Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball Empty
PostSubject: [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball   [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 pm

As she waited for the students to come in, Selene positioned the classroom to form two rows with the desks in the middle of the room, facing each other. On the edge of the left row, Selene hung a sign that read The Devil's Horntail and on the edge of the row on the right, she hung up a similar sign that read The Glitzy Snakes.

SIlently, she waited for the students to walk in and take a seat at their respective row.

(Reminder: Ella, Ellie and Lucy are in The Glitzy Snakes. Shah, James and Wade are in The Devil's Horntail)

"Today, we will continue your past lesson on dragons, and we will start with the Chinese Fireball. Now, I need someone from the Devil's Horntaill to stand up here and show us the progress your dragon has made and tell us what you have done to take care of it."

OOC: Even if you didn't do anything, make something up and post it on the Chinese Fireball thread and I will count that as your summer grade.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball   [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

Lucy's newly dyed hair trailed behind her as she walked into Professor Vega's classroom. "Good morning." she greeter her as she took a seat in her respective table. "The Glitzy Snakes." she said with a laugh as she remembered how Ellie had come up with that name last term.

Excited, Lucy waited for the other group to show off their dragon.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball   [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:22 am

DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF STUDENTS, I HAVE DECIDED TO SIMPLY POST THE WHOLE LESSON HERE. LUCY WILL RECEIVE TEN POINTS TO SLYTHERIN FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOWED UP.

The Chinese Fireball, also known as the Lion Dragon, is native to China and is of scarlet color and smooth scales. The golden spikes around its face give it a fiery and menacing look. Their diet consists mostly of mammals; humans and pigs being among their favorite.
Their name is derived from the mushroom-shaped flame that is emitted through its nostrils when angered.
This particular breed generally has a larger female and a smaller male. They are considered to be very fast and clever when compared to the other breeds and are said to be more tolerant of their own kind.
How to recognize a Fireball’s egg? Simple. Their eggs are crimson colored with gold speckles.

HOMEWORK: Write a riddle concerning the Chinese Fireball and PM it to me. This is due by MAY 25th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball   [Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y3] Lesson I- The Chinese FIreball
Page 1 of 1