Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lyrica Hexem(student application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Lyrica Hexem(student application)  Empty
PostSubject: Lyrica Hexem(student application)    Lyrica Hexem(student application)  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:21 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Lyrica “Lyra” Hexem
Birthday: August 27th

Blood status: Half-Blood
Ethnicity/nationality: Spanish-English
Place of birth/residence: London

BACKGROUND

Family background and description: Lyra lives with her father in London.She has an older sister named Aria, Her father is a pure-blood wizard,and showed her and her sister all the wonders of magic.
Personal History: Lyra was born to a muggle mother and pure-blood father, When she was five her mother was murdered. Her father still hasn't gotten over it, but holds it together for his daughters. Lyra is half-Spanish from her mothers side, and half-English from her fathers side.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance : Lyrica’s features are very soft and youthful with a thin build, deep hazel eyes, a button-like nose and
long flowing brown hair with a tinge of red.
Personality: Lyrica is described as, "a very sweet and kind-hearted girl."She is somewhat timid, but still outgoing and possesses a pleasant temperament.

Boggart: Her mother’s dead body
Mirror of Erised: Her whole family together
Patronus: Desert Kangaroo rat
Amortentia: Cinnamon Rolls, Perfume/Colonge, and Buttercream Candles.

Additional information: Currently N/A
How you found the forum: Research

Role-play example

Looking out the window, I waited anxiously for my father to come home from the store. It's been very hard for us since my mother was murdered. father didn't take is so well. Anyway, i heard the door open, and ran to greet my father.

"hello, father. Did you find every thing ok?."

"yes, Lyra. Have you been waiting by the window?."

"yes."

"well -"

suddenly, there was a screeching sound in the distance.

"Lyra that must be Troll, please open the window for him?."

I opened the window and in went Troll, my fathers owl, he had a small letter in his hand, it read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Hexem,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"father!, father! look, i got it, i got my acceptance letter!."

"that's great, i went to hogwarts myself, its an amazing experience, im so proud of you."

I cant believe it, i'm going to hogwarts. this is so wicked!!.

Thank you for Applying
Your application has been accepted and your character was registered as a student. You can get Sorted. Don't forget to read the Student Guide and the Student Rules Book.
Back to top Go down

Lyrica Hexem(student application)
Page 1 of 1