Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application Empty
PostSubject: Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application   Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 am

Your Full Name: Benedek Kozàk

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Durmstrang

Subject you are applying for: Defense Against the Dark Arts, the temporary position.

Why do you want to become a professor? I already teach Astronomy and would like to further the children's education by passing on what I know.

Why you have chosen this subject? I have always been interested in defensive and offensive spells, besides, my family is known greatly for our talent in duelling.

Have you applied for any professions yet? Astronomy.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum?
I should be, yes.
Do you have any previous experience in this field? I've only taught on smaller forums.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)
Wand ready, Benedek turned to face the 5th Years. They were a nice lot; clean and with their shirts tucked in. "The Patronus Charm will come in handy in almost every situation, believe it or not. You can have your patronus help you in life or death situations by retreating a Dementor from your face, or you can simply make it help you necessary objects. It's tricky, though, to perform one. This is why I believe we should start as soon as possible. You never know when you might need it." He pushed the tables out of the way and along the wall, making sure every student had room enough to practice the spell.

"What's your happiest memory?" He asked the closest student; a Hufflepuff girl.

"My grandparents." Her reply was simple, yet Benedek wasn't going to make her tell a story to the class.

"Think of them as you conjure up this spell. Concentrate on them. Their smell, their smiles, the look in their eyes when they see you." He explained. "Think of what about them makes you happy."

He turned around to face another student, and with his wand gripped tightly, he thought of his mother. His sweet mother. She was blonde, and tired. Her life never left her eyes and she was sitting on their family room back in Eger. A silver silk-like ball left the tip of Benedek's wand, finally taking shape as it grew bigger. In front of him stood a bear on his posterior paws; he eyed the students and roared with such intensity that gave Benedek joy to hear it.

"I don't expected you to get it right without saying the charm. So repeat after me: Expecto Patronum." He said the words loud and clear as he walked to the board to write them down for visual aid.

"Expect Patronum." He heard the students repeat.

"Very well. Now, turn to the person to your left and practice the spell. Remember, it must be your happiest memory." He told them

Back to top Go down

Benedek Kozàk - Temporary DADA Professor Application
Page 1 of 1