Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

WADE MALFOY: Student Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

WADE MALFOY: Student Application  Empty
PostSubject: WADE MALFOY: Student Application    WADE MALFOY: Student Application  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Wade Malfoy
Birthday: February 19th
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11): 11

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): Pure-Blood
Ethnicity/nationality: American
Place of birth/residence: California, USA

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short) : Being the first Malfoy born out of Britain, he is quite American. He’s spent all his life in his hometown of California and still lives there when he's out of school. His mother, Katherine Holmes, and his father, Leo Malfoy, were both pure-blooded wizards and attended Hogwarts. His mother was a Ravenclaw, and his father was a Slytherin. He is an only child, but gets along very well with his cousin, Lucy. His father disappeared when Wade was only 2 years old, and his mother has looked for him ever since, often leaving Wade with Phoenix Malfoy, his uncle, and missing important dates such as Christmas and birthdays. People believe Leo was held prisoner by the remaining Death Eaters. Katherine would never trust his Uncle Draco, and Wade has learned to dislike him because of the reputation he and his father, Lucius, have brought to the Malfoys.
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated): Nothing much has happened to Wade, as unlike Lucy, he never attended a Muggle School but rather was home-schooled all throughout his early years. He had always known he's a wizard, and even shares a bit of the traditional Slytherin views on blood purity, meaning he will respect anyone he thinks deserve his respect, no matter what they are, however, he prefers Pure-Bloods as he thinks that is the tradition. The worst thing to ever happen to Wade, was losing his father at a very young age, and not know he is. Due to his father’s disappearance, Wade resents him very much.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing): Wade is somewhat tall for his age, but he is slender. He has blue eyes and dark hair, and a signature smirk that will get him what he wants later in life. He's got a look of vulnerability but also danger in his eyes.

Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)
Strengths: Wade is a very good listener, if you need a shoulder to cry on, he will always be there. He is also very smart and friendly, although he can seem a little conceited when it comes to his success, since he is very ambitious and willing to do whatever it takes to reach his goals. Also, he be a bit forgetful.
Weaknesses: Wade has a lot of resentment towards his father for not being there for him, and towards his Uncle Draco because of what he did in his teenage years. These feelings can sometimes get in the way of his happiness. Also, like any Malfoy, Wade will sometimes bend the rules, although that does not happen very often.
Dislikes: Spiders, extremely annoying people.

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): Spiders
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): To be with his father.
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): A dragon
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): coffee, rain, and newly bought sports equipment

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character): Nothing
How you found the forum: My cousin
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.
Wade entered the History of Magic class very slowly. He saw his Professor and decided to wait until he acknowledged him. When he did, Wade spoke.
“Professor, I’m Wade Malfoy. I’m very sorry to have gotten here late, but, you see, my mother took me on vacation to Hawaii, and it took longer than we expected. I hope to days of missing class won’t get me behind.”
After his Professor ordered him to take a seat, Wade sat next to his cousin, Lucy, and waited patiently for the class to begin.

Thank you for Applying
Your application has been accepted and your character was registered as a student. You can get Sorted. Don't forget to read the Student Guide and the Student Rules Book.
Back to top Go down

WADE MALFOY: Student Application
Page 1 of 1