Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Oliver looks like he just was caught red handed about to pull some sort of prank or cheat on a test. He also has the look of oh crap. When did you get here. I think
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:16 am

Dante looks like he's modeling for a magazine or something. HOWEVER, he also looks like he's trying SOOOOOO HARD not to laugh and he's succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Agnes looks like she's staring deeply at you, either in a bitchy, "I hate you so much" sort of way, or because she's trying to figure out what type of person you are. And it looks like she's outside, maybe she's a bit tired, possibly just been hiking up a mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Aoife looks like she knows something that you do not know but she is not planning on sharing. Least not without you paying a price for the information.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Halo looks like as if he is checking up on some girl. Or that he is plotting a way to do... something while also saying he is better than the other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Saryana looks like she is giving someone a look that says , "I know something you dont know." But she doesnt want them to know she knows anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Tristan looks like she is going no really? Or just wants someone to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Viigo looks like he's having a hard time standing still. Maybe he's modeling or something and he's just waiting for the whole thing to be done because he is JUST SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT. So he's just thinking weird stuff to himself, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Oliver looks shocked or surprised at somethign someone said or did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Apollo looks like he is having too much fun in the sun on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:18 pm

I have one word: Sexy Smile
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Dylan has this look as if she doesn't care for anything. She also seems like "I am better than you!". She is also lonely and dark.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Saryana looks like she's staring at someone that she's just proved wrong. She's definitely thinking "I told you so" and trying not to laugh, when really she finds it hilarious that she was so right the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Matthew looks like he is faking a smile. Or is smiling for a picture. Or he is genuinely happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Dylan looks like she needs a drug fix or just got dumped and is very sad or lonely. She needs a hug.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Chapha looks kinda scary but intriguing at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:28 am

Vanessa seems the typical child having fun.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:14 am

Nii looks adorable. So innocent and cute. I dont like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 am

Vanessa looks like she thinks she is is better than everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Halo looks dark, dangerous, sinister and cold. He looks like he is calculating or detached from society. He has this cruel yet creepy demeanor. As if he is evaluating you from the inside out. He looks like he is plotting something evil. In short he looks exactly the way I have seen you play him.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:58 pm

He seems to be saying 'Ladies, there is enough of me for everyone'. Yet he as looks like he is trying to look into your soul and fell and find out more about you.. He also has this confident look as if he is someone great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Saryana looks like she's happy but sad at the same time. Like something is really wrong, but she puts on a smile to hide her pain.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Anya is very smiley, but it might not be so genuine. Maybe she's posing for a photo or maybe she's putting up an act to pretend she's alright or maybe she's just moderately happy and smiling to reflect that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Cecilia looks annoyed or pissed off at something. Like, "Did you really just say that? Wooooow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Dylan has a take a hint go the f--k away expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next