Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] Empty
PostSubject: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Ryland had hated himself for a few weeks after Sydney and him got out of school on bad terms, so he had sent her an owl over the summer to see if she wanted to spend the day with him one time after he got out of work. Summer was a heavy shift, but he usually got let out early on weekdays; and today was a Wednesday. He smiled as he walked to the ice cream place, the one where he'd embarrassed himself in front of  Morgana. To say that he liked ice cream was an understatement; he loved ice cream. Especially the spicy mango flavored one.

Walking in before Sydney arrived would be disrespectful and unfriendly, and the whole reason for this meeting was to get on good terms with her again. He'd hate to lose someone's friendship for his own reckless words. After arriving, he waited patiently for the girl, looking around and into the many wandering eyes of other witches and wizards who were already enjoying their summer holidays.

This thread is closed to Sydney Hale.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Sydney was shocked when she received Ryland’s letter asking her if she would like to spend a day with him over break. She was skeptical at first; she had her doubt about whether it was real or some kind of joke. But she reluctantly agreed to meet him at Flourean Fortescues Ice Cream Shop in Hogsmeade. She was kind of excited to see Ryland and very excited to try the Bertie Botts Every Flavor bean Ice cream.
She weaved her way in and out of the crowd in Hogsmeade Village. She searched for Ryland and finally found him outside the icecream shop. Sydney fluffed up her blue and silver tutu and walked up to him, “Hey, Ryland.” She said quietly. She was really nervous about this meeting as much as she was excited.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:31 am

Grinning, Ryland greeted Sydney, "Hey!" He then took notice of her tutu and remembered the first time he had met her; she wore the same Ravenclaw-themed tutu. "You do realize I have an extremely good memory sometimes, right?" he asked her as he pointed at her tutu. He also remembered how he'd gotten in trouble with Madame Torres that day for wearing not wearing her uniform during school hours.

Turning to the ice cream shop, he opened the door and motioned for her to walk in, as the nice guy he was. In reality, most of his new, gentleman-like manner came from Phoenix and Wade. Yes, Wade. Believe it or not, his cousin had been a rather nice person; Phoenix hoped he'd break the family tradition too. Sadly, that did not happen. Pushing his depressing thoughts aside, Ryland turned to walk in after Sydney. "You know, I'm actually really looking forward to the ice cream...but where would you like to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Sydney shyly looked down at her boots and pushed her hair out of her face before looking back up at her friend, “Doesn’t really matter to me. Wherever you want to go.” She followed him up to the counter and looked at all the flavors she had to choose from. “What are you going to get?” she asked with genuine curiosity. She saw the Berties flavor and smiled. It looked like regular ice cream but was filled with little jelly beans that she knew would make her stomach turn if she tried the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:28 am

Though Ryland was definitely a boy, he could tell that Sydney was being unusually quiet and formal. "What's wrong?" he asked her suddenly, wondering why she was acting so strange. He hoped it was a season girl thing, and not that she was still angry with him about what he had said in the Common Room hall about her. He had made a mistake, and he was paying for it. Fair enough.

"Um, I'll get the fruity and spicy one. What about you?" he added. Though no one could tell, he had a thing for spicy foods. Especially exotic, spicy food. Sure, he was French and he liked classy dinners, but he enjoyed the unusual ones much more. Ryland had practically begged Phoenix to take them to Mexico for the summer holidays, and he was still sadly waiting for an answer. He glanced quickly at Sydney to find her eyeing the Bertie Bott's ice cream and a grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Sydney looked up at Ryland and said, “I kinda want to try the Bertie Botts Flavor. I hope its good.” She got her wallet out and took out some sickles to pay for her icecream. She looked at the flavor that Ryland said he wanted and started sweating just thinking about it, “I cant do spicy things. I never have been able to. Just a weakness of mine.” She went to the counter to order for them and pulled out more money to pay for Ryland as well. Since he was the one that suggested the trip, she could pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Was Ryland really so awkward to talk to? He probably was, the wolf part of him had lessened his social awkwardness, but it hadn't completely ruled it out of his system. So the let go of his question and focused entirely ln his friend. "I like the exotic sense of it." He replied, though before he knew it, Sydney was going to pay for his ice cream too. Phoenix's voice told him to not let her, for chivalry, so he quickly stepped in and said, "No, no. I can pay for mine." He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't let her do it. Before she could complain, he took out his own money and handed it to the owner. "I always pay." He slipped in the rest of the money to pay for Sydney's and turned to give her a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:29 am

"Ive only ever let guys pay for me if i was on a date." sydney said as she turned a bright shade of pink. "Now i feel like i owe you." She took her icecream and found a small booth in the back corner of the shop. She sat down and scooted over so Ryland could sit next to her if he chose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 am

Ryland didn't mean for this to be a date. Had it come off that way? Scratching the back of his head, he took his ice cream and followed Sydney to a booth and sat across from her. "Um. You don't owe me anything. We're friends." he smiled, a friendly type of smile. It wasn't that he didn't find Sydney attractive. She was really attractive, but his heart was already set on that introverted, stubborn, fascinating, non-impulsive, insightful, completely clueless girl by the name of Aylee Walters. Sighing, he changed the subject. "So how's your summer been?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm

"Its been ok, i guess. However, my brother is sick. Hes got Mono or something. Stupid Jace." She blushed and took a bite of her icecream and made a sour face, "Gross!!!!!! Bogey flavor." She giggled softly and wiped her mouth with her sleeve, very ladylike. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Ryland grinned as Sydney took a bite out of the bad side of her ice cream. "That's disgusting." he chuckled. He wasn't the kind of person that liked surprises, so he tried to not go for situations in which a shocking moment would come out and bite him, though he seemed to be doing that lately. Still, he answered Sydney's question. "It's been great. Lucy finally met one of my really good friends and it's amazing to see them together! But the best part is that we're going to France during Christmas!" Ryland couldn't stop thinking about that, he wanted to go back to his home country very badly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm

"France sound samazing. Ive always wanted to go. The coolest place I've been outside of London is America, which is pretty much home." She would love to go to France, if only she could afford to get there. "What about you? Whats the coolest place youve been to?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

Ryland thought about this question. "I've only been to America too, New York and California, but I was born in France so that doesn't exactly count." Though he'd like both American places, he couldn't exactly say there was one that happened to be better than the other. "Actually, I think I've enjoyed them equally. Just for different reasons."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:56 pm

“Well, im actually from new york. So I have a personal favorotism for there. But California is awesome too.” She mentally lectured herself for talking so much, like Ryland actually cared. “And I never said ti was a date by the way. I just said I only let guys pay for me if it is.”
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Ryland listened, then narrowed his eyes. "I never said you said it was a date. I said we were friends, that's all." He had, in fact, said nothing about this meeting being a date. Sure, he was worried that it had come off that way, but he was pretty sure he'd made it clear enough that he didn't want it to be. "But anyway, let's change the subject." He said as he waited for Sydney to talk about something else.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 pm

"Whats up with you and Aylee?" Sydney asked nonchalantly as she scooped her icecream into her mouth. This bite tasted like chocolate chip cookies. She rasied an eyebrow expectantly while she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 pm

And now he was regretting changing the subject. Ryland turned away, not wanting to face anyone whenever the Aylee-subject was brought up. "Umm. I mean, I don't think there's anything going on." he replied, sure that even though he was a little, maybe a lot, into her...his feelings weren't returned. "Um, I do like her, if that's what your asking."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 pm

"YAY! Omg i knew it! Are you going to tell her? Please tell her. Please? Can i be there when you tell her? How are you going to tell her? When are you going to tell her?" She started firing questions at light speed without giving him a chance to respond or even think about responding.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 am

Ryland didn't know what to do, the questions came without a breath for him to answer. Internally panicking, he looked around for a second, remembering what he had just admitted to and figuring out a way to answer the many requests from Sydney. "Um." he turned back to look at his friend, "I haven't told her yet..." Though he planned on doing it this year, he wanted to make sure that the possibility of him making a fool of himself wasn't great. "Um. I don't know how to tell her...I'm sort of clueless when it comes to girls." he admitted with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Sydney shook her head and giggled, "Dont worry. Most boys are clueless when it comes to girls. Especially when it comes to being able to tell when a girl likes them." She quickly stopped talking and blushed an insane shade of red. She just realized what sha had said and tried to avoid eye contact by continuing eating her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]   Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade Trip [Sydney]
Page 1 of 1