Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Regular DADA - Lesson One

Go down 
+7
Lyra VanDerberg
Vanessa Di Angelo
Kynan Walters
Blake Ralston
Hunter VanDerberg
Ariel Wilde
Kellin Leo Malfoy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Regular DADA - Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:45 am

(((Kellin isn't in the room yet! Just RP your entrance)))

On the Board:
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Ariel walked into the classroom, looking around it. It was a much nicer classroom that those that had been her schools before Hogwarts. She sat down on one of the front desks, eager to learn. She didn't know much about DaDA, but she was sure she was going to love it a lot.

She looked up at the desk, noting that the professor wasn't in sight. She looked around again. What could be used to prank people with? She raised an eyebrow at one of the chairs. Maybe crack a stool leg? Nah, too easy. She sighed and gave up as she didn't find much more, and waited for the professor to show, or Leo, as well as another student so she'd have a partner.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Defense Against the Dark Arts. If there was one class that Hunter was not looking forward to, it was this one. It was his worst subject last year, and he doubted he'd be any better at it now. But he had to go. On the bright side, he'd heard that Professor Elldirs wasn't coming back. And apparently the new teacher was Professor Malfoy. That could be good. If he was anything like Ryland or Lucy, the class couldn't be all that bad. Plus, this time, his friends would be in class with him. Aoife and Kynan were both put in the Regular class, plus Lyn and Lyra, which was a nice bonus.

Hunter made it early out of habit - last year, when Aislinn was late, Elldirs kicked her out of class. So when he got there, there was only one other student in the room. The professor wasn't there yet, but the board had some things written on it. Okay, don't call the teacher Professor, and pair up. Cool. Hunter noticed that the student already sitting in the classroom was Ariel, so he took a seat next to her near the front. "Hey Ariel!" he said, sliding into the chair beside her. He didn't mention pairing up just yet. He was a little more used to Ariel's weird Veela-ness by now, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to focus on whatever task they had to do if she was his partner. So he figured he'd cross that bridge when he came to it."Enjoying classes so far?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 am

Blake entered the DADA classroom and strode over to the pair of Gryffindors as soon as he spotted them. Taking a seat next to Hunter he greeted them. "Hey guys! You all set for class now then, Hunter?" He asked, recalling that Hunter said he wasn't prepared at all, he would want to be now! "You nervous about your first lesson Ariel?" Blake asked, presuming that she wasn't. She seemed to exuberate an air of confidence around her and there was no way that she could be worse than him in first year. He wasn't great at practiscing magic or the whole study thing. He wasn't about to admit that to her though, although DADA hadn't been his worst subject. He had quite enjoyed it, even if it was with the estranged Professor Elldirs.

Blake took a moment to read the board and the subject for today's lesson. Hexes and Jinxes. Sounded like fun, especially hexing people. He couldn't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:19 am

Ariel looked up as Hunter sat down next to her. She beamed at him. "Hey Hunter," she said happily and nodded. "I'm not sure yet. This is actually my first one. Though thus far, nothing bad has happened," she said in a joking, yet overly mature voice at the same time. She then tilted her head a bit to the side. "Are you ready? You said you weren't yesterday," she said.

She looked up again when another voice made itself noted. Blake. She grinned. "Heya!" she said happily. Blake then pointed out what she had asked Hunter about and then she nodded vigorously. "I can barely contain my excitement! I hope to jinx someone miles away. Or... at least to the back of the classroom," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:38 am

"Well, that's a good sign, I suppose," Hunter smiled when Ariel said nothing bad had happened yet. "I'll give it some time and ask again." She asked him if he was ready for class now. Before he could answer, though, Blake joined them and asked him the exact same thing. "Hey Blake!" Hunter greeted his friend before laughing and answering them both. "Of course not," he replied, shaking his head. "Especially not for this class. Defense against the dark arts was my worst class last year. I can't see how it will be much better this term."

He raised an eyebrow at Ariel as she pointed out her excitement for the class. She was definitely going to be better at Defense than Hunter was. He grinned when she said she wanted to jinx someone across the classroom. "Well, guess I'll knock you off my list of potential partners then, won't I?" Hunter joked. "Maybe I can make Lyn partner with me - I doubt she'll be able to hurt me much. Though, I'd feel a bit bad jinxing her..."
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Poking his head into the classroom, Kynan was glad to find that the teacher hadn't arrived just yet. "Hello, little tiny Gyffindors!" he exclaimed brightly, jumping into the room and throwing his bag on a random chair. Coincidence, they were all Gryffindors! But Kynan was the eldest so he'd be able to do his homework and stuff! Well, no, he wouldn't do that, he liked the kids. But still, he might be able to ask them nicely or something. Hunter might do it for him, the others he did not know. He couldn't remember their names! Well, he could barely remember most spells he learnt in Hogwarts so that wasn't exactly a surprise.

Looking at the board, he started thinking out loud. "Malfoy?" Kynan murmured to himself, confused. "But... isn't the Malfoys' dad that Phoenix dude?" He decided to keep that to himself and maybe ask Aylee about it later. Raising his eyebrows, he read on. They'd be pairing up and learning jinxes. Cool. Now all he needed was to find a pair. Aylee certainly wouldn't be it, since she'd gotten into Advanced Defence Against the Dark Arts. He was in Regular. Great, it felt like Professor Elldir again. That git had grouped them depending on their knowledge and whatever. He just hoped that this Malfoy dude wouldn't take 30 points off Gryffindor if he ditched class.

Kynan shrugged, and then looked at the three Gryffindors. "Hey, anyone here pair-less?" He wasn't planning on ending up alone and working with the Professor himself. The dude seemed strict.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:37 pm

"That's getting a bit old, don't you think?" Hunter asked Kynan with a laugh when he entered the room. In reality, Hunter wasn't that much smaller than the older boy. "I'll have you know that I'll be thirteen in a month! So I'm not so much younger than you, really!" But Kynan was still taller than him. "Anyway, what are you doing here before the teacher?" Hunter shot at Kynan with a grin. "Actually, what are you doing here at all? Aren't you supposed to skip and lose us all kinds of points like last term?" Hunter joked.

"You can partner with me," Hunter said when Kynan asked if anyone needed a partner. "Since Ariel seems determined to do some damage to her partner," he teased. Although, Kynan was a fourth year. He'd probably be able to do a much more potent jinx than Ariel. But still, Hunter liked Kynan a lot, so it was fine. "If you knock me out or something, I'll punch you, all magic aside," Hunter added. He was known for getting into trouble with class experiments. Like the devil's snare thing last year.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Ariel smiled at Hunter. "You'll be fine," she said with a shrug, "You're a Gryffindor." She then looked up and smiled at Kynan as he joined. She didn't mind being called a tiny little Gryffindor. Not really. She was a bit intimidated by being his partner, though, him being so much older than her, but Hunter jumped at it, and she gave a slight laugh, knowing that Kynan would definitely pose as a greated threat than herself.

She then looked past Hunter at Blake. "We'll be partners then," she said with a big grin, "And don't worry. I'll only dislocate your shoulder at worst." She then got a very wicked grin on her face before shaking her head. "Kidding!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 am

"Hey Kynan," Blake greeted him with a grin, remembering his antics from the Common room the night before. Maybe he would make this class more fun? Kynan asked who'd be his partner and Hunter volunteered very quickly. Maybe he was worried about pairing up with Ariel. Maybe Darcy had a histroy of injurying people in class? He wondered if he should be worried about pairing up with Ariel. Oh well, too late now. He supposed Hunter pairing up with Kynan was probably better as he knew him the best.

He turned to Ariel and was about to offer to be her partner when she said it first. "Great!" Blake smiled at her, which disappeared fairly fast after Ariel threatened to dislocate his shoulder. "That's if you can even hit me!" Blake countered with a cheeky grin, wondering if he should go easy on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:52 am

Nessa nervously walked into the classroom and smiled when she saw Blake. She walked over to him and said, "Hey Blake." She remembered how she had bumped into him in the hall and smiled at the memory. "Do we need partners for this class?" She had a slight hope that Blake could be her partner and it made her feel happy inside
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Lyra skipped happily along the hallway, waving at all the nice portrait people. Not the mean-looking ones, of course, since they probably wouldn't wave back. It was so weird how pictures moved and talked and everything. They were meant to stay still. It wasn't right at all. But still, she had to befriend them because portraits didn't seem like good enemies to make. And it was good to have lots and lots of friends.

Defence Against the Dark Arts sounded quite fun. From what she knew already and what she could gather from the name, it was where she could learn spells which could help her if she ever got into a fight with someone evil. Though, in that case, she'd just punch them, rather than use a stupid, difficult spell. Violence wasn't always the answer, but there were cases like that when it totally was.

Hunter and Lyn were both in the class too, so she'd have some familiar faces there if she failed miserably. Not that she would ever fail miserably. She'd fail epically. Her sister wasn't there when she arrived, but Hunter was, so she took a seat nearby him. Ready to embarrass him in front of all his cool, second-year friends. "Hi!" Lyra beamed, speaking to everyone in general. There were a few people she didn't know the names of since they hadn't been at Hunter's cool little party, and she didn't want to ignore them by greeting everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Because his regular class consisted of the lower years, Kellin knew he had to start from a lower lesson and build up from there. They weren't all stupid, except for that Gryffindor girl who'd answer 'potato' to one of the questions. He almost didn't accept her registration, but D.A.D.A was a core class, and she'd need it later on.

He entered the classroom and waited until everyone was silent before speaking. "I know this is regular DADA, but that does not mean I think you're complete idiots." He began, "The reason you were all put into two separate classes is because it's easier for me to get you caught up to where the rest of your classmates are. Eventually, you will be able to do as much as they can, and be one bigger class." he finished. It seemed rational, in his head, to teach the younger first and get them to where the older ones were. Not that he'd actually put them on a class together, but they din't need to know that.

"To start this lesson, and earn 5 easy points, someone tell the rest of the class what the difference between an hex and a jinx is."
He looked around the class.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Nessa raised her hand and said, "A jinx is a spell causing minor discomfort and is mainly for amusement. Like Silencio. It has powers that are less negative than a hex, which is a negative spell used to cause damage or pain on its victim." She didnt know if she was right. But she sure sounded smart saying her answer.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Late, of course she had to be late on her first day of class. It seemed that no matter how hard Victoria tried, she just couldn't wake up in the mornings on time. The five alarm clocks didn't help either, as she would just smash them to the ground and continue sleeping. Her roommate finally woke her up with a splash of freezing water on her face. Which was effective in getting her up, but one glance at the clock told her she was already too late. She got dressed as quickly as she could, grabbed her books and ran off to her class. But when she got there, the door was already closed which meant she was officially late. Guess it was time to see how well would the professor respond to her 'I'm just not a morning person' excuse.

Victoria slowly opened the door and slipped into the classroom, as if she was secretly hopping that no one would notice her presence. Her eyes met the professor's and she flashed him an apologetic smile. "I am terribly sorry, professor! I was just....um, late", she finally said not knowing what other excuse to use. Then she glanced at the board and red the first sentence ''Welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts. I am Leo Malfoy, and I absolutely detest to be called Professor.' Great, just wonderful, she thought. The last thing she needed was to get her Defense Against the Dark Arts' professor hate her from the very start. "I'll just take a seat", she mumbled silently as she went to find an empty place in the back of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Why ever would she make it a goal to be on time to class? Her mother had suggested so, once she heard about the detention that git Professor Elddirs had given her. It hadn't even been that bad. Kynan was there too and they just had to move some tables and stuff. So she didn't particularly care DADA was about to start when she left to start walking. What was the worst that could happen? They had a new teacher, which was great. That old git must have died. Heh. She hoped so.

As she had predicted, Aoife was late. The new professor looked like a bit of a git. Obviously she knew that since she'd been put in Regular DADA rather than Advanced, which was a clear mistake, but he seemed strict as well as dumb. Vicky-Tori was just in front of her and had apparently been late too.

The Ravenclaw seemed sorry. The Gryffindor, however, didn't feel like grovelling and pretending she cared. "Oh, sorry I'm late. Didn't mean to be." But she couldn't resist adding, "Potatoes to all!" Potatoes was going to be her answer to most things this year, she'd decided. Cool word. Then she sat down at a desk near Victoria, smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:06 am

Kellin looked at the young Slytherin girl as she answered, said, "Five points to Slytherin." he said before being interrupted someone walking in the class. Sighing, he let the girl pass. "Five points from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor." He told the two girls in a serious manner. "I don't care in the least about why you're late. But if it becomes a habit, you'll get in real trouble." he continued and watched as they took a seat.

It was PotatoGirl, of course. He knew the moment he'd read her answers that he wouldn't like her at all, but he couldn't just not teach her. But Victoria Campero was also there, which made him look at her one more time. "Victoria Campero? You're actually in my Advanced Class. What are you doing here? Just come back when your class is in here." He didn't exactly feel bad for telling the girl to go away for the time being, but he turned to Aoife O'Donnell. "Potato Girl, get yourself a partner and be quiet."

Turning to the rest of the class, he continued the lesson. "I assume you are all partnered up, so we'll look at our first assignment: The Jelly-Legs Curse." he told them, pointing at the board, then glancing over at the students. Who to pick on....Who to pick on...? "Hunter VanDerberg. Come here." he motioned to the space at the front of the room, right in front of the board.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:30 am

Hunter grinned as he watched the exchange between Ariel and Blake. She might be harmless now, but Hunter had a feeling he wouldn't want to cross her once she had some decent spells under her belt. Well, he wouldn't want to cross her now because of her weird veela-ness, but that was a different kind of concern. He smiled at Lyra when she found her way into the room. "Hey kid!" he said brightly as she sat down.

Then, the professor - well, Leo - was there. He was much younger than Professor Elldirs. Hopefully that meant he wouldn't be as crabby. He gave some speech about how he didn't actually think they were all complete idiots, even though they were in the regular class. Cool. That meant that even if he did think them all complete idiots, he was tactful enough not to say it. Which was a step up from Elldirs, at least. When the professor continued by asking a question, and that Nessa girl that was stupid enough to not know where the dungeons were answered, Hunter stopped paying attention.

He looked up momentarily when Aoife barged in late, a bit after Victoria - she's really making a habit out of this late for Defense thing - and laughed out loud at her greeting which concerned potatoes. What the hell was with her and potatoes? But it was pretty funny, either way. Then the professor called her potato girl, and that was kind of funny too, so he laughed again. After that bit of excitement had died down, however, Hunter quickly zoned out once more. He was too busy debating between the red and blue bertie botts bean in his secret pocket stash that he'd brought with him to notice the professor send Victoria out. No, definitely the blue one. Red could be blood.

The next think he knew, his name was being called by Leo. Hunter's head snapped up, and he stared at the man in confusion. What had he just said? Was Hunter in trouble for something? He'd told him to come here, and since he didn't have a clue in the slightest what was going on, he figured it was best to just do what the man said. "Yes, sir," Hunter said with a bit of a sarcastic tone - Leo didn't like to be called Professor, but the board said nothing about not calling him Sir. Hunter soon found himself at the front of the classroom where Leo had beckoned him. Too bad he still didn't know what he was doing there. And of course, he wouldn't ask and admit that he hadn't been listening.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:52 am

The boy seemed to have not been paying attention. Typical. Kellin waited until the boy was at the front to take out his wand. "The Jelly Legs Curse is very easy, and I think you'll enjoy practicing this one on your friends." Kellin said, "Locomotor Wibbly. That's the incantation." As he spoke, the right pronunciation appeared on the board, the welcoming message now erased, LOH-koh-moh-tor WI-bl-ee. "The point of this JINX, is to make someone's legs collapse. Like this." He pointed his wand at the boy's legs, and within a blink, the Gryffindor was on the ground. "To see that you've performed it the right way, your partner's legs must shake, and finally collapse."

He considered leaving the boy like that for the rest of the class, or picking on Aoife O'Donnell next. But he was a professor now, he had different priorities. "Pretty much, the way you say the incantation and the wand movement are incredibly important to cast this spell right." Next to the incantation, two wavy lines resembling legs appeared on the board. "That's the wand movement."

With another swift wave, Hunter VanDerberg's legs came back to reality and the boy was able to stand up. "You may take your seat again." Kellin informed him. "Do you all want to practice it now?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 am

Before Victoria didn't even get the chance place her books down and take a seat, the professor was already telling her to leave. "I am?", she asked softly, hearing this information for the first time. Clearly she had her schedule all wrong. Which not only meant that she had to go to her head of house to correct it, but also that she had woken up so early in vain. And lost a few house points on the way, how charming. "Alright, yes, I will do that", she responded nodding her head.

She picked her books up and headed towards the door as she heard the professor refer to Aoife as 'Potato girl'. She chuckled silently under hear breath before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:22 am

Vanessa raised her hand again and said, "Sir, Im sorry to interrupt. But i dont seem to have a partner. She looked around the room and saw everyone else paired up. It was normal to not be picked for something fro Vanessa. She was used to it. But she hoped it would be different at Hogwarts. But so far, it was all the same.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Great. Not only was she lost, but she was most probably going to be late to Defence Against the Dark Arts. Another reason to make the Professor think she was stupid. Her registration form answers were stupid, she was going to be late, she was probably going to suck at magic too. Lyn was almost in tears as she tried to find her way around. She hoped that the teacher was not going to be strict at all. If she lost points on her first day, she would be the laughing stock of Hufflepuff. And everyone would hate her.

After at least five minutes of wandering around, Lyn found herself completely and utterly lost. It was only until a nice ghost approached her, that she didn't give up hope. The ghost pointed her in the right direction and, after introducing himself as Nick, Lynette ran off in search of the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. When she arrived she knocked on the door before entering, hoping that it was the right classroom. She entered and walked straight up to the Professor and silently praying that she wouldn't get detention or anything. "I'm so sorry, Professor, I couldn't find my way," she explained quietly, her voice shaky and scared. The Professor looked mean and strict.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Potato Girl! That was great! Leo was great! Well, he wasn't. He was a git who took away points instead of giving her a detention, which would have been much better. BUT he'd given her a supercool new nickname, which meant he was a git who could come up with awesome nicknames. Rather than say anything back and lose more points, she just grinned and took the first seat she saw, unfortunately not near any of her friends.

Then he cast a really mean spell at Hunter and her best friend, being the pathetic wimp he was, just fell right down. Frowning, she wondered if there was anything reasonable she could do, but then he got up so it was okay after all. THAT GIT LEO. Aoife shot a glare at him and hoped he saw. For the points and being mean to a pathetic wimp of a second-year.

When he carried on, a thick Slytherin first-year pointed out she didn't have a partner. Did anyone? She rolled her eyes, since she'd probably end up with that girl. BUT WAIT! A Hufflepuff had came into the room! Probably Hunter's other sister, from her appearance. Had she seen her brother's legs get SQUISHED AND HIM FALL OVER? Poor girl.

"Oh, hi...Lyn? Lyra? I don't know...do you want to be my partner?" she asked, eager to get a good partner.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Lyra smiled at Hunter, but didn't say anything else because the lesson started. Leo seemed mean and unfair-ish, from her first impression, but she turned out be totally right. Because the man made Hunter go up to the front and then he did a really scary spell thing on him! It wasn't even a nice spell, that made you start laughing or something! It was mean! Poor Hunter! He wasn't doing anything! Why wasn't he using that amazing magic he could apparently do? But it stopped then.

She saw Aoife come in and smiled at what she said about potatoes. THEN SOMEONE ELSE TURNED UP! Lyn had come after all! Lyra had started to worry her sister wasn't actually taking this class or something. But it was okay. But it wasn't okay. Because the redhead had stolen her partner! That was a bit mean, but she probably hadn't realised.

"I suppose I'm with you, then?" she said hesitantly, turning to the blonde girl who'd said she didn't have a partner.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Vanessa smiled at the girl who had suggested they be partners, then she looked back at Blake, then back at the girl. “Um sure. I suppose so. I’m Vanessa. Nice to meet you.” She was wearing a Gryffindor Robe so she assumed she was a Gryffindor. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin working together. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular DADA - Lesson One
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next