Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Safety [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Safety [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Safety [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Safety [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Safety [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Safety [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Safety [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Safety [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Safety [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Safety [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Safety [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Safety [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Safety [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Safety [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Safety [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Safety [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 am

Deva had heard a lot of things about the sacred grotto, but she had not expected anything like what she was currently looking at. When she entered the grotto, she had thought it would be fascinating and she had thought the entrance would be hard to get through. After all, it was sacred.

But instead of it being difficult to pass through, a feeling unlike anything she had felt had swept through her as if searching her very soul, trying to find any evil in her. When it didn't it had withdrawn and she had passed through the entrance. She felt a bit flushed when she stepped inside, but the welcoming aura of the grotto had helped her a lot.

At first, there had been a small passage way, and she believed the grotto would look like that the entire time. But when she had walked further into the tunnel, she took a turn and everything changed. Her breath had literally been blow away, and every ounce of her body had completely relaxed.

The grotto had expanded fifty times the size of the tunnel, which had been fairly big already, and the details in the stony walls of the grotto was fabulous. For a moment, she couldn't believe that such a place even existed. But here she was. And she was so relaxed.

Deva, having been brought up to constantly watch her back, had no idea how wonderful it felt to completely let her guard down and just feel completely safe. She couldn't help a huge smile from spreading on her lips and she looked up, letting out a small chuckle. She wasn't alone in the cave, not at all, but everything that was going on inside of it, was a simple sense of peace, and nothing more.

She felt her heart beat harder than she had ever felt, and all of the beats were made because of her ridiculous sense of safety. She knew that if she wanted to, she could probably sit down and cry. And the reason she didn't wasn't because she had been brought up to never cry or because the people around her would see her cry. But simply because her tears wouldn't be a great enough gift for this place. She had never felt so good in her life.

Last edited by James Morgenstern on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 am

Times spent adventuring and exploring the grotto were stitched firmly as a favoured memory of the childhood that was spent in the suburbs of London-town. Close enough for a ten minute trek into the coverage that maintained the first defence of finding such a luxurious haven for his chaotic past.
Gaining entry to the sanctum of peace, was a mind cleansed of pure evil that could only be defined by the age-old charms that coated the entry-way into the main clearing; easy enough for an innocent the age of thirteen.
Inside held slanted statues, long-forgotten, that served as idols for those who came here on pilgrimage. The old camping sites and resting places of those who seeked refuge, badly wounded but able to heal themselves with the vast array of herbs that grew from the ridges of the worn sandstone. The only natural lighting, apart from that of the smallest manhole-light, with ivy trailing down from it's seals and dripping moisture, spawned from glowing mushrooms that swayed on their neon-turquoise, slender stalks in the non-breeze of the grotto; positioned randomly on the floor, in the walls. It was folorn, hair-raising and ravishing all at the same time how the whole presentation was so randomly positioned.
He spent most of his time however, taking his time in the calm, untouched waters that took a majority of the grotto, swimming and diving like a loon from the cavernous ledges of the place, finding his naturally developed competative nature.
Nowadays however, it would just about reach his thigh, now structured as a fully-formed adult, a tiny bit of a shame, but this is how he found himself to be spending a relaxing Saturday morning and afternoon away from Hogwarts; wading across the lake-bed in rolled red chinos, white shirt and a waistcoat, his usual leather jacket and pointed oxfords beside his messenger bag on the dry surfaces nearby.
The white fine sand beneath the liquid felt heavenly to his tired feet, eventually deciding it best after a while to take a small break, waddling over with a struggle to his possessions and taking a seat with his naked feet still set underneath the cold waters.
Very open-plan of an area, the professor noticed the woman who had entered and gave a small wave of his right hand, sporting a small, sheepish look of uncertainty. The female certainly looked as normal as they came, but took a defensive stance as he glanced at her with a smile.
"Hey." He called, feeling that a friendly approach couldn't be ignored by the seemingly normal stranger.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 am

Deva noticed a man wading in the water and thought that it looked very comfortable. But she soon turned her head about, not bothering to think about others at the moment. She felt rather good, just relaxing. She wondered what would happen if someone were to attack her now, though. She supposed they couldn't, due to the cave's magic. And she couldn't get herself to put up her guard again. Not in here.

Then a movement caught her eyes. The man that had been wading in the waters was giving her a wave. She gave a slight smile, not understanding, and wondering if maybe there was someone behind her. And then the man said hey to her. Deva gave a kinder smile. "Hello there. Enjoying the waters?" she asked kindly.

Last edited by James Morgenstern on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 pm

"Not quite as shallow as I rememeber them." He smiles with a pause, "I used to come down here when I lived around the area as a little tyke. Very peaceful." Horatio further calls, a slight echo glancing around the coven as he speaks. "Yourself, M'am? It's not the first place I'd go as a lass like yourself, exploring." He asked, ruffling out his hair as he searched inside his bags for writing utensils and the notebooks he had brought with him.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 am

Deva gave away a chuckle, silently surprising herself as she never really chuckled anymore. "I see. I do believe I'd have loved living near this place in my own childhood. I was, however, a great deal further away," she said softly. Growing up in the worst parts of Russia had both strengthened her and weakened her.

She smiled slightly. "Exploring in the manner of which you might speak is not really on my list of priority," she said calmly, "I find that my life is a great deal too busy at the moment to use time and effort on my personal life as well. So I felt the need for peace more than for the sounds of idle chatter."

She looked at him for a moment, watching him ruffle his hair and clearly search for something in his pockets. "What about yourself? Strolling down memory lane, or is there another reason for why you've come here?" she asked.

The character 'Deva White' no longer exists. Sorry for any inconvenience...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety [Open]   Safety [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Safety [Open]
Page 1 of 1