Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Halloween Night [All students invited!]

Go down 
+8
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Ryland Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Morgana Gaunt
Kynan Walters
Sydney Hale
Aylee Walters
Wade Malfoy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 am

Abby gives Mooch a gentle smile, "Bye sis, sorry about her, she's unpredictable". Abby looks at her costume and sees her birds disappearing. "oh man, the birds are disappearing, to bad i liked them, and thanks for the butterbeer, i was starting to get thirsty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:49 am

Mooch takes a large sip of his Butterbeer before commenting, "Don't be sorry, she seems nice."

He coils his fingers around the handle of his wand and pulls it out of his back pocket. He slightly shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, I'm not sure if I can give you the same birds back, but I can do something else that's kind of exciting."

He sets his Butterbeer and plate, except for a single chip, on the table and takes a few steps away from anything that's breakable. He throws the chip in the air and quickly waves his wand whilst saying the incantation, "Avifors."

What looks like strands of golden silk elegantly wraps itself around the chip. The strands of silk start to morph into what looks like a small golden bird.

"It actually worked!" Mooch exclaims.

The golden bird starts to circle the two 'First Years', dancing and singing above their heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 am

Abby looked up to see a golden bird flying above them, "ha, Mooch that amazing, you must be very good at charms, that's my favorite subject"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:10 am

Mooch shrugs his shoulders, "I'm okay."

He smiles and tucks his wand back into his pocket. Mooch didn't exactly like being praised. Well, he didn't mind it, but he never believed it. He liked to think that he was just like everyone else. To him, he never thought that he was better or worst than anybody. Everybody in his eyes were equal.

Mooch's eyes light up as Abby mentions Charms as her favourite subject. He pops another sausage roll in his mouth then expresses his love of charms after he finishes eating. "I absolutely love Charms. I don't know why so many people don't like it, but it interests me. It's, well, magical."

Mooch doesn't know many people his age that express the same love of Charms as he does; this was very refreshing to him. It looks like he made the right decision coming to this dance.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Why don't you try? To cast some charms!"

Last edited by Mooch Meas on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 am

Abby`s face lit up when Mooch suggested she showed him a charm "um ok", Abby takes her wand out and starts to think of a spell she could do, oh i got it, she pointed her wand at Mooches sausage roll and said "Wingardium Leviosa", suddenly the sausage roll starts to levitate and Abby brought it to herself until it was close enough to reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:30 am

Mooch chuckles softly, "That's a great use of that spell!"

He flashes a kind smile. Mooch absolutely loves magic; he feels very fortunate to have been born into a magical family. Not many people appreciate magic, they think it's just something that's given to them. That it's a right. Mooch doesn't think so, he thinks that magic is a gift. It makes everything, even boring and simple things exciting and fun. Like cleaning and, just like Abby demonstrated, eating.

Mooch looked around the Hall; it was starting to get quite crowded and rowdy. He didn't appreciate that very much. Although he enjoys surrounding himself with people, there's a difference between a group and a crowd. He nervously shifts his weight and eats the last pieces of food on his plate and downs the last bit of Butterbeer in his mug.

He tilted his head and suggests, "Hey, Abby? Do you want to get some fresh air with me? This place is starting to get a little stuffy."

OOC: If Abby agrees I'll make a new thread in the 'Quidditch Pitch' c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 am

Abby looks around to see the great hall getting kinda crowded, she suffers slightly from claustrophobia, so it wouldn't be a surprise that she said yes to Mooch,to go somewhere else, who also looked like he was becoming uncomfortable with all the people,"i would love to go somewhere else Mooch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 am

Mooch's eyes light up, "That's great! I have the perfect place to go."

He scans the refreshment table for, what he assumes will be, the last time tonight. He grabs a sausage roll and pops it into his mouth. He gives Abby and thumbs up and swallows the food, "For good luck." He laughs.

Mooch gently grabs Abby's arm and runs out of the Hall, "This is going to be so much fun."

OOC: I'm making the thread now! P;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 am

Felix rubbed his eyes as he arose from the couch in the common room. A rather loud grumble echoed throughout the room. "Wow, sounds like ol' Felix needs some fuel...", he thought aloud, as he rubbed his belly.

After sitting on the couch for nearly fifteen minutes, thinking of nothing but cake, his eyes widened, "The Halloween party...Surely there will be some food there...". He quickly hopped up and walked over to the mirror, which revealed to him that he was wearing his tie around his head, his shirt was untucked, and his pants were sagging. "Lookin' classy, and CLEARLY dressed to impress. Perfect for a party...", he said sarcastically. He nodded to his mirror image, and went out the door.

After a straight hour of roaming the school, losing his way no less than fifteen times, he finally arrived at the Great Hall, his eyes darting around in all directions, scouting for cake. His eyes twinkled as he spotted the food. He hastily made his way to the cake, trying not to look like a complete loon dashing through the Great Hall, however it was most likely not working.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Honestly, the only reason why Kynan was going to this party was for the food. After last year's end of term party, and Lucy's fifteenth birthday party, he had realized that parties weren't really his thing. But he knew from personal experience that parties always held food so he didn't bother eating dinner. A few minutes before the party was supposed to start, he put on his costume- a zombie. Clothes a bit torn, unkempt and dirty. Ruffled hair. Pale face. A few ketchup stains. And as he was walking down towards the Great Hall, he thought to himself, Like a boss.

Just as he was going inside, a boy and girl, the girl which he recognized from his house although he didn't know her name and the other boy was a complete stranger, pushed past him and out of the Entrance Hall and into the outside. Kynan frowned a bit. They looked like first years. But he shook his head and went into the Great Hall. The Jack-O-Lanterns and pumpkins immediately made an impression on him, same with the cobwebs. And he could see Aylee, Sydney, and two boys which he didn't know. And he could see one boy walking over to the food. That boy he recognized from his common room, too.

Kynan shrugged and walked over to his sister. "Hey Aylee," he greeted her, then turned to Sydney. "Hi Syd." And then he was reaching out for a huge bag of popcorn and eating it. For a moment he wondered if Maya was going to come to the party.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Sydney smiled at Kynan as he approached her and Aylee. “Hey, Kynan. And Aylee, of course I know what you are. Rowena Ravenclaw, duh. And yeah, I’m Avril. But I don’t know if I’m performing. I mean, if I were to be asked to I’d be prepared.” She smiled and saw a blonde boy walk in who headed straight for the snack table. And suddenly, Sydney was craving something sweet. “Excuse me, guys.” She said before she approached the boy. “Hi, I’m Sydney. Nice costume…” She said warily as she eyed the boy. He had a tie around his head and his clothes were untidy… but he still looked good somehow.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

"Don't I look awesome?" Aylee laughed, striking a ridiculous pose. She looked around, and she could see a few more people arriving- a girl called Abby which she had met not long ago, a girl which looked really similar to Abby who must be Violet, a boy which she didn't know, the Slytherin boy which she had argued with the other day and a blonde boy. She could see Violet leaving, and Abby and the boy she was talking to follow her not long after. And then there was Kynan, dressed up like a zombie, walking over to them. "Hi Kynan!" Aylee greeted her brother, smiling. "How are you?"

The next thing she knew, Sydney was walking over to the blonde boy nearby and Kynan was eating. So she sat down quietly at the table once again, facing the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am

Felix completely stuffed himself with any sweets he could get his hands on, no matter of what it was, just as long as it was food. Feeling absolutely terrible after eating so much, but somehow still just a TINY bit hungry, he thought to himself "I suppose one more piece of cake won't do me any harm...". He took two mouthfuls of cake before hearing a voice behind him.

Felix slowly turned around with cake still stuffed in his mouth. It sounded as if he said something, but all that came out were a few muffled words. He swallowed the cake and cleared his throat. "Erm, hello, I'm Felix...", he said, sounding rather embarrassed. He pulled his tie from his head, back down to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Morgana didn't really feel the need to go to a Halloween party, but she didn't see why she shouldn't either. She found her robes and enchanted them to what she wanted them to look like, while still being really comfortable. Having grown fond of the House of Slytherin, she chose to wear something green. And Halloween... Medieval, perhaps? Maybe she should simply dress up as Morgan le Fay? She smirked as she put on the clothes and looked satisfied into her reflection.

She walked up the steps to the entrance hall, her green cloak draping down her long, lean body, making her look like a typical evil villain in a typical story. The only difference was, that in real life, she'd win no matter the obstacle.

She felt better than ever when she walked into the great hall, looking around the room. She saw Aylee and Kynan, as well as a lot of people she didn't know. Then she spotted Sydney. She blinked. She hadn't seen Sydney in a while, so she made a memo to herself to go talk to Sydney before the evening was over. As for now.

She walked over to Aylee with a smile. "Hey there," she said softly, giving a nod at Kynan as well.

Morgana's costume:
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:16 pm

A girl wearing a long, green cloak was walking towards Aylee. She looked scary, but to Aylee, she looked scarily beautiful. She was admiring the cloak, the beautiful shade of green. And she was the kind of person that didn't like green. And then the girl talked to her, and it took a few moments for her to identify the person. "Morgana?" she asked, standing up. "Oh, how are you? I haven't seen you in so long!" It was true, and her friend actually looked different. Scarily beautiful, like Aylee was thinking. Morgana looked scary.

Kynan didn't pay attention, he had only returned Morgana's nod and resumed to eating his popcorn. "So you're a third year?" Aylee said. "Is it fun?" Fourth year was really stressing, and she wondered how third years felt about their year. But every year is stressing to you! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Aylee seemed to have not recognized Morgana. Not that surprising, given the fact that her hood had been up. But still. Morgana gave her a kind smile, which she only gave to Aylee and ... um... well, maybe Lucy as well. "I'm fine," she said, but one of the things that had really changed about Morgana was her voice. Once, it had been melodic and sweet, maybe even soothing at times, but now it had turned into a flat monotone that seemed cold and uncaring. "How about yourself?" she asked then, actually hoping the girl was fine.

She gave a shrug. "Yes, the lessons are all right, I suppose. Some are quite dull, and some work too slowly, but other than that, it's easy to keep up with everything," she said calmly. She then thought a bit more and added: "Though I'm not sure I'd call it fun."

"How about fourth year? Does the lessons get more exiting?" she asked, dearly hoping they did. Potions wasn't a challenge to her, and she wanted that challenge more than anything. Other than an active professor in DaDA, of course. She did somewhat want professor Umbranox to come back.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Even Morgana's voice had changed... it seemed flat and cold and she spoke so formally. Aylee was silent for a few moments before she replied, "Oh, I'm fine." Honestly, she hadn't been keeping track of what was going on these days, a lot of events had happened which she barely remembered. Classes, the Hogsmeade trip, exploring more of the castle. And then Morgana said that the lessons were a bit dull and such. Aylee nodded, the only active classes she had were Potions, maybe, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms and... just that. Maybe Astronomy but she had lost interest in that. She was thinking of dropping the class.

Morgana asked what the lessons were like in fourth year. Why she felt so nervous, Aylee didn't know. Kynan was now eating and staring at a Jack-O-Lantern, barely acknowledging them. "Well, we went to watch a werewolf transformation at the beginning of the term," Aylee admitted. She hadn't enjoyed that lesson. It was too scary for her. "Maybe it'll be exciting for you if you guys get to do it. And I now take Astronomy, which I don't really like, where we once had to go observe the moon at night. I didn't go..." she trailed off for a moment. "Erm, Charms is alright, I find it interesting. Strict teacher. Potions... I'm not so good at it... and every other class has been inactive, Professor Umbranox and Professor Clark have absent for ages." She frowned a bit, for Defence Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic were amongst her favourite subjects.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Sydney smiled and said, “You’re a Gryffindor, right?” She had a slight memory of seeing the boy surrounded by other Gryffindor’s at lunch that day. She grabbed a cupcake and peeled off the paper and bit into it. It was sweet and tasted absolutely amazing. She wiped the remaining frosting off her lip and smiled. “Im a Ravenclaw. So what year are you Felix?”
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 am

Wade walked back, wand ready in hand, to the Great Hall only to find out that a lot of people had arrived by now. He put his mask on quickly and strolled into the Hall, standing by the stereo, ready to change the music. He was always happy to see Aylee play her music, though he really did not like it. At all. Still, he let the girl have her way.

He quickly slipped in a new album and headed towards the food table where Sydney was already trying to devour yet another boy. He hoped Shah would come, as he had been singing this song everyday because of her. As he took a chip, he thought of that, simply of Shah. His red-haired, proud Gryffindor girlfriend was by far the best thing to happen to him. Yet he was about to destroy it.

"Nice one, Wade." He said to himself sarcastically as he looked up, only to see Lucy and Ryland enter.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:56 am

All of her anger aside, Lucy walked into the Great Hall next to Ryland; her brother. She knew he had recently given Wade a black eye, because he had told her about a pain he had on his back, which she had assumed was caused by Wade. Though she had no idea of how or what had triggered the incident, she was decided to punish both of them when the right time came.

She soon discovered Wade by the snack table, and her eyes followed Sydney who was wearing a ridiculous costume and was, again, trying to get lucky with a guy. "When is she going to stop?" That was a rhetorical question. "I have yet to meet one guy who likes her at all. And you don't count, because you're her friend. Though I'm sure she's dying to eat you up." The words  had slipped right out of her mouth, as most things did nowadays. She was going thorough an emotional turmoil and Sydney always seemed to put her in a
terrible mood.

Lucy clung to Ryland's arm and walked towards Aylee and Morgana. "Come on, let's go say hi." she tried to drag him along.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 am

Ryland was excited mostly because he knew Aylee would be there. She was always almost everywhere. His smile soon faded though, as Lucy turned to Wade as soon as they came in. He should have never complained about his back. Letting out a groan he smiled at Sydney instead, just in time to hear Lucy complain about her.

"She's 15, I thought it was normal." he mentioned, glancing at the boy Sydney was talking to and also giving him a smile, though he wasn't sure if he saw him. "At least I think she's fifteen. I'm not sure." he said.

Soon after, Lucy was trying to drag him toward Aylee and Morgana. Aylee. Dear Merlin, why?! Ryland's cheeks flushed with pink. "Erm, I'd rather not go to the now." he mentioned, wandering of to meet Wade instead despite their recent disagreement.

As he reached Wade, he exaggerated"I have to give it to you. I think you dislocated my spine.", trying to put it all past them.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Attire:

Walking to the Great Hall, Shah felt nothing but stupid. She didn't know if what she was wearing even matched the theme of the party, and that was because she'd never celebrated Halloween in India. But she'd watched enough muggle movies to have an idea.

She smiled when she spotted her friends and boyfriend. She walked over to them. "Lucy, you look incredible." She grinned. That was when she was dragging Ryland, who broke off and returned to the food table. "Hi Wade." She gave him a hug. Smiling, she said, "You look pretty good too." And he did.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 am

Ryland had to be joking. Wade raised his eyebrows in disbelief. The Gryffindor had technically left him blind, and now he was making jokes as if nothing ever happened? It sounded like bull to him. Wade put his snack down and stared at his adoptive cousin aggressively.

Before he could say something, however, Shah came strolling in with all of her beauty, making Wade cry from the inside. Was he really going to do it? Yes. She was wearing a white dress, and though his favorite color on her had always been red, he enjoyed the white color against her skin tone and hair color. Letting out a soft groan due to his hypocrisy, Wade took a deep breath. He wasn't going to let a girl get between him and his father. No way.

As she hugged him, Wade held himself back and focused on Ryland instead. "Hey Shah." he greeted her. Then when she complimented him, he looked down at himself. He was still dressed exactly like Ryland was, and though they were dressed in such a way, Shah could still tell him apart. "Thank you, Lucy coordinated us." he tried to smile. After a few seconds of allowing himself to indulge in her beauty, he said, "You look absolutely stunning tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 am

Ryland watched the small interaction between Wade and his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend. After a few seconds of witnessing Wade's hypocrisy, he nodded at Wade and said a simple goodbye to Shah before heading toward Sydney.

With a friendly smile, Ryland approached Sydney and the other Gryffindor boy. "Hey." he greeted them. "Felix? Right?" he asked the boy. "I heard your name at the Ceremony. You certainly did look like a Lion from the very start." Ryland grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:57 am

Felix looked around awkwardly, "I'm a first-year, couldn't you tell?", he said, slightly giggling. At the corner of his eye, Felix spotted a boy shooting him a smile. He glanced over at the boy, raising a brow,"So this is what being watched feels like...", he thought to himself.

Felix glanced over once more, to find that the boy was now walking towards him. "I simply came here for some bloody cake, not to ACTUALLY take part in the festivities...". As the boy neared, Felix turned his way, and smiled.

Soon enough, conversation was made, "No escaping this party now...", he thought. he continued to smile as the boy mentioned the sorting ceremony, "I always thought of myself as more of a badger, but you know, lions are alright.", he said jokingly. The boy looked familiar, though Felix couldn't seem to remember where he had seen this boy before."And yeah, I'm Felix, who are you?", spoke Felix, his thick Irish accent coming through with each word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night [All students invited!]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next