Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]

Go down 
+4
Aylee Walters
Maya Winchester
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 pm

"Hi." Ryland answered simply to all, seeing as the other girl had suddenly left, unable to keep the thought that it had been their fault to cross his mind. He watched as Lucy hugged Aylee, and then shook the Kynan's hand. "And I'm Ryland." he casually said, realizing that Aylee already knew that.
Idiot! he thought to himself. You're in the same year!

"Um," he thought about what he would say, "it's been good, I suppose. I really miss Emmalynne and Aurelia though. And I don't even know what happened to Rebecca." his right hand traveled to his curls to scratch his head in confusion. He did miss the three girls, even if only a bit, because they where the only ones he ever really talked to. Aside from Lucy and Wade, but they didn't really count.

"How about yours? I heard Sydney's been gone, is she okay?" he asked, knowing from word of mouth that she and the tutu-wearing girl were good friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Seeing as Aylee and Ryland had made small talk, Lucy turned to Kynan. "So, Kynan." she emphasized his name. "I hear you're Aylee's brother?" she asked, hoping they wouldn't take her question as meddling.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Aylee didn't know Emmalynne or Aurelia very much- all she knew was that they were in the same year, their houses and that Emmalynne was a journalist for the school paper. And Rebecca... she hadn't seen that Gryffindor all term. Aylee smiled sympathetically and shrugged. Then Ryland asked her about Sydney.

"I don't know," she admitted. "I've seen her a lot since the start of the term but I haven't seen much of her lately. I usually hang out with Auden these days. Apart from that, everything's okay." Aylee somehow instantly remembered that Sydney used to have a crush on Ryland. The thought made her want to giggle a bit but she resisted. Instead, she just took a random sweet from the snacks table and ate it.

"I heard you organized this party," Aylee said, not knowing what else to say. "You did a good job on it." She looked around. "Especially the snacks. Gummy bears are my favourite." She remembered that too many sweets give you bellyaches so she decided not to take any more. Aylee smiled and something in the smile could show that she didn't know what else to do or say.

Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm

The Gryffindor boy shook his hand and Kynan soon learned what his name was. Ryland, he thought. Kynan nodded a 'hello' at the boy and then heard Lucy ask him a question. "Yeah," he answered. "And I guess you're related to Wade Malfoy?" He remembered meeting Wade at the Stone Circle once.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 pm

His mind traveled back to the three girls for a second, hoping they would come back next term. His thoughts came back soon enough to listen to Aylee, "I haven't talked to Auden much. Mainly that one time in the forest when Professor Umbridge took points off for no reason." he admitted, recalling the unfairness of the event. "I hate that woman." he added, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"I also never really talked to Sydney, but I heard she was wild." he smiled for the first time in the conversation. "Thanks," he said as Aylee complimented the party. "I didn't really do much besides actual physical labor. Meaning I put the sign up and carried everything out here. Lucy bought most of it, and we made the sign but that's about it."

After a few seconds, Ryland could see that Aylee didn't know what to say, and it was fine with him as he felt the same. However, his mind changed as he suddenly remembered a simple spell he had learned over the summer, mainly for his entertainement. "Look." he said to Aylee as he took out his wand and waved it swiftly. A small flock of canaries flew out of the tip of the wand, with a loud pop that he still didn't know how to get rid of. "Phoenix taught me." he smiled as the small birds flew around him before making their way to Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Aylee found herself nodding. Somehow she knew how Ryland felt about Professor Umbridge. Probably from the experience of walking in the corridors are night with James and Morgana. But that time they had only lost ten points for a good reason, five if you count her earning a five points the same night, and Ryland, Morgana and Auden had lost a twenty each and for no good reason.

"Oh, she is," Aylee grinned when Ryland spoke again. "Especially since she works at Zonko's; she loves pranking. She tried to convince me at least twice to prank someone with her." She added, not sure why she was saying this. "So it was just you and Lucy who planned this?" Aylee asked.

Suddenly, Ryland was taking out his wand and waving it. Aylee watched, interested. A small flock of canaries flew out of the wand and she watched them fly around Ryland. "Aww, they're so cute!" she couldn't help exclaim, and then, for some reason, she blushed. I probably look really girly, Aylee thought to herself. Still, she couldn't stop staring at the birds while they flew around her.

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:38 am

Darcy looked up as a girl her year came over and talked to her. She gave a soft smile. "Nice to meet you, Grace. I'm Darcy Wilde," she said, feeling a bit more confident now that she had someone to talk to. She looked around again and saw a guy standing a bit off on his own. He looked a bit older than her, though, about two or three years, she couldn't say, so it was a bit too intimidating to ask him to come over. He probably just wanted to take a few steps back or something.

"So, what classes do you take, Grace? I haven't decided completely on mine, so I was wondering which were best?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Grace was worried for Darcy. That wasn't a good choice, not knowing which subjects to take. "I take History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration and Care of Magical Crearures. Flying is compulsory, however Transfiguration hasn't go t a teacher yet for some strange reason." Grace knew exactly what she was going to choose when she got the choices in. If only there was a Transfiguration teacher...

Grace looked around to see everyone else talking. This was starting to get crowded, and Grace didn't like that. Part of Grace wanted to leave, but she didn't. She just stood still and silent. Waiting for someone to speak to her and break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Maya headed back over to the refreshments table and grabbed some more food to chew on to fill the conversation gaps. While munching on food she nodded at people, greeting the ones that she recognised.

A new student entered with blonde hair, she recognised her as a Gryffindor. She was talking to the Ravenclaw girl, who she had never properly introduced herself to. Approaching the two girls she introduced herself, "hey I'm Maya."

She looked around the room and was impressed with the turn out. She watched as the older students were messing around preforming magic and Kynan stood there with them, beside his sister talking to them too.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:24 am

Darcy nodded at what Grace was saying. "I want to take Transfiguration as well, so I hope a teacher will show up there too," she agreed. Transfiguration had always intrigued Darcy. She wasn't sure why, but she loved it when her parents would transfigure a needle into the most comfortable pillow in the world.

She looked on as a Slytherin girl walked over, introducing herself as Maya. "Hey, I'm Darcy," she said kindly, feeling much more at ease now that there was more people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 am

On the other side of the room, Deirdre had settled down near the snacks table, chewing on some food while observing the room and trying to find a suitable group to go talk to. She didn't really have many friends here at Hogwarts, so she hoped someone would approach her first. So far, no one did, and she assumed people were just too busy to notice her. She really did't blame them.

However, the party did seem interesting- there were some older students as well, not only the first years. Everyone was having conversations with everyone, no matter the age of the person across them. It was fun...even if she was sitting there alone.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm

A dark-haired girl suddenly appeared next to the snack table Wade was leaning against. Although she seemed to not notice him, Wade still approached her, for a lack of anything to do.
"Hi." He grinned. "I'm Wade." His hand suddenly found a butterbeer, and he didn't stop them from getting it. "I'm guessing you're a Hufflepuff?" He inspected the girl's features.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Ryland smiled as Aylee enjoyed the small birds. He had never seen someone act so girly, but it was nice to see it. He soon realized how weird he must look, just staring at Aylee like he had nothing better to do. Turning his gaze away, he answered.

"Yeah, though it was really mostly her. My social skills are terrible." He admitted with a shy smile, this time glancing back at her. "I used to live in an orphanage before her father took me in, so I learned from a young age to doubt everyone and everything. And since I hated the rest of the boys because they treated me very badly, I got into fights, which is why it was easy for Madame Torres to get me out of there. They didn't want me." The words were flowing out of his mouth, and the birds were responding according to his own feelings, which he didn't know was possible.

"Sorry." He apologized, not daring to look at Aylee. He put his wand away and watched the yellow birds instead; their flying became softer, much more calming.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 pm

As Aylee had been watching the birds, she didn't notice Ryland staring at her. When he spoke again, Aylee frowned a little. "Your social skills aren't that bad," she said, as she looked back at Ryland. Then, to joke a little, "Mine were worse than yours in my first year. I was a stammering dork at that time. I swear, I couldn't even complete a sentence without stammering, just ask anyone."

Before she knew it, Ryland was talking about his past. Aylee never knew that he was an orphan so she bit her lip to hide her surprise. She could tell that the birds were acting according to Ryland's mood but pretended not to notice. Then, Ryland apologized but she just said quietly, "You didn't do anything wrong."  

"Have you been to Hogsmeade yet?" Aylee asked, trying to change the subject. She wanted to go somewhere other than the Ice-Cream Parlour next time that she visited Hogsmeade, but she had no idea where to go. Maybe Ryland could suggest a store or inn.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:18 pm

"Nice to meet you Darcy." Maya replied, trying to be polite.

"How are you finding first year so far?" She asked the Gryffindor as she appeared to relax now that she was surrounded by people.

Maya glanced around the room, watching the different conversations occuring as people talked and joked with one another.

She spotted Deirdre by herself as she scanned the room and waved her over to the group she was talking to, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 am

"Yeah." Deirdre murmured at the boy in front of her. He was obviously older, a third or fourth year perhaps, and seemed to be smiling at her. Strange, she hadn't noticed him before." I am. My name's Deirdre. Nice to meet you." She let a small smile brake on her face. Finally, someone she could talk to.

As Deirdre looked around the room one ore time, she spotted a hand waving at her, and she smiled wider, happy to see it belonged to Maya Winchester, the girl she'd met before. She waved back at her. Maybe she go talk to her as well, after finishing her newly started conversation with Wade.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Ryland smiled at Aylee as she told him about her own awkwardness. It was nice to know that he wasn't the only one. I'm a sense, she made him feel much more comfortable than other kids did.

When she changed the subject, he was glad she did. "I actually have only been to Hogsmeade once." He admitted a bit shyly. "I normally stay in the castle since I don't have anyone to go with. Lucy rarely goes, and Wade is always with Shah."

After a few seconds, he shyly added. "Maybe you would like to go with me sometime? Auden is more than welcome to come too." He smiled, realizing he was finally trying to make friends.

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

"Sure, why not?" Aylee smiled. "I'm sure Auden would love to come, too. I'll ask her later since she's not here." She looked around, just to check but her Ravenclaw friend wasn't in sight. For a moment she wondered why Auden wasn't here but decided to ask her that later, too.

"I've only been to Hogsmeade twice and only to the Ice-Cream Parlour... once with Sydney and another time with Auden. I'd like to go somewhere else next time I go, I want to see more of Hogsmeade. Maybe the Three Broomsticks. Or maybe Zonko's, Sydney's been recommending it for ages. Or a sweets shop. I heard that there was one called Honeydukes," she said it all rather fast. Aylee blushed and looked to the ground, realizing that she had probably talked too much. So she looked back at Ryland and quietly asked, "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, how are you liking it, Deirdre?" Wade asked, realizing what an unique name that was. He'd never really heard it before."Great name by the way." he smiled, "It's definitely something else."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 pm

"Great. Next weekend then? If that's alright with you and Auden, of course." he was excited to finally have someone else other than Lucy and Wade to go places with. He wasn't even trying to hide his smile, but then he realized that he would have wanted for Aurelia to come too.

Smiling at seeing her blush, Ryland made sure to never mind whenever someone spoke too fast, even if he didn't quite catch all of their words. "Same here." he admitted, "Lucy took me for ice cream once, but that was it. We came back as soon as we got there."And I work at Honeydukes, so I see it all the time." he frowned. "But I'm open to Zonko's."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 am

"I'm okay with next weekened," Aylee grinned. "But I don't know about Auden... once again, I'll ask her later." And once again she looked around to see if Auden hadn't arrived while she was talking.She could see some first-years talking from there- Grace, Maya and a blonde Gryffindor that she didn't know. Looking the other way, Aylee saw Wade talking with a Hufflepuff first-year and, not far, were Kynan and Lucy talking. Auden wasn't there. For a moment, Aylee frowned- she wondered where Auden was.

"Hmmm..." she said, grinning again. "I wonder if it's possible to visit all of those in one day?" Then she shook her head. "How about the Three Broomsticks then we wander around Hogsmeade and look at whatever shops we like?"

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Darcy gave a smile at Maya. "I'm doing pretty okay. Though... It's been a bit hard to find friends," she said softly, feeling a bit embarrassed. Maybe Maya had found friends extremely easy, and Darcy just hadn't been trying hard enough to get friends. If so, she had to start trying harder.

"How about yourself?" she asked back, to both Maya and Grace.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Maya nodded in agreement. Glad that the Gryffindor was talking to her, smiling in fact. She might not mind the fact that you're in Slytherin, Maya had to remind herself. She never knew how people would react to her, some were just plainly shocked that she was friendly towards people from different houses, but when Maya wanted to she could be kind and approachable. "It is. Have you met many first years yet?" She asked, recognising the Gryffindor as a quiet girl from some of her classes.

"I really like it." Maya said enthusiastically. She was delighted that she was even accepted. "Although the castle is so big, it's ridiculously easy to get lost in." She laughed, remembering her latest adventure through the castle. All she wanted to do was return to her common room but had somehow managed to trun up on the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 am

Deirdre thought for a moment, before she gave her answer to Wade," It's great here. So many amazing things to see..." She smiled, before continuing." And the castle is huge." Yes, yes, it was. And probably very easy to get lost in, too.
After Wade made a compliment on her name, Deirdre almost beamed at him. Sure, she knew her name was not...well, common, but nobody before had thought of saying something nice about it. She mumbled," Thanks. I like yours, too."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:32 am

"Yeah, yeah." he said quickly as Aylee said she would ask Auden. More than anything, he was excited to know he was getting better at talking to people, and now he had more than just Lucy to go to Hogsmeade with. "Where is Auden anyway? I haven't seen her for a while." he looked around, realizing that she wasn't there yet. Then again, he had always encountered the girl in the most random places.

"Three Bromsticks sounds cool. It'll be my first time trying a butterbeer!" He smiled, thinking about what it tasted like. He'd heard others describe it, and had seen Phoenix make it sometimes, yet he had never tried it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next