Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Healing Time [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Healing Time [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Healing Time [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Healing Time [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Healing Time [Closed]   Healing Time [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 am

Shah Chelsea Hazel wrote:
Shah took a few seconds to realize what was happening around her. She took a deep breath, slipped her hand around Ryland's shoulder. That was a little hard to do because he was taller, but that was no time to compare heights and let that get in the way. "Alright, Ryland. Please try to walk. I'm not super strong."

She walked slowly, but steadily, supporting him, and made her way to the Hospital Wing. She desperately hoped he would be fine. She wouldn't want anything bad to happen, though she'd just met him only some time ago.

She entered the Hospital Wing. A few seconds later the nurse came running.

"Oh dear! What happened?"

"A werewolf attack." Shah replied, helping the nurse lay Ryland down. "Please tell me he'll be alright." Shah asked, concerned.

"I'm afraid..." The nurse began.

No. No, I'm going to listen.

"Ryland's going to be just fine. He just needs healing time." Shah muttered.

The nurse didn't reply. She began working on him. Shah tried to smile at Ryland. "It's going to be just fine, Ryland." She told him, patting his arm. "Lucy will be delighted to see you as soon as you heal."

She didn't know why she was talking like something grave had happened. It was really bad, but not grave. She didn't know what else to say, so she said, "I'll...um, I'll see you soon." She gave him one last look, hoping desperately that he would be just as how she'd met him some time ago.

She ran out, her heart beating in her ears, back to the forest.
Ryland let out a small, muffled laugh. His back was hurting, but Shah was doing her best to help him get up. "Of course you're not. I am." he half smiled. Even in times when he was supposed to be crying out in pain, he managed to smile. The walk to the Hospital Wing was hard for him, trying not to rest on Shah's smaller body, but he managed to get through it. The presence of Scarlet, Professor Vega's phoenix, was helping him feel better. Ryland liked birds, he had always liked them so Scarlet's presence was welcoming and encouraged.

As they entered the Hospital Wing, Ryland sighed. He heard the small talk between the Nurse and Shah, and added his own words, "Am I going to turn into one?" he grinned. The Nurse shook her head and smiled, "We'll see." Ryland instantly let himself fall back on the bed, his back hurting. Maybe it'd be better if he had fallen the other way, with his stomach lying flat on the bed. He felt Shah's hand on his arm. "Yeah. Lucy." he simply said.

It wasn't that he didn't want to see his sister, but he had noticed the way she had glanced at Aylee. It wasn't Aylee's fault! A part of him hoped he wouldn't have to listen to Lucy's ranting about how Aylee should have been more careful and how she shouldn't have yelled out; he knew she'd bring it up sometime. Ryland didn't blame anyone, not even Professor Vega. It had been an accident in which anyone could have made a mistake. He heard Shah mutter a goodbye and he nodded without saying anything as it was then that the Nurse told him to move. She placed her older hand near his chest, the other one on his arm, and tried to help him move so that his back was up and his chest touching the bed. He groaned a little when the nurse pulled his black shirt up. "It might sting a little, but it will go away." her voice was soothing, like a grandmother's.

Ryland allowed himself to remember his father, Marcus. He'd last seen him when he was very young. One of the few memories he had of him were when he used to bake pastries. In fact, that was probably the only memory he had of his father. Ryland began to feel himself become sad at the thought so he pushed it away quickly and spoke, "So, I'm not going to turn into a wolf. What's going to happen?" The first sentence was a statement. He was sure that he wouldn't become a werewolf or anything of the sort, but he was curious as if it would just become a scar.

"It will definitely leave a scar." The Nurse reply, applying some cream or lotion to his back. "This is only to help it heal." Ryland closed his eyes and let it sting. The woman was right; it hurt to even move when the cream touched his skin. It was an icy feeling on a hot wound, not something he wanted to ever discover. "You might inherent some of his traits. For example," she pulled Ryland's shirt back down and helped him sit up, "You might develop a better sense of sight, or hearing. A love for rare meat might also come to you sometime soon. Or you might simply be left with the scarring and nothing else will happen." She had graying blue eyes, soft and tender. Ryland looked up at her and smiled. "For now, rest and if you need something call me." she patted his arm and left the cream she had used on him on the side table; it was in a jar. Ryland kept his position, sitting down with his legs up on the bed, and watched the older woman go tend to the rest of her duties.

Keep in mind that this happened right after the CoMC lesson, before the Halloween Party and near the middle of his 4th year.
Back to top Go down

Healing Time [Closed]
Page 1 of 1