Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Confrontation [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Confrontation [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A Confrontation [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

The young girl hung over the woman's shoulder, her body bound by the body binding spell. She tried to move and wiggle free with no success. Addie grabbed her tighter and trampsed deeper into the forest, the leaves and twigs rustling beneath her feet. They were beyond the boundaries of Hogwarts now, so if anyone came searching for the young Fontayne, she could Apparate away, without a trace.

She heaved the young girl down against a tree and held her wand up to the girls throat. Tears streamed down the young Fontayne's as the woman spoke harshly at her. "Stay away from Ella and stop ruining my plans you little prat! Keep your little 'mom' away from Ella too. Ella wants to come to my side and be with me."

Addie straightened up and paced back in front of the shuddering, crying girl. "Shut up!" she warned before stopping abruptly in her tracks. "Crucio!" she smirked as the young girl let out a scream of agonizing pain. Laughing, she paced  around young Elita and watched in satisfaction as the girl writhed in severe pain. "Avada -" the elder woman stopped as something far to the right of them cracked. Someone was coming, probably that woman that calls herself Ella's mom.

"Crucio," she whispered one last time causing the girl to once again scream in pain before apparating away.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 pm

The young girl laid bound up beside the tree. Tears stained her face and blood was all over her skin and clothes from the numerous thorns in the forest that she had hit while being carried in. She couldn't remember much of what had happened other than she'd been curled up in bed and the next minute she'd been bound by a spell and thrown in the forest. She was threatened, Crucio'd twice and almost had the killing curse performed on her.

Her body shook and she couldn't move without being in extreme pain. It felt like thousands of hot knives were stabbing her. Her head hurt. She heard the curse repeated a second time and she thought for sure she'd be killed. Suddenly, just like her grandma, she heard a rustling. Someone was coming. She tried to cry for help but through her screaming she could muster no sound. Then, she heard the familiar popping sound of Apparation. Her grandmother had apparated away. She was alone, in the forest, in the middle of the night, in agonizing pain.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Having been bored, Aylee decided on a walk outside. She didn't know what to do and she couldn't find any of her friends- probably too busy. So she ventured near the forest, carrying her satchel with her and trying not to get too close in case Professor Umbridge found her. Aylee remembered both her friends Morgana and Ryland telling her about losing points for standing at the edge of the forest so she didn't want to give the woman a reason to take points away from her. She walked by Hagrid's Hut and went inside to explore it. It was empty and dusty, but she ended up sitting on the really dusty bed, writing a quick letter to her mother. After not writing for a long time, she wanted her mother to know that she was okay. Somehow, she found it really comfortable and stayed sitting there, staring at the wall opposite of her. In a few minutes, she dozed off unexpectedly until a scream woke her up. It was a faint scream, but it was there. And it was coming from the forest.

At first, Aylee wondered if she was hearing noises again like she did that time when she got caught out in the corridors at night. Which made her wonder where she was. I fell asleep in Hagrid's Hut! she thought, feeling mad at herself. How could she be so stupid? Then the scream got her attention again. But that surely couldn't have been her imagination. She ran towards a window in the hut and could see a light really far off. It was night. Great, I'm going to lose loads of points from Ravenclaw now, she thought sarcastically. After a quick moment of hesitation, she ran as fast as she could into the forest and towards the scream and the light. It couldn't be her imagination this time and Aylee could tell that it was someone in pain. She was already in trouble anyway. She wondered who it is. As she dodged trees and jumped over roots, she was really hoping it wasn't someone she knew. What if it's Ella or Ellie? she suddenly thought, remembering that their grandmother, a Death Eater, was a teacher in Hogwarts. It would make sense.

A laugh made her look up and realize that she was about to run into a tree. Aylee put her hands in front of her, for a moment not knowing how to stop. Her hands shielded her face from the tree, but caused her to stop so she did, panting, and she looked around. How far she came into the forest! Aylee continued walking for a few moments before she heard someone laugh and say a spell. The person must have stopped in their tracks because there was silence for a few moments before the girl screamed again. There was a light again so Aylee ran towards it and suddenly froze.

Elita was laying on the ground, with tears and blood all over her and looked like she was unable to move. "Ellie!" Aylee couldn't help wail. She sat down beside the young girl and debated on what to do. From the girl's position, she bet that it was the Cruciatus Curce. But what could she do? Elita needed help- quickly. It reminded her of when Ella had hurt Elita. But then- it surely couldn't be Ella because the Slytherin girl couldn't run that fast. And she surely couldn't perform the curse. It had to be Umbridge. Umbridge, ugh! Aylee shivered at the name, realizing how evil the woman was. Then she shook her head and realized that Elita was still there. "Don't worry, it'll be alright," Aylee whispered, shocked.

What am I going to do? Aylee thought, really frightened and too shocked to think straight. She took a few deep breaths and thought, Teacher. She opened her satchel, which luckily hadn't fell down and looked inside for something useful. Parchment, ink bottle, quill, wand, whistle, Haribo... Aylee looked through the contents then took out the parchment and quill. She scribbled on the parchment quickly, "Help! Elita Fontayne Vega is hurt in the forest." As she didn't have an envelope, she just folded the paper and took out the whistle. Her mother had bought it for her last holidays and her owl always flew to her when she blew the whistle. So she blew it as loud as she could. She wondered if Julia could hear her from the forest but within a minute, her owl came flying towards her. "Julia!" Aylee exclaimed as her owl settled beside her. "I need you to deliver something as quick as you can. It's an emergency. Take this to any staff teacher at Hogwarts, Professor Vega if you can. It's up to you to help." She quickly tied the parchment to the owl's leg. "And make sure someone comes!" she called after Julia who was now flying away. She put the quill and whistle back in her bag.

Okay, we need to get Ellie away from here, Aylee then thought, pulling on her satchel again. She decided to pull out her white wand, and began wondering if there was a spell to make a person levitate. Wingardium Leviosa? she thought. No, that's for objects! Shaking her head, she tried to decide quickly. But nothing came to her mind. In the end she decided to carry Ellie. The girl was younger than her anyway. "I'm taking you back to Hogwarts," Aylee whispered to Ellie as she heaved her up. She didn't put the wand away, though. Soon enough, Aylee was walking through the forest, carrying Ellie. Ellie was surprisingly light so it wasn't too hard. She wondered if Ellie was okay. The girl was too hurt to talk, so she didn't question it. Since Aylee didn't know where she was going, she stopped after a few moments of walking and decided that she needed to leave a mark for someone to find them.

"Relashio!" she exclaimed, pointing her wand at the sky, watching the fiery sparks flow up. "Lumos Maxima." she murmured after that and, without effort, there was enough light to see where she was going. Aylee never realized how handy magic could be and thought to herself, thank god I practise spells when bored. She continued walking and carrying both Elita and her wand, muttering encouraging things to Elita every few minutes. What a horrible woman! And all because Ella and Ellie wouldn't be Death Eaters! she thought. Aylee kept doing the 'Relashio' spell about every minute so someone could find them. She indeed hoped that someone was looking for them by now. If it wasn't a teacher, it should be a student because they'd notice that both Ellie and Aylee were gone.

Suddenly, Julia, Aylee's owl returned. That gave Aylee hope. She walked on and on, not even knowing where she was going, holding her wand in front of her and wondering if Ellie was still breathing. Aylee sent Julia away and begged for the owl to lead someone here. She kept releasing sparks in the air and wondered what was going to happen when they returned. Aylee was going to lose points for being outside in the dark for sure. I don't know about Ellie, she thought. She grew tired, not even knowing if they were going back to Hogwarts at all. Her forehead was sweating but she wasn't going to give up on Ellie. She continued walking not matter how much it hurt her feet. She didn't know if she was even in Hogwarts grounds. They were lost. Still, she kept sending up sparks.

Then someone's shadow was approaching them.

Back to top Go down
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:30 am

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" Addie cackled at the young Ravenclaw's attempt to help the young seer. She pointed her wand at the wee girls, "Stupefy!" The young Ravenclaw, dropped Elita, as her arms became stunned. "Now, don't make me hurt you." she whispered in the new girls ear, stepping over her granddaughter, listening to her pained moans. They were still far enough off the school boundaries that if she needed to, she could apparate. Pointing her wand at the Ravenclaw, she shouted, "Crucio!" laughing at the girls scream.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 pm

The shadow was Umbridge. Aylee barely had time to open her mouth to say a spell before the woman stunned her. Suddenly, a terrible pain came over her. It was like a thousand white-hot knives were touching her, or stabbing her. Aylee screamed, realizing that Ellie herself went through it. Twice. She screamed as loud as she could until her voice was tired and she lay there, whimpering and moaning. Why did I ever come into the forest? she thought. Why didn't I just go to a teacher first? She heard Umbridge's laugh, but it seemed so far off. Aylee couldn't take it anymore. She tried to move. The Stunning Spell should be wearing off by now, she thought, trying to move her arms. It worked. Her right arm moved a little but it couldn't move without trembling or sending pain into her body.

She opened her eyes and saw that she had dropped Ellie and her wand. Damn, she thought and even more curse words formed in her mind. Words that she would gladly shout at Umbridge anytime. Why did I even think that I could take on a Death Eater? Aylee thought desperately. If only I wasn't stunned! She could see her white wand next to her and Ellie not far. I'm sorry! she wanted to tell Ellie. She was mentally crying, realizing that she, too, was hurt. With effort, Aylee tried to sit up or move her hand but she couldn't. But she tried to move it more and more to the right, where her wand was.

She'll kill me before I even get to touch it, Aylee thought, trying to reach out for her wand. Come on... not far...

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

The charmed radio played on in a small office, the flying Professor humming to it’s jaunty tune, awhile modifying his new broom’s balance well into the night. The magic station however, growing old with it’s songs so popular to it’s citizens’ qualms, was no longer sating Horatio’s boredom, soon to lull the man to sleep too early.

"Right, come on now…" He says, aiming his wand over his shoulder and hexing the contraption behind him to accept a new wavelength. In fact, thankfully, it was the one he used to listen to, a bit younger then, but before portable music players were invented as such, the radio now turning itself all the way up to ‘105.2’, Horatio bobbing his head and humming a familiar song as it tuned in.

Thankful for the muffling enchantment that provided his quarters soundproof, the mechanic placed aside his smallest spanner he’d been using before taking up an oil-can to sort out the tight joint of the foot-stirrups to his broom. The drips hit the right spots and all was smooth in it’s turn as he glanced up to stand from his seat, having a winged creature preform a massive squawk in front of his very eyes. He dropped the container on instinct and lashed the wand out of his simple tee and jeans combo, by that time realising what exactly the owl was and holding a hand to his chest in fright, taking a few excited breaths and smirking to himself about how easily spooked he’d just been.

At once noticing the blood upon the folded parchment it held, the Professor takes it from the creature, snapping it open and awes all the single sentence written hurriedly. Re-attaching the note to the owl, he directs it to alert a few more teachers, including Prof. Vega, knowing by the surname, that it would be a strange coincidence if it were not her name-sake to have this person as kin.

The feathered animal soon darts out of the open window, too hot for his liking, and follows it’s direction, seeing a blinding light out into the forest only to realise that would be a possible magic flare from a Lumos charm. His personal broom travelled to his hand in seconds, leaving the modified piece of wood upon his desk to work upon much later after this ordeal had been sorted out.

A snug fit through the window, he starts to fall upon his transport before regaining momentum. Hi eyes like a hawk, fixes the last point of recurring sparks and swoops close to the site of suspicion with intent to treat the injured as quickly as he can.

The party trio, he finds, ditching his Silver Arrow beside a rotting trunk to collect later, are two to one on losing terms. The adult, shockingly being Prof. Umbridge, seems to be having a private, rather dangerous word with two pupils, one wounded. With a shout of the forbidden curse however, his anger brims his body, spiking his form to act now and without a plan of action to counter the dark mistress at work.

"Oi!" He shouts quickly to catch the woman off guard, stalling in thought to the rumours of her shady past run anew in his mind, but focusing instantly as he holds his armed and aimed wand upon her.

"Everte Statum!" The male figure follows with, managing to collect his old duelling prowess and spin his opponent whistling through the air. Best for now to act and ask questions later.

Back to top Go down
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

"Oh Horatio." Addie said in a smooth voice, as she stumbled back a little from his spell hitting her. "Coming to the rescue are we? Well, I won't be here long. I must be getting back to the others. I've only came here to do my job." She paced in front of him, her wand held high.

The tip of her wand lit up as she concentrated on casting Fiendfyre. Smirking, the flames burst out all around them taking the forms of serpents, Chimaera's and other magical beasts. The Fiendfyre caused enough shock for her to escape. With a wave of her wand, and a pop of the air, she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am

Shaking his head at the null effect of his spell, Horatio stares in mild frustration at his wand then back in time to catch Professor Umbridge say her piece; something about performing her part but more alarmingly that there were 'others' to accompany her in her plight.
As the flames arose from her incantation, a single thought threw itself in the fore-front of his mind: There was no way in hell he was going to be consumed by the flickering fiendfyre erupting from the end of the death eater's wand. So, on that note, the Flying Professor held his steady hand behind him.

"Accio Broom!" He calls out loud without removing his sight from the cackling witch in front. The man witnesses the threats engorge and multiply as he awaits the familiar smack of wood upon his palm, gulping down his anixety and licking his dry lips in the process. Once he possessed his familiar, Horatio sprints to the two injured females, ambidextriously waving his wand with a ferocious roar to divert the dancing reptiles any further, sending a blast of magical force in it's direction.
With speed and precision, arms descend immediately to retrieve Elita and Aylee from their spots, hovering his broom upon the floor of the forest and laying one of the children against his back to brace the other small form, clutched to his torso at the front. Steering the broom with his free grasp, the wizard darts off with acceleration reminiescent back then to his short time as a Seeker; a shot from a muggle weapon.

Instead of risking the girls' health and general safety to the skies, he trusts in his flying skills to weave and dodge through the darker forest, the hopeful sight of his teaching grounds not too far a distance away: A huge inspiration to get out of this encounter unscathed. The trees (a blur past him) slow down the on-coming onslaught of the fiery creatures, the blazing heat starting to affect him as he feels the eyes of the giant flaming snake behind them all, raising a sheen of sweat upon his form in the effort to escape it's coils.
Thankfully, only after a few trees are swept around and cleared through to further clearings with less obsticles does the trio enter the grounds of their beloved school, Hogwarts. The renewed shields since the last war upon it's walls are successful in distrupting the fiendfyre from crossing the borders in it's brutal progress; the gigatuan monsters recieving a thourough dousing of Hogwarts' own complex magic charms to defend against such evil magic.
Horatio lets go a moan of relief as he steadies his speed, lowly explaining that he would be moving on straight to the window of the hospital wing, handing both over to the healers and having them sorted within the next hour.

Last edited by Horatio S.Crown on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:02 am

Another shadow approached them from behind Umbridge and sent the woman stumbling backwards. Aylee didn't recognize the voice or the man but she knew that it was a teacher. When Umbridge called the man Horatio, Aylee remembered that the school's flying teacher was called Horatio Crown. She remembered her brother Kynan tell her that the teacher was very friendly. But she didn't ponder much on that subject as she had now grabbed her wand and was crouching towards Ellie and trying to ignore the pain. Umbridge's little speech didn't seem to mean anything to her- she just held Ellie's hand tightly in her own, somehow thinking that they were going to die. But they didn't.

Umbridge was casting fire and apparated away. How will we get out of here? Aylee thought before she saw that Professor Crown had a broomstick. Oh no. Her fear of heights was suddenly there but she decided that she had to face it if she was getting out of that fire. She didn't struggle when Professor Crown put her on his broomstick- she held onto him as he flew away. She tried hard not to look down. She couldn't tell that they were still in the forest, she didn't think she'd be able to tell the sky from the trees or ground anymore. Everything seemed blur. Her voice was sore from screaming so she didn't have the strenght to speak and tell the Professor anything. Aylee didn't bother putting her wand back in her satchel, whay if Umbridge came after them again?

Thinking of that made her realize that Professor Crown was there, explaining that he was taking them to the hospital wing. She didn't see anything wrong with her other than a few scratches on her face, arms and legs she had gotten from walking. That made her wonder if Elita was alright, the young girl seemed to be worse than her- being Crucio'd twice and had blood all over her. "Ellie," she whispered, but her voice was so low that you could barely hear her.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Soaring from the Forbidden Forest, the flight was now a casual pace to not further exacerbate the two huddled around him on his drooping broom. It motioned that it was soon to be worn out via the exceeded weight on it's perch, and so, Horatio leaned towards the main gates, knowing his way well enough from here to where they needed to get to.
As he settled his ride to float close to the cobble-stone ground of the front courtyard, the teacher slid from his seat to check Elita close to his chest, the injuries possibly overwhelming her and forcing the girl under an unconscious veil. Holding her in a baby's embrace, the Professor took care to check Aylee over as well, noticing the crapes and possible bruising of her collaspe and crawling efforts.

"Looks like Miss Vega's a fair bit exhausted. I don't know if she has anything broken for sure, so we'll totter along until we reach the healers. How are you feeling Walters? Up for a small stroll?" He asks, not exactly built for carrying two girls up changing heights and slopes at the same time.
"I guess we're all a bit more acquainted now... Are you two close friends?" He smiles wide, trying to distract the little one from the distressing events that had just occurred, adjusting the child in his arms as though to better his grip.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:54 pm

The Professor slowed down and soon enough they had landed on the front courtyard. Aylee sat down, hands pressed to the ground as if she was afraid that if she didn't hold onto it, it would go away. As Professor Crown checked over Ellie's injuries, she slipped her wand back into her little satchel which, luckily, hadn't fallen off during the flight. Then the Professor asked her if she was up for a little stroll. She shrugged to show that she'll try her best and tried to stand up, using the wall as her guide. It was painful and rather slow but it was better than nothing.

When Professor Crown asked her if she and Elita were close friends. Aylee nodded, resisting the urge to burst into tears. Elita was one of her first friends in Hogwarts. She didn't want Ellie to die- not so soon. "Will she be okay?" Aylee whispered, her voice hoarse, fearing more for her friend's life than for her own. She was still holding onto the wall for support. Then she tried to walk closer to the Professor and Ellie, every step pained her and she was trying hard not to get dizzy and fall down. The little Slytherin seemed unconscious, Aylee couldn't tell. "You're the Flying Professor, right?" she asked slowly, realizing that Professor Crown was trying to brighten up the mood. "My brother is in your class." Not knowing why she was saying it, she leaned against the wall, taking in slow breaths and trying to ignore her painful legs. "I suppose I'm going to lose loads of points now," she muttered a bit loudly after a few moments, feeling mad at herself. If only I went to a teacher first, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 am

Quickly observed, the lass was in no state to go through the fair walk the Professor and the pupil were faced with, nearly stumbling over her own feet even with support. He couldn't help but think the girl brave however after he saw her grit and determination through such a fragile state, not thinking twice to halt her movements and summon a mode of transport for the little one's needs.
"I see you're struggling a fair bit there lass. Hold on there a mo'." Giving a quick whistle back towards the main entrance of the school, the Professor's aid travels slowly; Swooping in their direction.
"Take a seat Walters. You're clearly worse than I thought, so you need just as good a looking to. As does Ellie." Horatio pulled the broomstick close to the floor and next to Aylee, a little cautious of her sudden nerves when in flight but passing it off as after-shock of their climatic event together just previous.

"She looks pretty exhausted to me, in my opinion. The sooner she gets rest, the better really. Ellie's had a tough time, but she's going to be just fine; all in all." He stills for his companion to help herself with mounting carefully with her ride alongside him to the medical wing, stunned unawares suddenly to the girl's inquiry.
"Oh, yeah. Professor Crown, I'm the new Flying teacher in Hogwarts. Pleasure's all mine... Forgive me if.. Is your sibling a Mr. Kynan Walters? I've always been good with names, but faces, I struggle with." The older man smiles, starting to walk forward with an extra glance to the unconscious form, stroking her hair the once to attempt in rousing her awake.
"House points? Possibly.. I want to get the full story out of you two in time, until then, rest. I don't want you two fretting about any of this until you both heal up nicely."

Deeply not happy about the situation at heart, having two young students out of bed in extrodinary hours for their age, in a forest with a great threat to the wizarding world (freshly announced). Who knew how deep this was down the rabbit hole of all things. If a Professor at the prestigious Hogwarts could infiltrate and exploit their position, there were a lot of other chances that this may be higher up than he thought.
"We'll get you two to bed in the Wing, and then I'll leave you to the capable hands of the Healers. That sound dandy?" He grins, despite his growing fears.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 am

Before she knew it, Professor Crown was telling her to mount the broom and ride alongside him to the Hospital Wing. "I am not a very good flyer, sir," Aylee managed to say quietly as she attempted the mount the broom. "So please excuse me if I keep going straight into a wall." She then managed to get onto the broom and tried to steady her shaking hands. Soon she was floating a few feet in the air, then following Professor Crown who was saying something about being the new Flying teacher in Hogwarts. Then he asked if her brother was Kynan. "Yes," Aylee answered and then added, "I'm surprised you know my name, considering we have never met." She forced a smile and realized that she wasn't keeping up and tried steering the broom in the right direction.

When Professor Crown said that he was going to have to know the full story and that he was taking them to the Hospital Wing, Aylee asked, "Sir, would you please see that Professor Vega knows what happened, please?" she trailed off, her mind going back to when she had taken Ella to ask for help from Professor Vega. It was so long ago but she could remember it clearly. She remembered Professor Vega telling them that they shouldn't do anything. Then she had asked what if Umbridge attacked and Professor Vega had said that the Professors of Hogwarts would protect them. Aylee bit her lip. Nobody was there in the forest, she thought. What if something like it happened again? She shook her head, trying not to think about it.

Then she remembered that moment before she had found Ellie. "Avada-!" the voice was still in her head. It was an incantation to a spell, half an incantation. But Aylee had never heard anything like it. "What is Avada?" she wondered out loud.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Hoisting the smaller form he had in both arms so that her face was snug into his neck and his strong left arm supported the seat of her body, Horatio steered the broom with the flat of his palm at the front, directing the flight on the side of him with no trouble.
"Each teacher recieves a lengthy parchment to show each new year of pupils, I remember one Professor saying that Kynan had an older Sister in her third year here, pointing it out to me on one of the registers for their classes." He looks to her with a smile.
"A second year may pass their flying classes once more if they fail the first time around, but most have it sorted by their third year. You do not, so I would say you are third year or higher, for whatever reason you decided to not become profeciant in this method of transport; it's a bit of a traditional method in any case, no-one would notice." He hums, turning a corner towards the Hospital wing hardly a minute away now.
"Being a Ravenclaw myself, I would know any of my old kin, and you are by far a beaming blue student if I ever saw one, Walters. Now, with a bit of logic, a third-year or more, Ravenclaw has a younger brother in Gryffindor by the same surname. You, thankfully, are the only example. Thus, Aylee Walters." He gives himself a nod on his hampering of the facts and his methods to identify the lass in question.

"Your owl, probably has done that by now, I sent it on after it reached me. Guessed it was nearest my rooms of all things." The Professor carries onto another straight hallway, the healers residing inside the room mid-way on the right. "What concerns me most is why Umbridge has revealed her dark secret in such a premature fashion. She won't be coming here again. Not whilst I'm around." Horatio promises to the girl and the walls of his old education. "In any case, I will promptly make sure Professor Vega knows about this in full, you and Ellie have the option of coming to my office in all good time when you are well and we will discuss any problems you may have persisting, and I will help in any way I can." He nearly ignores her final query, not wanting to lay the burden of nearly dying upon her shoulders. "You just rest once we get in here."

Will a final turn into the medical suite, he calls out for help as he lays the unconscious form onto a bed nearby, seeing the room near-enough empty save for two sleeping boys also next to each other. "Come on Miss Walters, off ye come." He smiles despite his arm aching to pull her from her seat, showing the area to his eyes to see what the deuce it is before seeing a burned part of his sleeve making way to seared skin. Simply a battle wound and nothing much to be concerned about compared to the two afflicted girls, looking towards the healer who appears from his office in a small rushed shuffle to see what the new additions have wrong with them.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

The way Professor Crown explained how he knew her name made Aylee smile a bit. Then the Professor continued talking about how Professor Umbridge revealed her secret in that way. I think I know how, she thought to herself, but didn't speak. He just wonders why she became a teacher before she attacked. And why she attacked Ellie out of all students of the school. The thought made her shiver a bit but still, she didn't speak. She wasn't going to say anything if Professor Vega, Ella or Ellie didn't want her to. "You might want to ask Professor Vega for the full story of the problem with Umbridge, sir," Aylee then said quietly as they were about to enter the Hospital Wing. "She could help you more than I could." Then she found herself in the Hospital Wing with Professor Crown helping her off the broom. She saw that the Professor's arm was burnt but didn't speak as a healer appeared from his office to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Open]   A Confrontation [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Confrontation [Open]
Page 1 of 1