Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:23 am

Auden sat down on her bed. She was so happy to be back at school. I better start unpacking, Auden thought to herself. She grabbed her suitcase but while trying to lift it up onto her bed, it landed on her toe.

"Ouch!" Auden said. Her big toe was throbbing. But never the less she continued. Auden grabbed her clothes out and started putting them away.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 am

Aylee entered the girl's dormitories, feeling happy to be back. She was excited to see her friends again, after a summer which seemed like forever. She saw that Auden was already packing so she decided to go greet her.

"Hello!" Aylee exclaimed. "How was your summer?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Auden turned around when she heard Aylee. She then embraced her in a hug.

"Aylee! I've missed you. How are you? My summer was okay. I hung out with my family and my Grandma. I also got snacks!!!" Auden said with joy. Auden was so happy she was back. And when Auden gets super happy, she gets hyper.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Aylee was suddenly being hugged by Auden and was happy about it. But then- "Okay, okay, you're squashing me!" she exclaimed, grinning. When Auden let go, she was glad to see her friend smiling.

"I've missed you too!" replied Aylee, then sat on the edge of Auden's bed. "I tried that feather and shaving cream trick on my older brother during the Summer. It was HILARIOUS! Thanks for teaching me that!" Then she bit her lip. "So you're Grandma's okay, then?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Auden smiled when she let go. She was glad that Aylee tried the prank.
"She's okay. She's doing a muggle treatment called Chemo. It takes a lot of energy out of her and she's losing her hair. But enough about sad things, how was the prank?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"Oh," Aylee bit her lip as Auden told her about her grandmother. When Auden tried to ignore all of the sad stuff, Aylee forced a smile. "It worked! Although he then found me. I need to remember to never leave a feather and shaving cream can lying on my bedroom desk." She grinned.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am

"Yay that would be a good idea." Auden laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

Aylee couldn't help it. She laughed along with Auden. "My brother's joining Hogwarts this term," she said, half-joking. "You should meet him sometime. See how much a pain in the butt he is."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 am

"Oh that's cool. Has he been sorted yet?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am

Aylee nodded. "He's in Gryffindor," she said. They sat in silence for a few moments before Aylee asked, "So what snacks do you have to show me?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Auden started to open her other bag. It was full of muggle candy and other unhealthy but delicious food.

"Okay, I have muggle chocolate, muggle gummys, cheeseits, cookies, etc. Take your pick!" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm

"Oh my god, did you steal from a Muggle store?!" Aylee exclaimed teasingly. Then she looked serious. "You didn't, did you?" She slowly reached her hand for a chocolate.

"You know I'm a Muggleborn, right?" Aylee asked, taking a bite out of the chocolate. "This is not the first time I've seen sweets."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Auden smiled. "No I did not steal from a muggle store. I tagged along when my mom went shopping. I figured its not the first time you've seen sweets. That's why I asked my mom to owl some hot food stuff with a heating charm on it." Auden said reaching for a chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Aylee let out a small giggle as she continued eating the chocolate. "This is really good," she said, then looked at the wrapper. "My dad loves this chocolate..." she then said, remembering her father coming home with a bag full of these sweets. "He loves sweets."

"I wonder if there are any wizard sweets in Hogsmeade," Aylee announced. "I want to get some for my dad. And mum. And older brother."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:49 pm

"We should get some at the next Hogsmeade visit." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Aylee took another bite out of the chocolate and said, "We totally should! Why don't we go to Hogsmeade together next weekend? I already went there once with Sydney, it's awesome! There's an ice-cream parlour there that has loads of flavours- even Coke flavour! I plan on going to the Three Broomsticks next time I go, or probably to Zonko's or Hondeydukes! I'd love it if you came with me!"

Then Aylee blushed as she realized that she had probably talked too much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am

"I'd love to come with you. It sounds like so much fun!" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 am

Aylee grinned then looked at the chocolate for a moment before finishing it. "So, um, what other sweets do you want me to taste?" she asked, not knowing was else to say. She didn't want to sound greedy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Auden searched her bag. "Well, you can take whatever you want. I have some things that my mom is sending via owl. But that might take a bit." Auden said while grabbing a gummy.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Aylee bit her lip. "Oh," was all she said as she watched Auden grab a gummy worm from the bag. She reached for one and took a sour gummy worm from the bag. Popping it into her mouth, Aylee's eyes widened as she chewed it. "Mmmmm!" she exclaimed after swallowing it. Then she reached for another one.

"So what classes are you taking this year?" Aylee asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:12 am

Auden giggled at Aylee's sour face. "I'm taking Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination,Ancient Runes, and muggle studies. What classes are you taking?" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 am

Aylee thought about it. "Pretty much everything that you're taking," she concluded. "But replace Astronomy with History of Magic." She put the sour gummy worm in her mouth and ate it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 am

"Oh that's cool." Auden said while grabbing for a sour gummy.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 am

Aylee suddenly yawned and looked out of the window. It was evening and the sun was setting. She stood up and walked over to her own bed, realizing that the suitcase was already next to it. After a few moments, she put the suitcase under her bed, deciding to leave unpacking till tomorrow.

"I'm tired," she finally remarked, lying down on her bed. Aylee looked at Auden and said, "Maybe we should get some sleep. How about we meet up in the Ice-Cream Parlour this weekend?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm

It was getting late in my first day at Hogwarts. Grace hadn't socialized with anyone. She had avoided contact with them, because she didn't know how to speak to them. Grace decided to go up to her bed and read some of her History book. She had to study for the next lesson anyways.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)   Back to Hogwarts (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts (Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next