Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Darcy Wilde (student) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Darcy Wilde (student)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Darcy Wilde (student) Empty
PostSubject: Darcy Wilde (student)   Darcy Wilde (student) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Darcy Wilde
Birthday: 07.03

Blood status: Pureblood (half Veela)
Ethnicity/nationality: Scottish
Place of birth/residence: Glasgow

BACKGROUND

Family background and description: Darcy has a good, loving family who has their origins in France, from the Delacour family line, though, if thinking about Fleur Delacour, they almost have no relations. They might have shared a great-great-great-great-grandparent or something. Her mother, Mary and her father, Jack, are very good parents, and her life has been beauty from birth. She also has a younger sister, Coralline Wilde, on ten years.
Personal history: Darcy was born into the Scottish place of Glasgow, in the middle of the city. She has lived within a magical neighborhood hidden from muggles, but many of her best friends are muggles. She left for Hogwarts when she got her letter, and the day couldn't come too soon. She would miss her parents, but she knew Hogwarts was going to be the right place for her.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance: Darcy has long, blonde hair and clear, blue eyes. She is of slender build and because of her veela blood, she is often thought to be very attractive.
Personality Darcy has a strong bond to all her friends and she is very courageous. She can be rather gullible at times, which is her strongest weakness, but there is nothing she can do better than fight. And that's not talking about magic. She kicks and bites and throws punches at people who comes even close to hurting her friends. She has a bad habit of judging a situation wrongly and often winds up with a few bruises and the like. She loves her books and does her homework well, though she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But all in all, she has a very strong personality and people notice her for it.

Boggart: Spiders
Mirror of Erised:Being popular and well-liked
Patronus: Lion
Amortentia: Grass, books, dust, old places, restaurants, sushi, ice cream

Additional information:
How you found the forum:I google'd it
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.

Darcy grinned widely, though she could feel her tummy sinking a bit. She was leaving her parents behind. But the red, steaming locomotive in front of her gave her some sort of courage, and it warmed her heart. She turned to her beaming parents. "I'll miss you," she said softly and tears filled her eyes. Her parents gave a short laugh and hugged her from both sides. "You'll do great! Just remember to behave. No more of the petty fighting you get yourself mixed into," Mary said. Darcy pouted. "I will be nice if they're nice to me," she said sourly. Jack laughed. "That's my girl," he said, petting her head, ruffling her hair. "Dad!" she moaned annoyed. They laughed again and then the whistle was blown. They quickly hugged her and ushered her up onto the train. "Bye!" they both yelled. "Bye!" Darcy yelled back. She then looked down the long hallway of the train, feeling it rocking beneath her. Well then. Only one thing left to do.
Back to top Go down

Darcy Wilde (student)
Page 1 of 1