Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Transfiguration Application EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Transfiguration Application EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Transfiguration Application EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Transfiguration Application EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Transfiguration Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Transfiguration Application EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Transfiguration Application EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Transfiguration Application EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Transfiguration Application EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Transfiguration Application EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Transfiguration Application EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Transfiguration Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Transfiguration Application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Transfiguration Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Transfiguration Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Transfiguration Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transfiguration Application Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration Application   Transfiguration Application EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Your Full Name: Anastasia Simone Dante

School where you graduated: Beauxbatons

Subject you are applying for: Transfiguration

Why do you want to become a professor?: I feel that I can bring a wonderful new light into the school and bring new experience and knowledge into the school.

Why you have chosen this subject?: I have always ben fond of Transfiguration and I truly feel that I am qualified to teach this subject. (I have taught this subject on may other sites.)

Have you applied for any professions yet?: No I have not.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum?: Yes I take my positions very seriously and will not be out unless extreme circumstances occur.

Do you have any previous experience in this field?: Yes I have taught this subject on a few sites before.

Role Playing Example:

Ana walked into the room feeling very confident about her first lesson; her fifth years were very competent this year and she felt that she could give them a fairly complex lesson. As she walked around the room setting up she set small stone blocks on each of the students’ tables and smiled. Today the students would be learning to transfigure these blocks into birds. She hoped that they would not have too much trouble on this as they had went over the principles last week and all seemed to comprehend the material. Her cloak swished as she walked around the dimly lit room and her stilettos clicked lightly upon the cold stone floor.

She had been feeling a bit chilled as she walked around the room. Ana walked closer to the fireplace and flicked her wand sending a simple spark which erupted into a warm flame. She spun on her heel and surveyed the room very carefully; it was odd she felt like something was missing.  As Ana walked toward the front of the room she noticed the board was bare. That wouldn’t do. With another flick of the wrist charming cursive words appeared. It described the day’s agenda and hand motions for the spell that they would be preforming.

With a graceful gate Ana worked her way to the front of the front of the large room. Her desk was a bit messy from her planning period which she had taken the time to grade her third year’s essays. She waved her wand paired with an incantation and the papers immediately began to float to the appropriate places and her peacock quill drifted into her inkwell. After all looked neat she smiled and sat in her chair. Hearing a flapping noise her attention was drawn to the door; as she turned a large raven landed upon her outstretched hand.  ”Well hello Isis. What a pleasant surprise! Did you decide to join us for today’s lesson?” She asked her pet fondly. The raven cawed loudly nuzzled her and then looked to the door. It would appear that the students will be arriving, she thought to herself. Ana merely smiled and looked toward the door waiting for the teens to drift in.

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Application
Page 1 of 1