Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:39 am

Selene walked into the Slytherin Common Room and looked around. There was no sign of anyone, since most of the were still in classes, for the exception of the older students who had other responsibilities. Deciding it was best to wait for the two Fontaynes in their Common Room, she took a seat on a small sofa, crossed her legs, and waited to see their familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 am

Finally deciding to leave her dorm after running out Professor Vega's class, Ella sulked into the common room, hoping no one was there to see that she had been crying almost nonstop. She walked with her arms wrapped around herself and her eyes down to the ground. Upon reaching the common room, her eyes darted around taking in everything before finally settling on the woman, sitting alone. Professor Vega.

Ella stood there, her eyes looking deeply at the woman, her heart pounding in her chest. What did she want?! Moogles, Ella's owl came suddenly and perched on her shoulder. They glanced at each other, communicated a few lines to each other and finally, their eyes rested back on the Professor's.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:07 am

Ellie skipped into the common room after meeting her new friend Aylee down at the lake. She stopped dry when she saw Ella and her owl, Moogles staring down the lovely Professor Vega. Before realising what she was doing, Ellie had done ran, and jumped into Professor Vega's lap hugging her. She was always so excited to see her, even if she was already in her class.

"Professor Vega, what are you doing down here in the dungeons?" Ellie asked, surprised. Professor Vega seemed least likely to be the type of person to ever visit such a dingy place. She hated the dungeons and at times she hated being a Slytherin but she needed to carry on the family tradition and she couldn't picture herself anywhere other than Slytherin. Gryffindor was always a possibility, but not likely.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 am

Selene wasn't surprised when she found Ella looking at her with such a negatively intense gaze, but she gave the girl a smile. She was about to call her to sit with her when Ellie walked in and jumped into Selene's lap.
"I'm your new head of house. Professor Baxt is sadly gone." She explained. "But, that's not what I'm here for."

"Ella, please come sit." she said as she motioned for Ellie to sit at an actual chair of sofa and for Ella to do the same. "I've come here because I want to talk to you about something very serious." She felt her heart beating as she looked at the two girls. They both had become incredibly important to her.
"How would you girls feel about joining my family?" she asked them. "As in...how would you feel about me adopting you both?"
She could already hear Ella's reply, and she hated to think about it as it hurt her to know she would most likely say no.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 am

Ella slowly sat down as Professor Vega said what she had to say. "I..." Ella's voice stuck in her throat. Tears formed in her eyes. "I'm scared of going down the wrong way and hurting you, it's the only reason I'd ever say no. I...I need help." Ella whispered in a raspy voice trying to keep from crying. It was the first time she ever admitted the truth, she finally got it out in the open that even though Ellie knew she'd turn to the Dark Side, she didn't really want to. She was just confused. She brushed her now short hair back out of her face which was turning red from holding back tears. Slowly, she turned her head to Ellie to see what she'd say, of course she already knew Ellie's answer.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:25 am

Ellie flipped backwards off of Professor Vega then crawled up to sit right beside her. She grew excited as she announced that she was their new Head of House. However, when she asked if they'd like to be part of her family, Ellie could do nothing but stop and stare. "Be a Vega? Like, Elita Caroline Fontayne-Vega?" Ellie smiled. She turned her head to Ella as she spoke up, with each of Ella's words, Ellie's eyes filled more with tears. Her sister was scared, her sister wanted help. Maybe she had helped after all. Ellie debated going hug her, but instead she stayed right where she was.

Looking up at Professor Vega with her big, watery aqua eyes, she nodded. "Of course I'll join your family. You deserve to have a family and someone to look out and care for you." She meant every word she said, she knew about Professor Vega's family, she knew everything that happened, she just hasn't revealed that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 am

As Selene listened to Ella speak, she walked to where she was and wrapped her arms around the young girl. "You would never do such as thing as hurting me, Ella." she told her, "You are very kind and different than most other girls. You're special." She whispered, being as honest as she had ever been.

Selene then turned to Ellie. "Yes, as in Ellita and Ella Fontayne-Vega." she said with a smile. "The thing is, that I would like for you to come live with me...in Seattle. I don't know if you girls would agree, but it'd be great to get out of Britain once in a while. I don't want you two to be alone." she told them, with an arm still wrapped around Ella. When Ellie spoke though, Selene could tell she knew something, so she smiled kindly as she grabbed Ellie's hand. "I suppose I can apply for your adoption then?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 am

Ella allowed herself to be hugged by Professor Vega as she took in the words carefully. Nodding, "I- I'll join your family." Ella said as Professor Vega grabbed her hand. "Seattle? That's in...the United States right? I've...we've never left Europe before." Ella said sort of ecstatically smiling at her sister and Professor Vega, it was her first real smile. "What may we call you?" she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 am

Ellie jumped up very excited. "I'm going to have a mum AND go on a road trip!?" She couldn't believe it, it was too good to be true, she surely didn't see this coming but even without her visions, she could see the immediate change in her sister.

She smiled back at Ella as Professor Vega grabbed her hand and put her arm around Ella. She looked at Ella when she asked her questions then looked back to the professor nodding in agreement with Ella. They could get through this together, they finally had a family once again.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 am

Smiling, Selene hugged Ella as soon as the girl agreed. "No matter what you become," Selene whispered to her, "As long as you're happy with it, you will always have a home with me." She had a clue as to what Ella was talking about, and where she was headed, but she sincerely hoped the girl would change her mind at some point.
"There's always a first time for everything." she said, "And you may call me what ever you want."
For a moment, is seemed that everything was right. They were happy, she was happy. There was nothing else she could ask for.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 am

"Don't make me cry..."Ella's voice trailed off as she hugged her back. "mom." she finished her sentence. She was happy for once. She believed the best was coming. She looked to Ellie who was practically squealing with excitement inside her head trying to figure out whether to scream or laugh or cry. At that moment, Ella knew she wanted to meet her grandmother, but she also knew she wanted to be what she wanted to be,happy and not what her grandmother wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]   Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption. [For Ella and Ellie Fontayne ONLY]
Page 1 of 1