Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Failing and Succeeding [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Failing and Succeeding [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Ellie walked out of the castle, broom in her hand. He robe blew in the breeze and she had her hair tied back in a braid with a green beret on. Her cheeks were a natural pink colour and her stout, petite figure cast a shadow out over the land as the sun set behind her.

Quickly, she walked to the Quidditch Pitch to get some flying in. Secretly, she wished to be a Quidditch player like her sister but she wasn't an expert flyer like Ella and Wade and Lucy. Wade and Lucy. She missed them. They were busy or at least that's what she'd heard. As she hoped for the best for them, she mounted her broom and kicked off.

Flying through the air, the wind rushed into her lungs and she let out a soft giggle before falling a good five feet to the ground. Sighing, she got back up, hoping no one saw and remounted her broom. This is exactly why she decided not to attempt flying high yet. Over and over she tried again, falling off and hitting the ground a little harder each time. By the time an hour had passed, she was covered in blood and bruises but refused to give up. Finally, a final time, she mounted her broom, kicked off and soared into the air. Higher and higher past the hoops, higher until she was a good fifty feet up. She stopped and looked down at the bleachers and imagined herself playing in a Quidditch game right now against one of the other Houses.

Smiling, she suddenly leaned forward and took off zipping and zagging through the pitch. Her mind was quickly taken off her bloody, bruised and sore body and was on flying. She had did it. She taught herself to fly. She laughed and flew around and around the field not wanting to go in. The sunset was perfect, the wind was perfect, she was content.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:08 am

Wade had been sitting in the bleachers, trying to make a lesson plan for Sydney, who wanted to learn how to play Quidditch. Since he'd never been a great teacher, he thought it best to plan out what he would teach her each day. His mind was taken off the paper and doodles as he saw a figure approaching the field.
He instantly recognized the small girl with long dark hair as Ellie. He missed her, and Ella too, but he'd been awfully busy recently with trying to juggle his regular life and his magical one.

He watched her mount her broom and fall almost instantly. She seemed so determined to fly though, that he didn't bother helping her for a while. When her skin began to turn purple, and she began to look tired, Wade wanted to step in. However, before he could, he saw Ellie shot out into the sky.
Unable to help himself, he clapped and cheered as she flew all across the field, laughing happily to herself.
"You did it Ellie!" He exclaimed as he ran down to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:21 am

Ellie looked down immediantly hearing a noise below her. Wade had ran out of the bleachers and onto the field looking pretty excited. After flying for a few more short minutes, Ellie landed and stumbled a little before falling. She never realised how sore her body and legs were. Laughing, she replied, "I guess I did." Her body was bruised and bleeding from the many failed attempts and her was face flushed as she sat on the pitch trying to cool down her body temperature. How do Quidditch players do this?

She'd missed him, most of all she missed Lucy and she knew Ella missed them both, especcially Wade. Her next thought was why was Wade watching her and why didn't he help but she ignored that assuming her had some sort of reasoning. After wondering, Ellie blurted out, "Do you think I'm good enough to be on the team?" She bit her lip and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:32 am

"You did!" He exclaimed as she sat down. "You were so incredible! At first, you couldn't even stay on the broom, but then you just went up and up and up and you were flying very nicely!" He was excited, maybe a little too excited, but he just couldn't help it.
"Yes! Besides, your mom is the Head of Slytherin!" He said, making sure she knew what he was implying.
"Are you going to try out? We need Chasers, that's for sure." he commented as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:59 am

Ellie smiled and blushed. "Well yeah, I'm trying for chaser but just because our Head of House is my mom doesn't mean anything." she laughed a little. "Considering Ella's a natural at flying, I was sorta hoping I was too but it seems to have taken a while to kick in." she watched as he sat down beside her, the warm sun shining down brightly on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failing and Succeeding [Open]   Failing and Succeeding [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Failing and Succeeding [Open]
Page 1 of 1