Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Isabella Lestrange Job Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Isabella Lestrange Job Application Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Lestrange Job Application   Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Your Name: Isabella Lestrange
Your Character Age: 11
Jobs You Are Applying For: The Three Broomsticks Inn
Any Experience In This Field: No
Why You Have Chosen This Job: I like to cook, clean, and help around the house
How Active Are You On The Forum: Every day
Why Do You Think That You Deserve This Job: I love helping people, cooking and cleaning, and getting to meet and talk to new people every day
High Quality RPG Example: Isabella was in the kitchen of The Three Broomsticks scrubbing some dirty dishes when she heard her name being called. She walked out of the kitchen to try and find the source of the voice. The person who was calling her was Madam Rosmerta. She owned and ran The Three Broomsticks, she also was the woman who hired Isabella. Isabella knew that her parents were good friends with Madam Rosmerta, but she didn't hire Isabella because of her friendship with Isabella's parents. She hired her, Madam Rosmerta said, for her hard-working attitude. When she reached the counter, Madam Rosmerta asked her to hand out the butterbeers that she was filling up.
"Ok. I'll do it right now." Isabella said.
"Good girl," Madam Rosmerta said with a smile, "Thank you."
"You're welcome ma'am," Isabella replied, returning Madam Rosmerta's smile. Isabella finished filling up the butterbeers, and then handed them out to the cold, tired, eagerly awaiting customers. They murmered replies of thanks gratitude before walking off with their butterbeer.
"I've finished ma'am," Isabella said.
"Good," Madam Rosmerta answered.
"Is there anything else that I can help you with?"
"Oh yes Isabella. See those tables over there?"
"Yes, I do."
"All right. Can you clean them off for me?"
"Yes. I will do it right now."
"Thank you dear."
"You're welcome!" Isabella set off for the kitchen to get the rag that she had been using to wash the dishes earlier. She grabbed the rag, and then walked back to the counter to get a bucket full of soapy water. She poared in some water, and then she squeezed in some soap. She walked over to the tables that Madam Rosmerta had pointed out. She scrubbed off all the spills, and the stickiness. Then she did the same for the next five tables.
"I'm done!" Isabella declared to Madam Rosmerta after she finished scrubbing the tables.
"Already?" Madam Rosmerta inquired.
"Yes."
"Good job dear. Isabella,"
"Yes?"
"I have in more thing for you to do."
"Ok. What is it?"
"You know the meeting room upstairs?"
"Yes."
"I think that there are several butterbeer bottles up there. Would you mind getting them for me?"
"No."
"After that you may go."
"All right I'll go get them right now," Isabella said. She walked up the stairs and saw the bottles that Madam Rosmerta was talking
about. She picked up the bottles and levitated them in front of her one by one. Then she walked downstairs with the bottles still suspended in front of her.
"Here they are ma'am."
"Thank you Izzy. You may go now. Please tell your head of house what a wonderful job you did here."
"Thank you and I will!" Isabella was very pleased with the work that she had done today. She couldn't wait tell her friends how much fun she had had!
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Isabella Lestrange Job Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Lestrange Job Application   Isabella Lestrange Job Application EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
You were registered as the Three Broomsticks Innkeeper.You can start your work by creating a thread and role playing at the Inn. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Back to top Go down

Isabella Lestrange Job Application
Page 1 of 1