Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] Empty
PostSubject: Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance]   Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 am

After having waited alongside Darcy for a while, welcoming the other attendants, Ariel finally managed to drag Darcy to a small, round table. There were room for more people, but Ariel imagined they'd understand that she wanted to eat with her sister alone for a while. So they sat down and Ariel looked at the menu. "How in Merlin's beard does this work?" Ariel asked curiously.

She was starving, but the stuff on the menu were hard to choose from. She bit her lip. "I do love Bearnaise," she mumbled, "But I also love pepper sauce... Hm, and would I like entrecote or hamburger?" She looked to Darcy, wanting her to decide for her, because it didn't much matter to Ariel: food was food, and she'd love it anyways. "Wait! Is there fries with the entrecote?" she then asked, studying the menu. Apparently you could choose what type of potato you wanted.

As she thought about it, her eyes were glued to Darcy, trying to weigh the pros and cons. And then she frowned. "Did I tell you that dress is awesome?" she asked curiously, beaming at her sister. If she ever found someone to love as much as she loved her sister, she reckoned she'd be pretty darned lucky.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance]   Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Darcy followed Ariel over to a small round table and sat down beside her. She grinned as Ariel studied the menu, wondering how it worked. "You just say the thing you want out loud, and it will appear on your plate," Darcy explained. She looked at the menu herself and saw that they had indeed added a shrimp-thing for appetizers. She smiled and read her order out loud, and a second later, she had a small plate with fried shrimps in garlic oil.

Darcy laughed as Ariel presented her indecisive self, as was usual when they went to eat on restaurants and other places where Ariel had to choose what she wanted. "I'd go with the entrecote, because the chips are amazing," she said, "And the house-elves really knows how to prepare meat." Darcy had, on numerous accounts, eaten at the kitchen when she was too late for dinner, or simply wanted to eat something later in the evening. And it had often been steak.

As was usual when people complimented your clothes, Darcy looked down at her dress and grinned at Ariel. "Thanks. I bought it at Regents Street. You should come with me there once," Darcy suggested sweetly, really already knowing the answer; Ariel wasn't the person who spent loads of time trying on dresses, but one never knew. Everything could change with age, and Ariel did like balls, so maybe Darcy could always get lucky if she continued asking the same question.

"Your own dress is cute, though. Where did you buy it?" Darcy asked, thinking it looked a bit familiar. Perhaps Ariel had worn it before at some point? She took a shrimp and popped it into her mouth. It was absolutely delicious. Bad breath or not, nothing could stop Darcy from loving this recipe.
Back to top Go down

Wilde Dinner [Darcy, Christmas Dance]
Page 1 of 1