure your hearing is just fine. Well, maybe not. You don't seem to get the message that I hate you and would rather be doing anything but having this conversation right now." Now she'd said it directly, maybe he'd leave for good. Back to his dorm, to have a nice conversation with his bed.

Who was the stupid one now? Blakey was. She smirked. "Yeah, it figures." Should she explain? Yes, but only because she was so nice and friendly, even to mean people. Really, she should be in Hufflepuff. "It's a muggle thing," she sighed. "And why do you care I brought up your family? Do you have a brother you hate or something?" TouchyBlake. She'd never heard him mention his family. Perhaps they all hated each other and it was much too personal to share. Maybe that was why he was such a miserable git.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:21 pm

"I hang out like a lost little puppy?" Blake scoffed. "That's rich coming from you. Who's the one that follows him every single second of the waking day. He's lucky you have different dorms to sleep in or the poor boy would have been driven demented at this stage." Okay, maybe it would have just been himself that would have been driven completely crazy but Aoife was asking for it. He did not follow Hunter around like a lost puppy, or anyone for that matter.

"At least I can count my friends on more than one hand." Blake muttered under his breath, wondering why Aoife was even bringing this up. Was she trying to prove a point as he certainly wasn't seeing the reason behind it at all.

Blake was over this conversation, Aoife was giving him a headache with all her shouting and her inconceivable rambling. It was impossible to keep up. He felt sorry for her parents, having to listen to her all day everyday. They were probably glad when she got accepted into boarding school and got a break from the high maintenance girl. Well that left the poor students to deal with her, Blake begrudged the fact.

"Well I had better things to be doing than dreaming about imaginary..things." Blake said, still unable to grasp what they were actually talking about. "And of course I have a family!" I just don't know them. Blake responded, jumping the gun a little as he was getting nervous about the conversation and he was already agitated by the presence of the red headed girl. "And I like them a whole lot better than you." Blake added, as he grasped what Aoife had questioned. That wasn't strictly true. He didn't think there was anyone else he could hate more than his own flesh and blood for abandoning  him. And as much as Aoife was rivaling that hatred now with her irritating rambling, she still didn't manage to top the list.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: POST OR DON'T POST NOW, IT DOESN'T MATTER. I'M SORRY I ENDED IT BUT WE COULD HAVE A THREAD IN THIRD-YEAR WHENEVER :)   Finest Art (Blake) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 am

Aoife sighed impatiently. "I do NOT!" she exclaimed. It wasn't her who was the little lost puppy, for certain. "Just because I sit next to him in class, it doesn't mean I'm always with him like you!" It was actually Blake who was the poor boy. "Jealously is SUCH an unattractive trait,"[/b[ she smirked. Oooh, EvilAoife. Did she smirk right? Because she wasn't sure if she'd looked really stupid when she tried to smirk. What was smirking anyway?

What Blake whispered to himself next she never knew. But he was talking to himself. That wasn't healthy. There was a lot wrong with this youngster. She merely shook her head to herself.

[b]"Blake, you really aren't very clever, are you?"[/b[ Obviously. [b]"Sheep are real. Did you know that?"
Aoife said patronisingly. Sheep were generally what she dreamed about. Occasionally there was a dream when she turned into Aidan Turner and met a nine year-old called Derek. She wondered if there was a real nine year-old called Derek.

She was a little confused about Blake's weird attitude when talking about his family. "Good for you..."[/b[ she said hesitantly. [b]"It's good you like your family! They're probably the only people who like you." Families had to like their members, however deep down. Personally, she wouldn't like Blake if she was part of his family, but luckily she definitely wasn't.

This conversation was just stupid now. There was nothing good coming from it. "I have better stuff to do, Blakey," Aoife smiled sweetly. "Byeeeeeeeeeee!" She skipped off, back in the general direction of the castle, occasionally glancing back to see what Blake was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finest Art (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finest Art (Blake)   Finest Art (Blake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finest Art (Blake)
Page 1 of 1