Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 am

Camilla looks slightly pissed off and is drinking coffee to try and brighten up her mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:37 am

Apollo looks like he is posing for a mature photograph session or just standing there attempting to look a hundred percent sexy.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:34 am

WOAH THERE SWEETIE PIE.
Viigo looks like this mix between surfer boy/country singer/hippie. He looks super cute either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 am

Agnes looks like she is staring someone down trying to kill them with one look
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:32 am

I'm pretty sure there is a rule against any nudity for profile pictures. Either way, Apollo looks like your typical american teenage boy with a very shallow personality and no brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:59 am

ooc: *kris wonders where malfoy sees nudity in any of the pictures above*

IC: Malfoy looks like he sees something he isn't really sure how to take it. His eyes seem to be deeply thinking and he isn't sure how to react. He looks a lot like he is going. Okay...yeah...sure whatever you say *thinks the person is nutso*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Chapha looks like a total bad arse dude. Just standing there with a cig in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Apollo looks like a school boy attempting to make it into playgirl magazines or the homosexual rag. Not sure which. He seems to be studying that rather intently so perhaps he is debating how to get a more define abdomin area.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Ayyan kind of looks like he's in the process of turning into a zombie or something. He's definitely going to try and eat whoever is taking the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:09 pm

MAX IRONS <3 <3 <3

Colton looks super attractive regardless. He looks like he's listening VERY ATTENTIVELY to what you're saying. Like there's nothing else that matters but your words. ON THE OTHER HAND, He also looks like he's thinking "What. The. Fuck." Like you just said something really stupid and he's just trying to understand HOW SO MUCH STUPIDITY can be in one person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 am

Camilla looks really sexy. Like she is getting ready for a dinner party. Where a random photographer is holding her up and she is like are we done yet. Or she is going come hither to her husband who happens to be the photographer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:22 am

Augustus looks like really? Really? Alright let me hear it. Alright I'm done listening. Now you have to the count of three to run before I come and kick your ass into china. One...two...screw it Imma kill you now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Chapha looks like he could relaly care less about anyhting going on around him. He looks hot, too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 am

Dylan looks depressed or extremely bored. Or like she is nursing a broken heart and reminising about the good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:31 am

Maximus looks like a lost frightened yet sexy little boy. Someone who just got in over his head and has no idea what to do. Or a boy who is in a solemn yet dangerous mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Ayyan looks like he is relaxing on sand yet extremely bored. He has this intense and smoldering gaze that seems able to burn right through you or see into your very soul. He has this liesurely demeanor while seeming to be looking at your very soul to evaluate if you are worthy of his time and focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:51 am

Dante has a sexy, "Come hither" look to him. Honestly, I could see Dylan trying to get with him. Any girl would want him with that look he is giving them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am

Dylan looks like she wants to attack every man that walks by. Her eyes seem to be undressing each guy she looks at. She seems far too loose a woman for any guy with class yet holds a darker nature to her. The bored expression on her face makes it seem like she really has no clue what she wants out of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:34 am

Jasper looks ready to kill someone. He has the look of get ready to die. I will enjoy it. Plus the I am sexy and I know it but you won't get to know it long.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:18 am

Maximus looks like someone just said the stupidest thing ever, and he's just like, "Literally, just never say that shit ever again in your life." Or, somebody tried to touch his hair and he fended them off and is now glaring at them, planning his battle strategy if they try again.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:34 am

Hunter looks very angry and very violent. He is probably about to hit either a person or a wall. Depending on who's around. Maybe it was him who made fun of Maximus' hair and now he's glaring in return, or maybe he's been rejected by Blake and he doesn't know what to do with his life anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Aoife looks like she is about to unleash mischief and mayhem. Or finds something comical. She looks sweet yet up to something clever and probably comical or fun filled.

OOC: I am dying at your posties here LOL
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't think that's an annoyed look. I think that's a deep curiosity kind of look. Or he's really confused about something - maybe he's being insulted by someone who doesn't understand what an insult actually is. And his hair is really swishy, so maybe he's casually shaking his head around all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:57 pm

On this picture she looks a lot like Agnes on her avatar pic.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 pm

EVAN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT COMPARISON OMG.

ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT SO THANK YOU.

Evan looks super cute. BUT SERIOUSLY, he looks like he's thinking on something. He's probably thinking of either Darcy or how to take over the Ministry and evil stuff like that. Either way, he looks like he's SERIOUSLY thinking about something important. He could be debating on a decision, because his eyes are narrowed like -.- and it must be a super hard thing to decide on. Blue is a great color on Evan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next