Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pm

"Headmistress Torres is really serious about her rules." James confirmed, flashing an apologetic glance at Sydney. "And I don't want you to get in trouble." Or Ravenclaw to lose any points. 

"Yes, that's a great idea, we could all sit together at dinner." he agreed with Lucy, glad to see that she was making an effort to be kind to the Ravenclaw. But Sydney didn't seem very enthusiastic about the suggestion. He nodded at her question, just as the animosity between the two girls resurfaced. Why can't they just get along? he silently sighed. 
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

"I'm fine james, really." She flashed a smile at him and closed the register. "Maybe we can hang out after dinner. We can play some wizards chess maybe? 5 galleons says I kick your butt." She laughed and met his eyes with hers.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:58 pm

"I'd love that" he chuckled. He had been fond of chess even before coming to Hogwarts, and the wizarding version only enhanced the pleasure. "See you later then." he added, as the group slowly headed towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

"Bye..." she said as she watched the group walk out. She sighed and slowly got back To work.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Ignoring Sydeny's sarcasm, Lucy walked out of the shop with her friends. Eyeing the many people walking up and down the street, she looked at the rest of the small group. "So where should we go now?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm

James thought about it for a moment, looking at the signs dominating the entrances of the shops. "Hmm... are you up for some ice cream perhaps?" he proposed, spotting Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour on the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Looking the way James was, Lucy smiled. "Sure!" Following the boy, she walked with Ella and Ellie towards the Ice Cream shop.

OOC: James, I'm on my phone and can't type very well. Would you mind starting the thread?
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:52 pm

OOC: All right, no problem. I'll make it as soon as I finish replying to the Restricted Section thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's   Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip to Hogsmeade: Zonko's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2