Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 am

Lauren Madley was just scanning the shelves for a specific book. She didn't know where to find it, and she wanted to read it badly, just where could it be?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 am

Vanessa sauntered into the library in search of a history book on the 2nd wizarding war. She scanned the shelves earnestly as she looked for the familiar title. Then she saw a girl, "Excuse me. Do you know where I can find anything on the 2nd wizarding war?" She cocked her head to the side and put on a look that said I'm just so lost and confused.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 am

Lauren looked over her shoulder and said, "Those types of books should be over there." She pointed to the shelf in the back northeast. "Slytherin, eh?" She didn't have a problem with Slytherin, just that its members taunted her at every given moment.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:12 am

"Yep. First year. I'm Vanessa, by the way. Vanessa Di Angelo. And you are?" She smiled and stook out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

"Lauren Madley. Ravenclaw first year." She gave Vanessa's hand a firm shake, then went back to looking for a Defense Against the Dark Arts book.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 am

"So... watcha looking for?" She twirled a strand of her blonde hair around her finger and eyes the girl. She was cute.... But lacked a bit of fashion sense. If they became friends, She could help her with that.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:22 am

"Just a Defense Against the Dark Arts book. I need it to study, and get my grades way higher.", she said while looking at her. She dressed like a rich person, her hair was like a rich person's hair. Probably one of those girls straight out of that muggle movie Mean Girls.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:24 am

"So, have you met any people besides Yours truly." She giggled and smiled at the girl. She could totally see them being friends. As long as she stayed out of Vanessa's spotlight and out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 am

"Not really.", she said in a sad tone. "Social life isn't for me."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:33 am

"Well, I've met a few people. Theres you, Blake, Hunter and Ryan." She smiled at the thought of Blake and Ryan. They were both just so cute.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 am

"Nice. But Ryan's mine.", she said while looking through books.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 am

Vanesssa giggled, "Um excuse me? You can't just claim a guy." She smiled and rolled her crystal green emerald eyes. "He's not a toy."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am

"I know he's not a toy. He likes me. I like him back. Things have gotten romantic between us." She felt like hurting Vanessa now. She didn't know why, she just did.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 am

"We'll see about that, wont we?" She glared at Lauren and raised an eyebrow challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:18 am

"You wouldn't dare.", she said as she left as she picked up a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:29 am

Ryan wandered into the library and saw 2 girls arguing. Those girls happened to be Lauren and Vanessa. He made his way over to them and put his arm around both of them "Ladies, ladies, Whats the problem here?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 am

"Nothing, Ryan. I'll tell you sometime later.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:59 am

"Why dont you tell him now, Lauren? Or should I?" She glared and smirked at the girl
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:18 am

"Vanessa, over here, just really wants to be with you.", she said. "I'm not going to let that happen." She didn't want to sound selfish, just that no backstabbing b*tch was going to ruin her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 am

"Wait what?" He looked over at Vanessa and gave her a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

"Yeah, well Lauren here thinks she has some sort of freaky claim on you. Even though I met you first." She took out her wand but kept it hidden just in case things got ugly.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:30 pm

"Oh, you met him first? Well, I guess that doesn't matter anymore. Start growing up." She had her wand hidden in her combat boot. Lauren had never been rude to anyone, just she felt like no one was going to treat her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 pm

"Lauren calm down. Vanessa you too." He was getting tired of girls fighting over him. "This is ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Lauren had a sudden temptation to pull the wand out of her combat boot and cast the first spell. She didn't want any more enemies at Hogwarts - she didn't want to start this in the first place. Well, some people just have to learn their lesson - the hard way. Lauren pulled out her wand, pointed at Vanessa, and said "Locomotor Wibbly."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Vanessa yelped as she fell to the floor. "You evil little... Stupefy!" She took her wand out and shot the stunning spell at the annoying Ravenclaw. She smirked as she watched the girl go flying backward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next