Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Advanced DADA - Lesson One

Go down 
+7
Jennifer Moss
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Aylee Walters
Maya Winchester
Morgana Gaunt
Wade Malfoy
Kellin Leo Malfoy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Maya Winchester. Christmas Party Girl. Brilliant. Rolling her eyes, Jen watched as the girl made her way towards her. If that brat was going to be the one who read her mind, she would...explode? No, just groan and get on with it. It wasn't like the fourth-year actually had enough talent to see anything of what went on in her mind. It was all a chaotic jumble at the minute.

"4th November," she sighed. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Morgana nodded at Shah and then the girl said her age. Morgana didn't mind that the girl's date was before hers, and she simply sat back in her chair, preparing herself. Her father had used legilimens on her mind, not that she had cared; she never had anything to hide anyways. So she knew the feeling she'd feel, and she knew how to protect herself somewhat. Of course, her concentration would often break.

She looked at Shah then and raised an eyebrow. "Are you waiting for my permission?" she asked, "Just do it."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 am

So Occlumency, okay that seemed fair. But there was the small fact that everyone was pairing themselves off and somehow, Wade and Aylee had chosen to work together. I don't like her anymore, it's all right. Ryland told himself, though he knew very well that it was a lie. Who wouldn't like Aylee? Before he went off into rant about how wonderful the girl was, he turned to the other Ravenclaw girl who had walked in after him. She looked too young to be in the advanced class, but he knew more than anyone how bad it was to be judged by appearances.

"Hi!" he smiled at her, "I guess we can be together...My birthday is August 25th...Oh, and I'm Ryland!" he said. He was trying hard to be nice and friendly when all he wanted was to go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Just as Victoria was scanning the room searching for a partner to work with, a Gryffindor boy turned to her and greeted her. "Um...hi", she responded rather clumsily. She was a bit nervous about the task ahead. Not to mention that she didn't have any experience with Occlumency at all, but the thought of someone going through her mind didn't sound that inviting either. Not that she had anything to hide, but she would rather not share some things with everyone. 

"I'm Victoria. And my birthday is... on the 6th of October", she said with a sigh. Damn it. She should have just lied and said March, but that thought came too late. So a guy named Ryland is going to read her thoughts, how fun. "I'll try and think of pretty things then. Unicorns and rainbows. I promise", she said with a chuckle. Seeing that would be a lot better than all the messed up stuff that actually goes through mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 am

Lucy was incredibly late for D.A.D.A., but who cared? Her unworthy uncle was the one who would be teaching, and it was already a given that Wade was forced to show up. Taking her time despite how late she already was, Lucy made herself walk all the way up to the classroom. Once there, she swung the door open and looked around. What is going on? Her uncle Kellin was at the front of the classroom, and Ryland was sitting with some random girl. Wade and Aylee were sitting together, and Jen and Shah seemed to be working on something. Together. Cautiously, Lucy walked completely into the room and turned to Kellin. "Do we have a seating chart or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 am

When his niece walked in, Kellin smirked at her. "No, we don't have a seating chart. But you're late, so that's five points off your house." he walked towards the front of the room and saw that mostly everyone was already paired up so he was now ready to begin explaining how to perform the task.

"I'll begin with Occlumency." he said. "To successfully block someone from entering your mind, you must first clear your mind of everything. I mean everything. No emotions, no feelings, no anything. If your boyfriend broke up with you this morning, forget it. If you failed your potions class last year, forget it. You need a clear mind so that the intruder can't find anything." He watched as Lucy took a seat reluctantly and decided to use her as his example. He narrowed his eyes a bit, a habit he had acquired during his early practices, and smirked as he discovered the thoughts inside Lucy's brain. "For example, I know Lucy think I'm arrogant, wicked, immoral and unpleasant. Had she been on time to class, she would have known how to prevent me from reading her thoughts." He moved around the room, seeing who was paired up with whom and then continued. "The person who will be doing the Legilimency will have to say the incantation first. Eventually, I hope you will all be able to do so without the verbal spell, but for now, the incantation will be your best friend." As he said so, Legilimens appeared on the board. "You are to point your wand at the person whose mind you will be entering, say the incantation the right way, and maintain eye contact with your victim."

"Doing so successfully will earn you twenty points for your house, so try to do it well. Begin." he told them as he began to walk around and watched the students in case anyone had questions.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:37 am

"How did I make it into the advanced class?" Oliver wondered out loud as he slowly made his way towards the classroom. He certainly was not ready for such a commitment! Being in any advanced class meant too much homework and class work to do in one day, and Oliver, being the tree-hugging wimp he was, was not ready for this. He turned around the corner and climbed the short stairs to his classroom, ready to run out in case things got too heavy for him.

Just as he'd touched the door's handle, he overheard the professor's loud voice. Kellin Malfoy, or something like that, was his DADA professor's name. Malfoy. Oliver had heard it before but he couldn't recall where. A bit intimidated by the man's loud voice, Oliver entered the classroom quietly and shyly. Like the inexperienced first year he was. "Professor Malfoy?" Oliver spoke up, though it was barely a whisper. How am I going to do this? Meeting new students was one thing, but getting along with his professors was a whole different concept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Lance slept late, again. This wasn't the best way to start off a new education system, but he was sure it would get better someday. The first class he had was DADA, one of his favorite classes. It was pretty awkward because he had to take class with older students. Some of them are lovesick teenagers. Lance's goal in his pre-teen years was to become a cool, not lovesick teenager. Placing his hand on the doorknob, and opening the door, he read the chalkboard. Apparently, this professor was Kellin Malfoy, but liked to be called Leo. He entered the classroom, and said, "I'm sorry I'm late, Leo." Lance sat in the back, and hoped that he wouldn't take points from his house. He really didn't understand this "points taken away" thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced DADA - Lesson One   Advanced DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced DADA - Lesson One
Page 1 of 1