Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am

Leonardo thought back at the time when he received his letter. Indeed, he was very excited. "Yes, how could you not be excited? Going to a school where you practice magic... That was just imaginations a year ago..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 am

Ellie was happy for him to be able to join them. Hogwarts was such an amazing school. "Did you ever think that you were a wizard?" She anxiously awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 am

Leonardo chuckled. "Not before I recived the letter. And when I did, I still didn't believe it. It wasn't before my father revealed that he was a wizard as well that I actually believed in it.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

"Did he tell you anything about Hogwarts? Like what to expect, the size?" Ellie was curious about learning about him, he was interesting and fun. He was better than some of the people there, she thought back to a few of the older students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 am

"He actually told me almost everything about Hogwarts." Leonardo started losing himself in his thoughts. "I didn't believe all of it at first…" Leonardo snapped out of his train of thoughts and decided that it was time to ask Elita something. "How did you feel when you got your letter?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

When Leonardo asked Ellie the same question, she was unsure of how to respond. She wanted to tell him but she was worried he wouldn't want to associate with her after finding out about her being related to Death Eaters. Quietly, she bit her lip and looked up at him. "I never actually got a letter." she responded before biting her lip again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

When Leonardo heard her answer to his question, he started thinking. "Don't everyone get a letter? I mean, I know you got here during special circumstances, but so special that you didn't get a letter?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Ellie nodded than grabbed his hand before explaining. "It was sort of a rescue mission. My mother was killed shortly after giving birth to me and my father was killed protecting me during my older sister's first year here. The death eaters, our grandparents, were after us next. Ella was safe at Hogwarts, but me, I was left in the closet where my father shoved me. Ella talked to Professor Vega and begged her to help after being caught with Lucy in the forest debating sneaking away. Recently, our grandmother has been contacting Ella and me being a seer, I could forsee her future which has gratefully changed. Recently, Professor Vega adopted me and Ella so we now have a home again. Ellie felt exasperated as she summed up her recent life story to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Leonardo was left chocked as Elita telled him her story. "Whoa, didn't really know that... Does anyone else than your sister know this?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Ellie thought or a while"Not really, not what I can see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:54 pm

"Well if you can't see it, its not happening..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:08 pm

"I suppose." she replied while shrugging. "Excited to be a second year?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:55 am

"Yeah, It's going to be fun. Learning new stuff is always fun." Leo said. "And you? Are you excited to become a fourth grade student?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Ellie bit her lip and shrugged. "It's a rather scary though, growing up. I'm only 11 yet I'm a third year, it's...it's an odd thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Leonardo looked at Elita and said: "I think you will be alright. I mean, under your three years here at Hogwarts, you probably have friends to back you up."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

"Sadly, most of my friends have just stopped talking to me. Lucy and Wade used to be my best friends and now I have you, Aylee, Rebecca and my sister. Rebecca barely talks to me as does my sister." Ellie's heart sank as she truly realised how alone she was again. She took a deep breath and tried to allow it to blwo over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2