Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Halloween Night [All students invited!]

Go down 
+8
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Ryland Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Morgana Gaunt
Kynan Walters
Sydney Hale
Aylee Walters
Wade Malfoy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Halloween Night [All students invited!] Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 am

Clothing:

With the help of the house elves, Wade was able to decorate and bring the food into the Great Hall. They had all made cupcakes, chips, cake, sandwiches, pumpkin juice, butterbeer, and literally everything any one could want. He glanced around at the Hall to make sure everything was in place. The walls were decorated with cobwebs and Jack-O-Lanterns lit up the room enough to give it light, but leaving enough darkness to whomever wanted it. The four tables were pushed against the walls and held the food and other Halloween decorations.

With a final sigh, he high-fived all his helpers and headed out to meet Lucy and Ryland. They had all agreed to coordinate and wear simple black masquerade masks for lack of agreeing on a costume theme. As he allowed to think of Ryland for a second, he realized that the only way to differentiate would be that Ryland was taller and huskier whereas Wade was skinny and of average height. Oh, and let's not forget that Wade had a black eye.

He finally decided to get his wand from his dormitory in case it came in handy, and asked the house elves to greet anyone who came in and play whatever music they wanted; he'd be back in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Why she was so excited for the party, Aylee didn't know. At first she had decided to dress up as a Muggle witch, and just as she was about look through her trunk to see if she had something to add to the costume, she had found a dark blue bracelet that her mother had made in honour of the Ravenclaw house. And then she immediately decided to dress up as her house's founder, Rowena Ravenclaw. So that night, she wore a blue dress- which looked like a dress that used to be worn in the medieval era, yet she had found a spell to make the dress long till her knees- and simple silver leggings, her blue bracelet and matching blue ballerina shoes. And on her head she had a long, raven-black wig and a copy of Rowena's diadem with 'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure' engraved on it just like the real thing. She had twirled around in front of a mirror many times, adoring the costume.

When she was tired of smiling, Aylee left her common room and walked down towards the Great Hall. She must have just reached the Entrance Hall when she could smell food and hear music, so she entered the Great Hall and gasped. Immediately, she admired the cobwebs on the walls and wondered if they were real or not. And then she noticed the darkness, it seemed like the Hall was a haunted house with a few dim lights. And then she could see carved pumpkins and other Halloween decorations which seemed strangely scary. And before she knew it, Aylee was greeted by a few house elves, welcoming her to the party. She smiled at them, remembering a few from last year.

Then she realized that she was the only one there, which caused her to walk over to the stereo which she had spotted, look for a CD, put it in. And then she walked over to one of the tables and sat down, not knowing what to do.

Clothes:

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Sydney had just finished putting the final touches on her costume. SHe had her hair up in a rockstar style bun with glitter in it. She had on red lipstick and extremely over the top make up. She had on about 5 layers of eye liner and mascara. She had a fish net top with a black tanktop, a blakc and red tutu, black tights, and black biker boots. She decided to dress up as Avril Lavine. (A muggle rockstar. Even thought she is a rockstar naturally). She had her uitar strapped to he rback and a mic strapped to her ear. She scanned the room for Aylee, who told her about the party in the first place. She finally found her and strolled over to her. "Hey Aylee. Nice costume."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Suddenly, there was Sydney, with loads of make-up, glitter, a tutu and a guitar. Aylee jumped up and grinned, "Hey Sydney! Guess what I am?". The two hadn't seen each other as much, except for that one trip in Hogsmeade with Ryland and Auden. She wondered if her friend knew what she was dressed up as. Then she looked up and down Sydney's costume and asked, "Avril Lavigne?" Avril was a popular Muggle singer which Sydney liked. Aylee then exclaimed, "Wait, you're performing?!", noticing the mic on Sydney's ear.

Then she looked around and saw that they were the only ones here. "I wonder what everyone else is going to be wearing," Aylee wondered out loud, and then fixed the diadem on her head because it was half-slipping off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Mooch almost decided to not go to the party, mostly because most of his friends decided they weren't going to go. And of course what's a party without friends? But he decided it would be nice place to meet new people. He sat quietly in the nearly empty Hufflepuff common room for a few seconds, wondering if he made the right decision. He got off his butt and strolled over to the mirror, taking one last look before he leaves for the party.

As he entered the Great Hall the sound of his least favourite genre of music. He shook his head whilst walking towards the stereo. He scoured the table for a CD he liked; it took him a bit, but eventually he found one. He smiled now satisfied. Mooch popped in the CD and wandered around looking for new people to talk to. After walking around aimlessly without any luck he decided to sit down. He listened to the music with his head reclined slightly back waiting for someone to approach him.

While he waited he scanned the hall for people he might've talked to at least once or twice, but yet again he had no luck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Abby couldn't believe that she was going to a Halloween party, though not willingly, her sister had forced her to go with her to the party, saying that we could meet new people, what rubbish, i just want to be in my common room. Abby looked down at her costume forgetting she had it on and looked up with a red tinge in her cheeks, she was so embarrassed, she hated any holiday that made her look like a fool, though her sister loved dressing up she didn't. She looked next to her to see her sister looking around, her costume also embarrassing. "Violet, must we be here?, this is so embarrassing. She said looking at herself self consciously.

Abby's costume
Halloween Night [All students invited!] Spin_prod_835175812?hei=315&wid=315&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Mooch subconsciously turned his head to the entrance as the Gryffindor girl walked into the hall. He furrowed his brow and wondered if he should have dressed up for the party, it did seem like he was one of the only he didn't. He let out a soft sigh and shrugged away the thought; he hadn't had the money to buy one anyway, after spending all his money on Quidditch equipment. I suppose he could have worn that as a costume, but it would be incredibly clichè and quite smelly.

He pushed himself off of the plush couch and messily brushed his chestnut brown hair to the side. After deciding to approach the Gryffindor girl. That signature, Hufflepuff, smile formed on his face as he wandered over to what he hoped to be a new friend.

Mooch was quite good at making new friends maybe it was because he was kind, or just a selfless and humble person. Nobody, not even he knew why people seemed to like him. It was just one of those things that happens, like how the sky is blue, or how the world was a sphere.

His eyes never leaving her costume as he walked over to her. Mooch thought her costume was absolutely brilliant; even though he didn't exactly know what she was dressed up as. He slightly tilted his head and chuckled softly to himself.

"Excuse me, can I just say I think your costume is brilliant." He flashed a kind smile and subtly rolled back his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Abby looked at the hufflepuff boy with a shocked look, she looks down at her costume then looks at the boy smiling and said "Thank you, i thought it kinda looked off, i dont really wear dressed, um why aren't you wearing a costume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:46 pm

He slightly shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't exactly sure what to say. The truth is he had actually totally forgotten about a costume, but even if he had remembered he wouldn't have the money to buy one and he surely wasn't creative enough to make one. Mooch shook his head and let out a soft sigh, "I don't really know. I suppose I just forgot about a costume. I know that sounds ridiculous, it's Halloween how could I forget!?" He chuckles nervously.

Mooch shifts his weight nervously. Why was he nervous? He's great with people, or at least that's how things have gone so far. He's rarely ever had trouble with socializing; perhaps it was because this was his first party at Hogwarts. He tries to hide the slight shade of red his face is now turning with a kind smile, "Why would you think it looked 'off'? It's absolutely brilliant!" He repeats himself.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wrinkled up piece of parchment. He shows her the piece of parchment, it's a list of what seems to be different charms.

"You know what would your costume look even more amazing? We are, dare I say, magical." He chuckles softly.

"Why not make it a little more 'exciting'?" He grabs his wand and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Selwyn adjusted his kilt and tried to avoid looking directly at anyone as he walked into the Great Hall. He didn't know exactly how he felt about this whole Halloween thing. Being invited to get dressed up in a costume for this night felt wrong. It was something muggles did.

He'd made a compromise, though. Selwyn's most formal formalwear was more of a costume than most people's. It wasn't like he didn't know that.

It still felt uncomfortable, though.

He drifted toward the Slytherin table, which tonight was doing duty as a refreshments table. Getting a drink could occupy some time, and then maybe he could find those Ravenclaws from the other day. Winding them up would definitely make him feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Abby looks at the hufflepuff boy understandingly,"It's ok, sometimes i forget stuff too, and i think it looks kind of off because im not used to dresses", Abby was now blushing, she shifts from one foot to the other, slightly embarassed.

Abby grins slightly at the hufflepuff boy when he said the word 'exiting', and suddenly her adventurous and curious side kicks in.

"What do you have in mind?.", she answers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Some people have thought of Mooch as a 'prodigy' in Charmwork. Though, he doesn't quite think so. He thinks he's just like anyone else. Despite what Mooch thinks he is talented in the field of Charms. Maybe because he enjoys learning about and casting Charms as much as almost anything in the world.

Mooch gracefully waves his wand and whispers the incantation, "Avis."

Four birds dance out of Mooch's wand; two black and two red, to match the Gryffindor's costume. The birds gracefully fly around the girl, so elegantly and majestic. Unlike other birds these ones are silent, completely silent.

Mooch extremely satisfied by the results tucks his wand back into his back pocket. He claps his hands and laughs, "Brilliant! You're costume is now, and will be until the end of the night, the best costume here! Well, not until the end of the night.. The spell only lasts for about fifteen minutes, but it's the best I can do."

He flashes another 'Hufflepuff' smile and scratches the back of his head, "I'm afraid I still haven't caught your name. The names Mooch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 am

Abby saw the hufflepuff boy pull out his wand and whisper something, and suddenly four birds (two red, two black), come from his wand and silently surround her. Abby giggled, she loves birds. "birds!!, i love birds, thank you, nice to meet you mooch, my names Abigail, but my sister calls me Abby." she smiled at him bashfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am

Mooch chuckles softly, "Yeah, you too, Abby."

He looks over his shoulder and scans the Hall. As his eyes moved across the Hall he notices the CD he had already put in the stereo is still playing and nobody is on their way to change it, the chairs are being occupied by the other students and it seems like nobody is over at the refreshment table. Mooch places a hand on his stomach and notices he is quite peckish.

"Would you like to go and grab some snacks with me?" He slightly tilts his head to the left, hoping she'll join him. He never liked to do anything on his own; even the littlest things, like snacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 am

Abby looked at Mooch with a smile on her face, Hopefully we'll be friends, she saw Mooch place a hand on his stomach and asked if she would like something to eat. "well im not really hungry, but seeing as my sister abandoned me, and i really dont want to be alone right now, i would love to accompany you, if that's ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 am

Mooch quickly nods his head, "Of course it's okay."

Without hesitation Mooch begins to walk over to the table filled with refreshments. He hovers his hands over the refreshments wondering what to take first. He furrows his brow and rubs his chin unable to decide what to eat. Remembering he isn't alone he decides to ask Abby what she thinks is the best.

"There's so much to choose from. What do you think I should get, Abby?" His voice indicates this is quite a tough decision.

His eyes dart between the chips and the cake. If he takes the chips he'll be obliged to take a drink, but the drinks presented and cake do not mix well. He shakes his head, "Who knew the hardest decision of tonight would be which snack to pick?" He laughs softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

Abby walked Mooch to the table filled with food, hmm, i wonder if they have cauldron cakes, then she looks at Mooch who seem to not know what he want to eat."um",Abby bites her lip thinking, "well, what does you stomach tell you?, salty or sweet" Abby smiles at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 am

Mooch laughs, "Well, that's the problem. I don't know!"

He smiles, still looking at all the options on the table. He bites his lower lips; his eyes still racing back and forth between the chips and cake. After, what feels like forever to him, he grabs a small portion of chips and places them on a plate. He then grabs a mug of butterbeer and looks down the long table. His eyes light up as he sees a mountain of sausage rolls at the end of the table. Without further hesitation he grabs a few sausage rolls and adds them to his plate. He looks at it quite satisfied and very hungry, "I think I made the right decision."

Mooch looks at Abby and tilts his head, "You sure you're not going to get anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

Abby smiled at Mooch thinking of how sweet he was for asking her if she was sure she wasn't hungry, now that i think about it my stomach is starting to growl, "um, maybe i`ll take a sausage roll, its probably just my nerves, im not used to going to parties"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 am

Violet looks at her sister and smiles, thank god shes socializing, I'm going there to see who shes talking to. Violet skips to her sister "Abby, who's your friend?" she said smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:57 am

Mooch laughs, "That's the spirit! It'd be ridiculous to pass up all this food!"

He grabs a plate and hands it to Abby. He takes a step back; giving her room to grab all the food she would like. As she grabs what she wants Mooch takes a large sip of his Butterbeer. He let's a soft sigh and wipes the sweet foam from his mouth. He holds his mug high in the air and says, "I think you should grab some of the Butterbeer too, it's absolutely delicious."

Without waiting for an answer, Mooch wanders over the mugs of Butterbeer to grab Abby a drink of her own.

Mooch looks over his shoulder as he hears someone else's voice, "Huh?"

He flashes her that 'Hufflepuff' smile and scratches the back of his head, "Oh, hello!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:03 am

Abby looked at her sister slightly embarrassed, "Violet control yourself.", she nudged her sister, "Mooch this is my twin sister Violet, Violet this is um my new friend Mooch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 am

Violet looked at Mooch and smiled "Nice to meet you Mooch, i like you name, does it mean anything?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:18 am

Mooch slightly tilts his head; as if he was deep in thought. He stands there for a few moments whilst sipping quietly on his Butterbeer, "No, I don't believe it does."

Shrugging off the thought he hands Abby the Butterbeer she never asked for and pops a sausage roll into his mouth. It was quite obvious he was enjoying the food very much. Mooch's eyes dart between Abby and Violet, wondering what to say.

He looks slightly disappointed as Abby's birds slowly fade into nothing. He let's out a soft sigh and shrugs his shoulders, "It still looks brilliant even without the birds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 am

Violet looked at Mooch and shrugged "oh well, it was nice meeting you, but i have to go study, bye sis, bye mooch"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night [All students invited!]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next