Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Comment on the Avatar Above You Empty
PostSubject: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Okay! So... I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to start a game... BUT! I love this one, it's been on most of the sites I've been on, and if it hasn't been there, I've started it... xD

Anyways, the deal is, you simply comment on the avatar of the one posting before you, saying things like 'oh, he looks so thoughtful and macho' or 'she seems to have a really good time, she's so beautiful' ladida, ladida Razz

Basically:

Example:

The way he looks so menacing, it makes me think, maybe he's looking at a person he really dislikes. But! He looks good doing it.

I basically love this game due to selfboost of your own character, so yeah! Knock yourselves out!
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 pm

I really like your profile picture, it looks mysterious and she looks as though she has no idea of what's coming at her, but whatever it is, it ought not mess with her Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Hers looks a bit flirty and mischevious, sweet and a bit tired if you look long enough.  And I'm going to say that she looks older than her age, 21 actually but that's probably just me being crazy...

((SOrry im bad at this game, you're right it IS on a lot of sites and i alwasy play even though im a fail lol))

Last edited by Cassandra Periwinkle on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 pm

She looks secretive, mischievous and very pretty. She seems to be looking at someone, saying 'I dare you to come closer', even though she doesn't look like she wants to hurt someone. More like she doesn't want to let anyone in.

(I agree, this game is hard, but people feel good no matter what, so I like it due to that! Besides, your post was perfectly good!Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm

((You're like, exactly right OMG you're so good at this. Not sure if I can post again but I'll do it anyway...tell me if u want it deleted then delete urs so i can delete mine xD. ANd this is bad anyway))

She looks like she's seeing someone, a relative, family member, etc. for the first time in a while, and the sun is shining in her face but she doesn't really care. SHe looks cheerful and it seems like she just took like a walk in the woods or something then started to run once she saw whoever it is.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

((of course you can post several times!Very Happy))

She's beautiful and whoever she's looking at, it must be a special person, as her look ranges from nice to ice cold Smile

((ooooh, it's difficult to reply back to a picture you've already commented!xD))
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm

(Always changing your avatar Morgana! Very Happy)

Mysterious looking, face is very passive, maybe hiding an emotion? Beautiful and powerful looking though. Seems confident in herself, as she oozes self-confidence.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:16 pm

She looks as to she's looking at something/someone she's waited for for a long time. Seems sure of herself and her own potential, ready to conquer what's coming for her.
( I hope that makes sense...XD)
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

She looks rather daring and sort of sweet as well. It's a big mix, but she looks bloody brilliant in that mix. Her eyes says; hey, piss off. While her mouth and face says; I could be your friend, if you dare to. I dig it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 pm

I know I'm not going to be very good at this but I'll give it a shot anyway.

The way she stares at me scares me a bit XD The way she's raising her left eyebrow, she looks like she's saying, "Can I help you?" but in a rude sort of way. Like Maya said, she looks mysterious, like hiding a big secret. She looks mean, like she doesn't care what others think about her. I like it, though Razz

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Aylee looks so sweet in this picture, Nasim! The way she waves and everything, she seems like a  really nice and humble person, and it seems as if she's waving at someone she has longed to see for a while. She looks beautiful and her smile is almost forced to be slightly small, as if she really wants to smile bigger, but doesn't dare because she might let her feelings show.

In other words, in my mind, she's looking at Ryland xD
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 am

*laughs at computer screen for five minutes straight*

Scratch that, I laughed all the way to school and back.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:58 pm

I LIKE HER DRESS. AND HER HAIR LOOKS NICE.

She looks so innocent and sweet and pretty. Cute little wave. And I agree with Morganaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Aoife looks really beautiful, there's something really amazing about her eyes. They're so captivating and magical. There seems to be so many emotions in them, and it's an amazing look. She looks slightly curious or maybe welcoming towards another person, yet could also look a bit skeptical if you look long enough. But beautiful!

And I'm glad I gave you a good laugh, Nasim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Morgana looks so satisfied with who she is in this picture. She has a particularly dark aura surrounding her but she looks very majestic Very Happy It seems like she is very sure of herself and doesn't care about what others do or thinks.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm

.        Earflaps
.   Fur
.                      #portrait
.        Winter style
So hip                               .  #vintage
.                          + 25% Frost Resistense
.      #winter

Hipster text overlay style comment.

P.S. Earflap hats are cool.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Evan looks really sweet in this picture! Well, looks can be deceiving Razz
But he looks sort of skeptical and curious about what is just around some sort of corner, or what a person is about to say next.

HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 pm

This one isn't hard. Razz

MORGANA LOOKS EVIL.

TOTALLY TERRIFYING. SHE IS LIKE AN EVIL QUEEN OUT TO SCARE UNICORNS AND KITTENS.

AND SMALL, RED-HAIRED IRISH GIRLS. LIKE ME.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Aoife looks nice Very Happy She almost looks like she is fake-smiling a bit, while plotting on ways to take down Seren and Jen. It's like you have no idea what to expect for her.

IT IS ALSO BORING AND PLAIN NO OFFENCE.

NOT AOIFE-ISH.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Aylee looks so friendly and bookish. If you didn't know anything about her, you would still definitely think she was a Ravenclaw. (She's also smiling at Ryland, obviously.) Razz
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year l

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Hunter reminds me of my brother in that picture
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Lelia looks like a nymph to me. The picture is kind of magical, it seems like she'll disappear when you blink. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Deirdre looks so mysterious in this picture. Maybe she has something to hide? Or maybe she's plotting something? Or maybe the picture just caught her in a bad light Razz

Also, she's wearing some pretty bracelets, so that's nice. And it's not like I picture her singing TheBibleSong there either Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Aoife looks really serene in this picture very calm.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Lyrica looks really skeptical! Like you've just lied to her or something and she definitely is onto you. Or that she's trying to read you. She is not amused, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next