Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Let's be Friends! {Open to all}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's be Friends! {Open to all} Empty
PostSubject: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Rebecca was standing in the Entrance Hall, her back flat against the wall. She was bored today and didn't know where to go or what to do. Her homework was already done, sitting in her backpack in the Gryffindor Common Room. She had been wandering in the corridors all day until she got told off by a teacher. So now she was standing in the Entrance Hall, without an idea of what to do.

The Gryffindor sighed to herself. Maybe she would meet someone new today! She watched the students enter and leave the castle, going up and down the staircases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I went out the Slytherin common room. The dungeon corridor was dark and gloomy but the torches on the stone wall lighted on my passage. I often stopped to watch the portraits but many of the personnage wasn’t there. I even met Bloody Baron but he seemed to be busy so I didn’t want to disturb him. I walked for a long time before arrived to the narrow spiral staircase which led me to the entrance hall. I headed to the library to learn more about charms but a lonely girl attracted my attention.

"Hey, what are you doing alone stood against this wall ?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 pm

dashed through the Entrance Hall, she was ready to get back to the Common Room and bathe and change after falling into the lake when Serein, her kitten jumped out a bush and scared her. She stopped as she saw two students gathered together off to the side. One looked like a vaguely familiar Gryffindor while the other was a Slytherin boy she had never seen before.

Ellie decided it would be rude to just continue on with her business instead of acknowledging them so she walked over to them. "Hello, I'm Elita Fontayne, Ellie or short." the young girl said, as water from her robes dripped onto the floor, and a draft of cold air caused her to shiver and clutch her soaked robes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Rebecca noticed the Slytherin boy walk over to her. She shrugged at his question.

"Bored," she simply answered.

Then she saw another Slytherin come over. Rebecca smiled at her.

"So you're Ellie..." she muttered, remembering helping to plan a party for the girl. Of course, she didn't mention it. Or let it slip. "I'm Rebecca. Why are you so wet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

« Oh » I respond.

My attention attracted by a girl that I already saw in the Slytherin common room. She went into the castle completly wet. What could have happened ? She approached us and introduced herself. Her name was Elita. That was a pretty cute name. The other girl’s name was Rebecca. She also seemed to be interrested by the cause of her wetness. Before Ellie started to tell her story, I introduced myself.

« Sorry to cut you off. I’m Chris. Chris Moreau. »
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Ellie nodded to Chris and Rebecca, Nice to meet you Chris. After he finished introducing himself, she replied to Rebecca's question, "Serein, she looked down at the kitten wrapping itself around her legs, " jumped out of a bush and it scared me causing me to fall into the lake." she blushed realising how stupid her story sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 am

Auden walked into the entrance hall. Chris and two girls who look very familiar were there. One of them was also wet. She decided to go say hi. " Hi guys, whats going on here?" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 am

Sydney walked into the hall and bumped straight into a giant group of people. "Oh, so sorry. I wasnt watching where i was going" She blushed and smoothed out her uniform which she had swtiched out her tutu for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 pm

"Hi, Chris," Rebecca said brightly before turning back to Ellie. "Oh," she grinned at the explanation of the wet Slytherin. Then she saw a Ravenclaw join them and then another Ravenclaw. She didn't know the first one but knew that the second one was Sydney. Rebecca flashed a smile to both of them and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Auden smiled at Rebecca and everyone. " Um, hi I'm Auden." She introduced herself to the people who didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Sydney smiled at Rebecca and gave her a quick hug. “Hey girl. Whats up?” She flashed a smile at the rest of the group and fluffed up her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 pm

"Hi, Auden," Rebecca managed to say before Sydney hugged her. She shrugged and turned back to everyone. "What years are you guys?" It was good to know that, right?
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Ellie shivered as she stood there, the water was slowly drying but the coolness of the wet robe against her skin in the cool corrider caused her to shiver. " I'm a t...thi...third year. she stammered, her teeth chattering. Maybe someone knew of a quick drying spell or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Auden was spacing out. It was sort of awkward. " I'm a second year." Auden replied to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm

"Second year. and tots loving it." Sydney jumped a little bit and clapped her hands as she let out a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

"You should get yourself dried up," Rebecca said at Ellie who was shivering. Then she heard Auden and Sydney saw that they were in her year. She nodded at them, flashing a smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's be Friends! {Open to all}   Let's be Friends! {Open to all} Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's be Friends! {Open to all}
Page 1 of 1