Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Auden watched a girl come into the dorms. She didn't know her and had must been a first year. Auden knew how it felt like to be a first year, with everything new and not knowing anyone.

"Um hi. I'm Auden." She greeted the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm

The door to the girl's dormitories opened and an unfamiliar girl walked in. Aylee was pretty sure that the girl was a first year so she sat up and smiled. "Hi!" she exclaimed, after Auden introduced herself. "I'm Aylee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

The two girls decided to introduce themselves to Grace. As much as Grace was uncomfortable around new people, she didn't want to be rude. Not this early into the school year and not to her own house members.

"I'm Grace." was all that Grace had managed to say. Grace started to continue reading up on the history of Magic. After her lesson that day, she realised that this was not going to be an easy year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Auden noticed that Grace was either shy or didn't want to talk. But Auden remembered how hard her first year was.

"So are you a first year?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 pm

When Aylee noticed that the new girl, who called herself Grace, didn't want to talk, she didn't want to leave her lonely. She remembered how she was in her first year, lonely and shy and with a silly stammering habit. In the past, she'd think that she was such a dork because of the habit but Aylee had realized that nobody thought that. I think, Aylee thought, suddenly suspicious but then she shook her head and heard Auden talk to Grace.

"We don't bite," Aylee said, smiling and trying to see what Grace was reading. "You take History of Magic? I do too. Do you like it?" she blurted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:41 pm

All of these questions were starting to worry Grace. She didn't show any reaction though and tried to stay calm. "Yes, I am in first year. I do have to say that History of Magic is probably the toughest lesson I have. Apart from Flying Lessons. It will all sink in though, eventually." Grace hadn't had her first flying lesson, although she was dreading it.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Aylee could tell that these were too much questions for Grace. "I agree, History of Magic is hard. Although I hated Flying when I was in my first-year." Then she added, "Only because I was afraid of heights, though." She didn't want to make Grace more nervous than she already was.

"Which is your favourite class so far?" Aylee asked, wanting the new Ravenclaw to get comfortable around them and not so shy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Grace was glad that she wasn't the only person who was afraid of heights. "So far, Care of Magical Creatures. However, Transfiguration would be better with a teacher..." Grace was upset when she found out that Transfiguration had no teacher. "But that's the reason why I am note poking forward to flying. I have a massive fear of heights." The way that Aylee put it, it may not be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 pm

"I like Defence Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic," Aylee said, smiling. "Although I heard that Transfiguration has a teacher now." Then she turned to Auden, realizing that she had been leaving her friend out of the conversation. "What is your favourite subject?" she asked Auden.

When Grace admitted that she had a fear of flying, Aylee said, "It probably wouldn't be that bad. I fell off in the first few minutes on a broom."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 pm

"I really like Defense Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2